Quantcast A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2012, 06:16 PM

Default A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together

Hello, Hunger Games fans! The hype is at maximum levels with the release of the film, but this is not the place to discuss our opinions on the movie. Nope. I have an idea. I thought someone was going to do this before, but it kind of died and I can't find the thread :P But I need twenty-four talented writers and HG fans.

Because we're gonna write a fanfiction.

Since there's twenty-four of you, you may be able to guess how this will play out. Well, everyone will write a SINGLE chapter of any length from the POV of their character. Their character must be a tribute in the Hunger Games, probably the 80th or something. Or we can do like the 70th games. Whatever, as long as Katniss and Peeta aren't around :P And no previous victors! Everyone needs to be brand new characters!

Anyway. This book will be twenty-four chapters, with everyone writing a chapter from a different POV, as aforestated. But our problem is...who's going to do it? And who's going to be the ultimate victor?

Well, that's what this thread is for. First come, first serve! The order we apply for a chapter will be the order in which we write. Like, if anyone wants to go first, I don't have any ideas to start out with, but I'll go second. After that, you can go in the order that you sign up. The last person to sign up will be the victor but we should NOT start to write until the person before us has posted their part. We want to actually seem like we know what we're doing :P So keep up to date on this thread so you know how all our characters will link together. It would be a good idea for us not to start this until everyone signs up, so we can form alliances and such. We'll kick off the actual fanfic as soon as we get organised.

Sound like a plan? ^_^ I hope it works and it isn't confusing. To sign up, fill this out about your character:

NAME:
BACKGROUND:
STRATEGY:
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___):
MOTIVATION:
STRENGTHS:
WEAKNESSES:
DEATH:
OTHER:

:D Hope you all join and may the odds be ever in your favour!

--- SO FAR ---

Chapter 1: OPEN
Chapter 2: OPEN
Chapter 3: Jack
Chapter 4: OPEN
Chapter 5: Emaafre
Chapter 6: OPEN
Chapter 7: L. S. Tredom
Chapter 8: OPEN
Chapter 9: OPEN
Chapter 10: OPEN
Chapter 11: OPEN
Chapter 12: camikat
Chapter 13: OPEN
Chapter 14: magsiscool
Chapter 15: WolfWriter
Chapter 16: wildwolf
Chapter 17: Ivhamsters
Chapter 18: OPEN
Chapter 19: Rebecca
Chapter 20: OPEN
Chapter 21: AnnaMator
Chapter 22: Caleigh
Chapter 23: BlueMi
Chapter 24: Rockshadow
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables

Last edited by WolfWriter; 04-10-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Tags
*sobs over wolfwriter*, boomerang guy!!!!, emaafre is awesome, fandom, fanfic, gold eyeliner, group book, hunger games, logan was here!, lst <3 kiwara, tortilla, tributes, who added boomerang tag?