Quantcast A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwriter View Post
if You Really Want To Be The Victor, You Can Do So ^__^ If You're Certain, I'll Put You In For The Last Chapter
Yay!!! :d :d :d
Old 03-24-2012, 06:56 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

NAME: Bryn
DISTRICT: 8
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow and Switchblade
BACKGROUND: Lived alone for past 7 years with her 12 year old sister and 10 year old brother. Her parents died in a past HG.
STRATEGY: Tree climber. Stays in trees. Doesn't make noise. Only kills if she has too.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone
MOTIVATION: Has to get back home to take care of her sister and brother.
STRENGTHS: Good tree climber, good with weapons and socializing.
WEAKNESSES: Animals/getting food
DEATH: Killed by being shot by anyone in later chappys and falls from tree.
OTHER: None!

I'll take chappy number 17

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 03-24-2012, 07:07 PM

Suppose I should fill out mine O_o

NAME: Seth Kollie
DISTRICT: 10
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Dagger
BACKGROUND: He grew up in District 10 caring for and generally protecting the cattle from any wild dogs and cougars. He spent many nights awake, patrolling the district limits with only a hunting knife, and has killed his fair share of wild animals attempting to attack the herds. His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and ever since, Seth has taken on the role of eldest child in his family.
STRATEGY: He goes for the Cornucopia, using his speed to his advantage, and is the second person to reach it. He snatches up a dagger, a tarp, and a backpack including a matchbox and some dried jerky along with a ball of twine. He beats the heck out of there before most of the other tributes arrive at the Cornucopia.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Girl tribute from District 10 and Bryn
MOTIVATION: His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and he thinks that he is destined to avenge his death. He has always lived in his brother's shadow but thinks this is now his chance to pick up where his brother left off.
STRENGTHS: Fast (from years of dodging cattle), acute senses, comfortable in the dark, very determined, resourceful
WEAKNESSES: He can't bring himself to kill humans, because in every one he sees his brother
DEATH: He is trying to take the Cornucopia as a refuge when he discovers it is already occupied. He holds the other tribute at knifepoint, but in the end, his hesitation costs him his life. He is stabbed (depending on who kills him...) and manages to crawl away to a creek, where he bleeds to death.
OTHER: He is generally trusting. Who wants to be the one to kill him?
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 03-24-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
BACKGROUND: Lived alone for past 7 years with her 12 year old sister and 10 year old brother. Her parents died in a past HG.
STRATEGY: Tree climber. Stays in trees. Doesn't make noise. Only kills if she has too.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone :p

I'll take chappy number 17 :p
Wanna be an ally? :) Or, better yet, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps Seth could have a bit of a crush on Bryn? But she could be the one who kills him. He attacks her at the Cornucopia because it's dark and she acts in self-defence or something.

Oh! And everyone, we need to come up with an Arena!
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables

Last edited by WolfWriter; 03-24-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
I'll take the girl form District 9. :3 I'll fill in my character later, I'm just claiming a spot. xD
Okay, here's my character:

NAME: Tressa
DISTRICT: 9
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Sword
BACKGROUND: She lives in the streets in the poorest part of the district, where she had to learn to defend herself after her parents left her. She's very skilled with a sword, though is pretty helpless in nature since she lives in a concrete jungle.
STRATEGY: Only kill if absolutely nesicarry (sp?), and steal provisions from the other tributes. Mostly stay in hiding.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone but the Career Tributes.
MOTIVATION: She believes that her family didn't want to leave her, so she wants to track them down and be reunited.
STRENGTHS: Good in combat and stealthy, skills she learned from living on the streets.
WEAKNESSES: Doesn't know how to hunt or find food, and is reluctant to hurt anybody, making her and easy target.
DEATH: In the middle of the book, though I'm not exactly sure how.
OTHER:

Last edited by camikat; 03-24-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Caleigh

Talking

@WolfWriter: I think it'd be cool to have my character fall in love with some guy character since boys are her weakness. XD I don't know, just a thought. ^_^
@Rocky: I think it'd be fun to have us as an alliance to the end, but then someone's character kills me??? I don't know, just brainstorming here. Haha. If we did that, I'd have to be the chapter before you or something like that. :P
Old 03-24-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleigh View Post
@WolfWriter: I think it'd be cool to have my character fall in love with some guy character since boys are her weakness. XD I don't know, just a thought. ^_^
@Rocky: I think it'd be fun to have us as an alliance to the end, but then someone's character kills me??? I don't know, just brainstorming here. Haha. If we did that, I'd have to be the chapter before you or something like that. :P
Sure. :P Since I am, the victor. XD lol.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Caleigh

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
Sure. :P Since I am, the victor. XD lol.
We should wait and see what WolfWriter says, since this brilliant idea was hers. XD
Old 03-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleigh View Post
Yeah, that would work really well! ^___^ But she can't know that it's Seth she kills, if we do the bit with the Cornucopia.

Ivhamsters, do you mind if I do the whole crush thing with Caleigh? :P And, Caleigh, you'd have to be in chapter 22 then, so you can be killed by whoever does 23. Or else, Rockshadow's character kills you :P
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone

I'll take chappy number 17
Wait, how did her parents die in the Hunger Games bother she was born. O_o....?
Teenage pregnancy? O_O

Tags
*sobs over wolfwriter*, boomerang guy!!!!, emaafre is awesome, fandom, fanfic, gold eyeliner, group book, hunger games, logan was here!, lst <3 kiwara, tortilla, tributes, who added boomerang tag?