Quantcast Character Headshots (sketch thingies) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
Yah. Society Of Secrets. Mystery series. Btw, it's Josie Yong. But it's ok. I really like her.
Ooh, cool. ^u^ Ah sorry about that, I forgot to check the spelling. ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
I looked at your art. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!
Thanks!
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 05-31-2014, 06:36 PM

Name: Mathilda
Name of character: Opal Devon
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Waist up
Sketch,outline, or colored:colored
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) Looking up, watching something.
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Cut chin length, dark, dark black, and a bob cut. No bangs.
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD):Realistic looking, big eyes.
Eye color:Purple.
EDIT: (sorry, can't believe I forgot to add this. ;~ Skin color: A light tan color.
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: Realistic
Anything else about physical appearance:
Expression: Amazement and pride; smiling.
Personality*: Protective, semi-serious, but can be really silly.
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up):A green graphic t shirt, with a monkey on it.
Other: Two silver flower earrings.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
Name: laurel
Name of character: n/a
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: waist-up
Sketch,outline, or colored: colored
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.): looking down, kinda sad
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): in a messy bun. length/color is here
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): realistic, as much as possible
Eye color: brown
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: realistic head
Anything else about physical appearance: as realistic and as much as like me (aka here) as you can get
Expression: downcast, sort of blankly staring
Personality*: moody and depressed
Outift (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): black long sleeved shirt with v-neck collar. very plain and simple
Other: n/a
finished this just now
it might not be what you're expecting though, just tell me if you want me to change anything and i'll try to the best of my ability. :c
Close-up
Entire pic (sry it's blurry ;-; )
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 06-03-2014, 03:00 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Name: Venika
Name of character: Caroline Winston
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Waist-up
Sketch,outline, or colored: Colored
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) Slight head tilt. (but if you don't want to do this, it's okay)
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Reddish-auburn, with more ginger than brown in it. It's silky and smooth, and lies perfectly straight: not even one little wave or curl. It's pushed back with a light blue headband. She has bangs that fall slightly into her eyes, and though she has really pretty hair, it has the appearance of not being well cared for (sorry if this is a bit vague: what I mean is that it has a few tangles, and is slightly fluffing out of the headband).
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): More realistic, I guess. Large-ish, I guess, but not very large. And a good amount of eyelashes.
Eye color: Hazel
EDIT: (sorry, can't believe I forgot to add this. ;~ Skin color: Light tan. Not very dark, actually.
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: Realistic.
Anything else about physical appearance: Long nose.
Expression: Hopeful and proud
Personality*: Stubborn, quick tempered, loyal, rebellious (but that side of her doesn't show very often), proud, street-smart but not booksmart.
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): A stained white blouse, with the first couple of buttons undone.
Other: N/A
Old 06-04-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
finished this just now
it might not be what you're expecting though, just tell me if you want me to change anything and i'll try to the best of my ability. :c
Close-up
Entire pic (sry it's blurry ;-; )
IT S SO PRETYTYT TIOHGSLDGhldgsladkghalsdghsddlkga I LOVE I T I LOVE I T L OVE ITTTTTT
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 06-04-2014, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
(whoops, accidentally posted this before reading it over.)

So. Like the title says. I've just been bored as of late, and I need something productive-ish to do.

Anyhow, I'm only doing sortof-headshots (for now, at least) since I don't trust myself on...anatomy yet. Just so you know. I'm doing everything digitally, but if you'd really like I could draw it traditionally (with paper and pens/pencils/something). You can look at my album(s) if you want to see a sample of my art, but the majority of stuff there is a bit old.

Fill out the form below if you want one. If you want multiple characters, fill out separate forms for each one. By the way, feel free to be as detailed as you'd like. I don't mind if you have photos of hair/eye styles or whatever if you want me to have a reference. ^u^ ALSO: I'm not that good at realistic stuff, but I'll still do it if you pick that in the form. :3

Name:
Name of character:
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up:
Sketch,outline, or colored:
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.)
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!):
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD):
Eye color:
Skin color:
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head:
Expression:
Personality*:
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up):
Other:

*This just helps me draw their expression.

Finished:
Jojo
Wendy
laurel (1) (2)

Waiting List/Unfinished:
Alice
Mathilda
venika
[b]Name: Julia
Name of character: Dove
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Whatever is easier
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.)looking sideways but you can still see her face
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Color: blonde hair with faint brown streaks (dirty blonde) Style: in a high ponytail
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): (hazel) she has almond eyes so basically they are round Eyelashes: Um...Long?
Eye color: greenish-brown (hazel)
Skin color: kind of pale
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: kind of anime
Anything else about physical appearance: She has pink cheeks and shiny pale pink lips
Expression: Smiling
Personality*: she is very determined but joyful
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): a long-sleeved pink and white striped shirt and white apron that ties around her neck
Other: She has glossy pink heart earrings.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
IT S SO PRETYTYT TIOHGSLDGhldgsladkghalsdghsddlkga I LOVE I T I LOVE I T L OVE ITTTTTT
ahh thank you so much i'm really glad you liked it! :D
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 06-04-2014, 07:27 PM

Name: Brooke
Name of character:Jace Greyson
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up:waist-up
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) kind of looking at the floor laughing or about to laugh (like with that facial expression people make when trying not to laugh. If that makes sense.) and, angled slightly so that her left side is facing the "audience," for lack of a better word.
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): dirty blonde. Like a really light brown with golden natural highlights. Wavy. Very long, reaches her midsection. Simple, parted to the left, kind of messy with the left side behind her ear (you said detailed (
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): more realistic.
Eye color:a sea green/blue. More green.
Skin color:white with a slight tan.
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: realistic
Anything else about physical appearance: she has a smaller nose, very slightly upturned. It doesn't have to be exactly right. And a few freckles just across the bridge of her nose.
Expression: a big smile as if restraining laughter.
Personality*: tomboy. Sarcastic. Snarky. Lazy. Good sense of humor. Mellow and easy going.
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): a simple Nirvana t-shirt. Baggy. A men's t-shirt.
Other: she's slightly curvy, but I don't know if that will even show under the t-shirt.

Sorry, that was detailed. You don't have to be perfectly right. From what I've seen of your work, I'll probably be impressed anyways.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:40 PM

Name:Brooke
Name of character:Bryce Coover
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Waist-up
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) Head tilted slightly downwards and to the left (the "audience's" left, not his). Hidden smile on his features. (Can he be running his fingers through his hair? I totally understand if he can't. Just asking)
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Sort of like this, but a dark chocolate color. Maybe slightly shaggier. Slightly. Unkempt, also. Definitely not styled. Not really raggedy, it just looks like he ran his fingers through it once to "style" it.
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): realistic.
Eye color: A dark, deep ocean blue.
Skin color: white, slightly tanned.
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: realistic
Expression: Smile alight on his lips.
Personality*: Easy-going. Funny. Polite. Genuine. Kind-hearted. A huge dork.
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): A red flannel shirt, sleeves rolled up. A few buttons undone with a grey t-shirt underneath
Other:

Again, sorry it's so detailed.

Last edited by Ember; 06-04-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:52 PM

Name:Wendy
Name of character: Emmanuel Burks
Waist-up or shoulders-up: Waist up...
Sketch,outline, or colored: Whatever you have time for...
Position: Facing the front.
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Dirty blonde shaggy hair that almost covers his eves. it ends at his shoulders and is none length every ware.
Eye style: MANGA!
Eye color: Deep, chocolate brown.
Skin color: Smooth, dark tan (Mexican)
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: Anime...
Anything else about physical appearance: super handsome overall. Smallish, slightly flared nose. Muscular.
Expression: Flirty and suborn at the same time (Is that to hard?)
Personality: Sarcastic and romantic. He never shows it but he is a softie and the inside (He comes of as a bully). Without meaning it he looks flirty ALOT.
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): Any t-shirt (Dark red or light green) and loose ripped jeans.
Other: Nope.

Last edited by Ms.GingerTaur; 06-04-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Tags
(•ω•), *sings* amaaaazing!, art, art that gives feels, beautiful, character drawings, cherry got skill, cherry is amazing *o*, cherry's art, luna was here, wendy waz here!, wonderful art, yah lets draw