Quantcast Warrior Cats NES - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-04-2018, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Can we sort of plan out what's going to happen next? I mean, we need Dewpaw's warrior ceremony (Dewleaf) and Rainpaw and Greenpaw's ceremony (Rainfoot and Greenmoss). Then we need the fox attack. Just a reminder so we don't play on nothing for too long. This is my fault, I started the story at a weird angle. :P Sorry.
sure sure

you'll have to get the warrior ceremony script...I do not have it right now.

so #1, Dewpaw has to pass his assessment
#2 under what circumstances does Rainpaw become a warrior?
#3 when exactly does the fox attack happen in relation to these warrior ceremonies?

-i found, amber run
Old 12-07-2018, 03:05 PM

1: Well here it is then, a Dewpaw POV

Dewpaw crept towards the thrush. It took all he had not to purr with smugness. He couldn't get the image of Rainpaw's face out of his mind when he told her he was going to be a warrior. Just as soon as I pass my asessment. Dewpaw pounced, and grabbed his prey. He buried it where it was and looked around. He had to find a squirrel, and soon. It was almost sunset. He finally scented one sniffing at the bottom of a tree, chomping at a nut. Dewpaw swayed back on his haunches, prepared to pounce. But before he could, a rogue jumped out of the trees! It picked the fleeing squirrel off with one claw, and turned to face Dewpaw, growling. Dewpaw got into position. He was ready! He leapt onto the rogue's back, clawing at it. It threw him off, snarling, and rounded on him. Dewpaw stood, ready to leap, when suddenly Duskclaw and Rabbitface leaped out of the bramble, clawing and biting at the rogue. It looked around, scared. It knew it was no match for three cats! As it turned to flee, Dewpaw jumped on it's back and bit at it's neck. It yowled in terror. Dewpaw jumped off and watched it scamper torward the Thunderpath, and cross it into ShadowClan territory.
"We'll have to tell Kindlestar to warn ShadowClan at the Gathering tommorow," said Duskclaw. Rabbitface dipped his head in agreement. Dewpaw studied his father carefully. He was getting old, it seemed. His breath was extremely heavy and quick. He seemed to have the worst injury of the battle. Dewpaw stood, no intention of going back to the thrush, and helped Rabbitface walk back to camp. Upon arriving, everyone rushed forward. Rainpaw scurried over to see her father. As those two chatted rapidly, Dewpaw strayed a little bit, only to overhear the conversation Kindlestar and Duskclaw were having.
"Yes," Duskclaw was saying. "Although he did not catch the squirrel, he showed much bravery battling the rogue. I would say he should be made a warrior." Dewpaw's eyes lit up. He scurried over to brag to someone- anyone- but he saw everyone was busy. Rainpaw and Greenpaw were busily chatting away. Dapplecloud walked up to him.
"Now," she started, "as much as you don't want to admit it, you are hurt. I need to check you out." Dewpaw shot a despairing look to everyone, but no one noticed. Does no one care how brave I was, fighting that rogue? He thought to himself. But he followed Dapplecloud anyway. Clovertail was waiting for her in the entrance to the den. Duckclaw was padding away from him, the tip o his ear wrapped in cobweb.

2:Well, nothing special. Normal warrior ceremony, they both pass.

3: Nothing. I think the fox attack should come really soon though.

Also, I have Firestar's Quest with me right now, so I can go and find the warrior ceremony.

Lead: I, ___star, leader of ____Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. HE has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his turn. (probably break for a little bit of writing). ___paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?
App: I do.
LEad: They by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: ___paw, from this moment on you will be known as ________. StarClan honors your _____ and your _____, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ______Clan.

This took forever.

Also in guilds I made a warriors fandom discussion thread.

Lol.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:38 PM

As the sun set gloriously over camp, Clovertail watched Dewpaw approach him reluctantly. At a glance, the apprentice seemed alright, and under a quick closer inspection it was revealed that all the blood involved was not his own. Clovertail gave him a clean bill of health just as Kindlestar exited the nursery, and with his familiar lopsided stride, mounted the Highrock.

[is there a reason in particular rainpaw isn't made a warrior? I've got a cool thing in my head of snowpelt asking kindlestar to hold back, not because she isn't ready in her skills, but because she's small and has a lot of pride. being an apprentice for longer might help mellow her (this may have worked with Sandstorm in the main series).]

-i found, amber run
Old 12-09-2018, 07:39 AM

That's fine. But after Dewpaw's ceremony I think we should do somewhat if a time skip. Just so we don't get bored with trying to carry on no plot.
We can probably skip to her assessment with Greenpaw.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:28 PM

Kindlestar's particular, rasping voice silenced the clan, saying, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"
From familial knots and circles of friends, they scattered like autumn leaves and reassembled as a clan. Kindlestar's pale eyes shone with pride and joy at his clan's prosperity as he said audibly, "I am sure very few of you are wondering why I have called this meeting. There is a certain apprentice who has passed his assessment and is ready to take on the duties and honors of a warrior. Dewpaw! Come forward!"

Tail held high, the young cat stalked forward, smug as an owl that caught a mouse. Kindlestar contained his affectionate amusement as he continued solemnly, "I, Kindlestar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Dewpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

As he proudly and confidently mewed, "I do," Kindlestar's gaze wandered over the crowd, settling for a moment on Rainpaw and Greenpaw, the former of which looked ready to either burst into tears or denounce an injustice. Kindlestar winced a little, but Snowpelt's advice had been good, and confirmed by Duskclaw, who was well-aquainted with both apprentices, and moreover Kindlestar's brother Nightfur, who had been on the patrol that morning and often assisted with the training of the apprentices. Rainpaw's silence did not belie true wisdom, only the seeds of it. Snowpelt knew that Rainpaw felt ready to be a warrior, and in many ways she was quite right; but she had not yet realized the limits of her own capabilities. Dewpaw could only realize them by trying and failing as a warrior; Rainpaw would probably benefit from having more time to train, and to realize her limits before becoming a full-fledged warrior. While Rainpaw did not now understand why she was being passed over in favor of her arrogant brother, Kindlestar trusted that in time she would.

"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Dewpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Dewleaf. Starclan honors your confidence and your diligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan."

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 12-09-2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
Kindlestar's particular, rasping voice silenced the clan, saying, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"
From familial knots and circles of friends, they scattered like autumn leaves and reassembled as a clan. Kindlestar's pale eyes shone with pride and joy at his clan's prosperity as he said audibly, "I am sure very few of you are wondering why I have called this meeting. There is a certain apprentice who has passed his assessment and is ready to take on the duties and honors of a warrior. Dewpaw! Come forward!"

Tail held high, the young cat stalked forward, smug as an owl that caught a mouse. Kindlestar contained his affectionate amusement as he continued solemnly, "I, Kindlestar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Dewpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

As he proudly and confidently mewed, "I do," Kindlestar's gaze wandered over the crowd, settling for a moment on Rainpaw and Greenpaw, the former of which looked ready to either burst into tears or denounce an injustice. Kindlestar winced a little, but Snowpelt's advice had been good, and confirmed by Duskclaw, who was well-aquainted with both apprentices, and moreover Kindlestar's brother Nightfur, who had been on the patrol that morning and often assisted with the training of the apprentices. Rainpaw's silence did not belie true wisdom, only the seeds of it. Snowpelt knew that Rainpaw felt ready to be a warrior, and in many ways she was quite right; but she had not yet realized the limits of her own capabilities. Dewpaw could only realize them by trying and failing as a warrior; Rainpaw would probably benefit from having more time to train, and to realize her limits before becoming a full-fledged warrior. While Rainpaw did not now understand why she was being passed over in favor of her arrogant brother, Kindlestar trusted that in time she would.

"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Dewpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Dewleaf. Starclan honors your confidence and your diligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan."
You are AMAZING. I laughed so hard.
Oof

Rainpaw left camp. She didn't know where she was going. She leaped over a fallen tree, unawares that it had started to rain. She curled up under a bush. She was going to speak to her mother tonight.

"It's not fair!" She couldn't help but yell. Flowerfreeze's face was struck with pain.
"You have to understand. He's not better than you. Snowpelt-" Flowerfreeze stopped herself, horrified that she almost gave it away.
"Snowpelt?" Rainpaw whispered. "This is Snowpelt's fault?" Flowerfreeze hung her head.
"You have to understand-"
"I don't need to understand anything!" And Rainpaw ran off, and kept running untill she was sure she had set paws in the living world. She was angry, angry at Snowpelt and Flowerfreeze and Kindlestar and Dewleaf. She ran up a tree, bristling with anger. Suddenly her head whipped around. Someone was climbing up the tree next to her. It was Greenpaw.
"Hey," he murmured, climbing next her.
"Did you follow me?" She asked, shocked. How could he have?
"Well, yes. I lost your trail for a while. But then I heard you run here." He finished. Rainpaw's eyes grew wide.
"Why would you do that?" She snapped. She flinched when she saw him coil away.
"I'll leave, then." He muttered, starting to climb down.
"No," she whispered, "Stay."
"Okay." And he climbed back up onto the branch beside her and the two sat in silence. Rainpaw felt her head droop down. She closed her eyes.

~

Rainpaw sat up with a start. Something was yowling. Greenpaw was also awake, looking for the sound of the commotion.
"D'you hear that too?" He asked. Rainpaw realized that it was morning.
"Fox dung!" She exclaimed. "Everyone must be looking for us!" The yowling became more clear, and Rainpaw realized they were calling their names.
"Rainpaw?" It was Snowpelt, her voice laden with guilt.
"Hello? Hello?" Even Dewleaf sounded a worried.
"They must have run away, when they weren't made warriors." Breathed Rabbitface.
Rainpaw looked at Greenpaw, guilt flooding her.
"Greenpaw? Rainpaw?" Another voice, too far away to determine, yelled.
Old 12-13-2018, 05:04 PM

Snowpelt was fairly disgusted with herself-an emotion she usually successfully avoided, despite being aware of her many shortcomings. But when one's apprentice vanishes because of one's actions, what reaction is more appropriate? She felt she had done the right thing, but there was evidence now that she had not. That, or if Rainpaw was this upset over not being made a warrior, Snowpelt had been more correct than she realized.
The venerable Rabbitface trotted along beside her, the very picture of paternal concern. He was proud of his kits, and of Rainpaw especially-the daughter of his first love. Snowpelt did not try to suppress the twinge of guilt that arose in her-Rabbitface had entrusted Rainpaw to her, and she may very well have failed him.
"Enough of that," she growled to herself under her breath. She had no reason to believe she had failed. Rainpaw and Greenpaw were strong young cats, and they would be alright in the forest by themselves. She rallied to the search-strong or not, they were obviously upset, and thus finding them was still important.

-i found, amber run
Old 12-13-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
Snowpelt was fairly disgusted with herself-an emotion she usually successfully avoided, despite being aware of her many shortcomings. But when one's apprentice vanishes because of one's actions, what reaction is more appropriate? She felt she had done the right thing, but there was evidence now that she had not. That, or if Rainpaw was this upset over not being made a warrior, Snowpelt had been more correct than she realized.
The venerable Rabbitface trotted along beside her, the very picture of paternal concern. He was proud of his kits, and of Rainpaw especially-the daughter of his first love. Snowpelt did not try to suppress the twinge of guilt that arose in her-Rabbitface had entrusted Rainpaw to her, and she may very well have failed him.
"Enough of that," she growled to herself under her breath. She had no reason to believe she had failed. Rainpaw and Greenpaw were strong young cats, and they would be alright in the forest by themselves. She rallied to the search-strong or not, they were obviously upset, and thus finding them was still important.

Rainpaw’s eyes glittered with guilt and regret as she called to the passing patrol. The patrol jerked around in surprise. Rainpaw hung her head.
“We didn’t try to run away,” Greenpaw explained. Rainpaw went quietly into a story, minus the part about Flowerfreeze.
“I just wanted to be away from camp for a while.” She told them. She couldn’t believe herself. She would never become a warrior now!

(Short, wrote this on a phone)
Old 12-13-2018, 09:05 PM

"Well, that's understandable," said Rainpaw's father kindly, "You've just suffered a terrible disappointment." Snowpelt bowed her head, guilty. "I'm sorry, Rainpaw," she said, not expecting Rainpaw to know what she was apologizing about.

-i found, amber run
Old 12-14-2018, 03:06 PM

Rainpaw padded down the branch to where it lowered, so she could leap down. She didn't notice as the branch began to get thinner.

Snap. Too late.

Rainpaw fell. The ground drew up beneath her paws. She slammed to the ground, and her eyes flew shut.

When she opened them, she did so slowly.
"Can you stand?" It was Dapplecloud. Someone had gone to get her. Rainpaw tried to struggle to her feet. She opened her mouth to reply, but she yelped in pain. Her mouth filled with blood streaming in from her nose. She pulled a paw out from underneath her, and tried to place it down. She tried to say how much it hurt, but she couldn't speak. Someone put cobwebs over her nose. She was vaugely aware of Clovertail rushing into the clearing, and Greenpaw racing down from the tree. With her father on one side and her mentor on the other, she walked back to camp very slowly.

Tags
kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, kayla...