Quantcast Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D - Page 127 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?
Emma 7 23.33%
Henry 5 16.67%
Mary Margaret (Snow White) 1 3.33%
David (Prince Charming) 0 0%
Regina (Evil Queen) 3 10.00%
Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) 7 23.33%
August 1 3.33%
Sidney (Magic Mirror) 1 3.33%
Graham (Huntsman) 4 13.33%
Kathryn (Princess Abigail) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2015, 11:15 PM

I just always enjoy looking at that stupid poll at the top of the page. David got lowest ratings from us. That entertains me for some reason. More people liked Abigail. Granted that's one person but still.
I have two episodes at least to catch up on. That part of the season didn't get me as much, but I have really high hopes for the remainder of 4B and for season five. BTW I thought I might tell you guys that Robbie Kay is gonna be in the Heros remake-mini-series thing coming up which I am very excited for and holy crap Zachary Levi's also gonna be in it and he is *so* cute.
I knew there were a lot of Robbie Kay fans on this thread so I thought I'd just say.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 04-19-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
BTW I thought I might tell you guys that Robbie Kay is gonna be in the Heros remake-mini-series thing coming up which I am very excited for and holy crap Zachary Levi's also gonna be in it and he is *so* cute.
I knew there were a lot of Robbie Kay fans on this thread so I thought I'd just say.
http://deadline.com/2015/03/robbie-k...an-1201393633/

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 04-19-2015, 10:23 AM

Okay I've been running consistently behind this half of the season, but I watched last week's episode yesterday.

Well. That happened.

Still annoyed that they were all, "It's his wife! Oh so dramatic and heartbreaking!" and that Robin slept with Regina while his wife was around and he was saying he'd be with Marian. Because Robin absolutely did love her, he did and then she was gone and he moved on because that's what you have to do to keep on living. And if he really did love her, he should at least respect her.

I think they had this planned from the end of season 3b, though, because wasn't it Zelena's weird green spirity magic that opened the time portal?

Since I was on tumblr I knew something was coming with Marian. I was about to get really mad at them for taking the easy way out by making her a villain. At least with this it seems like there was a little buildup.

Old 04-19-2015, 04:53 PM

I sorta just started and I love it!!! Im on the second season where Belle looses her memory, Greg comes to town, Cora reunites with Regina, and Gold searches for Bae.
You know lots of them aren't fairytale characters? Mulan is one. Im sorry but it's the truth. There's lots of other none fairytale characters. I mean it's interesting just not correct.

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
I sorta just started and I love it!!! Im on the second season where Belle looses her memory, Greg comes to town, Cora reunites with Regina, and Gold searches for Bae.
You know lots of them aren't fairytale characters? Mulan is one. Im sorry but it's the truth. There's lots of other none fairytale characters. I mean it's interesting just not correct.
Mulan is a figure from Chinese legend.
Once definitely stops focusing on fairytales, they open it up to be about a lot of different worlds. I think it starts in season one, with the Mad Hatter's hat that goes between all sorts of worlds--Wonderland for example. Mostly it's--well to be honest right now it's mostly reworked Disney stories. In theory I think it's supposed to be fairytales, legendary figures, well-known literary worlds, that sort of thing. Season three has Peter Pan and the Wicked Witch, this season's had Cruella de Vil and Urusula and Maleficent.

I really like some of the storylines you're on right now! You're about to meet one of my favorite characters. I hope you keep liking the show. :]

Old 04-19-2015, 09:36 PM

Don't you love when OUaT has really interesting side characters that are painfully underdeveloped, and then they have awesome backstories, and then OUaT immediately writes them off?
That's just my favorite thing.

Old 04-19-2015, 10:30 PM

And on OUAT tonight we learned the shocking news that Cruella wasn't always a crazy 40-something woman who likes to skin dogs! No, tonight we discovered she was once a crazy 20-something woman who liked to kill PEOPLE!

(The OUAT writers walk out of the room after finishing writing this episode, patting each other on the back, pleased that they've put their own creative spin on yet another story.)
Old 04-20-2015, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
Mulan is a figure from Chinese legend.
Once definitely stops focusing on fairytales, they open it up to be about a lot of different worlds. I think it starts in season one, with the Mad Hatter's hat that goes between all sorts of worlds--Wonderland for example. Mostly it's--well to be honest right now it's mostly reworked Disney stories. In theory I think it's supposed to be fairytales, legendary figures, well-known literary worlds, that sort of thing. Season three has Peter Pan and the Wicked Witch, this season's had Cruella de Vil and Urusula and Maleficent.

I really like some of the storylines you're on right now! You're about to meet one of my favorite characters. I hope you keep liking the show. :]
Tis I find it interesting even though they said its fairytales.

Yeah. Im guessing yall are on season 4? I just started like a month ago so we are still behind

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:11 PM

Omigosh! I finished the episode on the "happy" family reunion of Gold, Bae, Emma, and Henry.

Gosh Complicated family tree

Cora and Henry, father and mother of Regina .:.:.:. ?

Regina, "mother" of Henry and step mom of Snow/ Mary Margret .:.:.:. ?

Snow/ Mary Margret and David, parents of Emma .:.:.:. Gold and Milah, parents of Bae

Emma, mother of Henry .:.:.:. Bae, father of Henry
V
Henry, son of Bae and Emma and "son" of Regina

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
Omigosh! I finished the episode on the "happy" family reunion of Gold, Bae, Emma, and Henry.

Gosh Complicated family tree

Cora and Henry, father and mother of Regina .:.:.:. ?

Regina, "mother" of Henry and step mom of Snow/ Mary Margret .:.:.:. ?

Snow/ Mary Margret and David, parents of Emma .:.:.:. Gold and Milah, parents of Bae

Emma, mother of Henry .:.:.:. Bae, father of Henry
V
Henry, son of Bae and Emma and "son" of Regina

Tags
a time not i time, come back august, flaming mangoes, hookers gonna hook, i hate the hiatus, i miss august, imma hooker, moth was here, mr. potato will get you, once upon a lime, once upon a story, once upon a time, once upon i time, pan is attractive, pan is hot/englishspanish, rumpbelle, snowing, tv shows, where is august?!