Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16528 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2018, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
That seems like a good decision, very smort. I'm happy because a couple people who are in my friend group will be on the same hall as me next year.
lmao i did not. I die a little more every day. I hate getting up early for work but it's the only way I can work.

lmaoooo i get it now, that's hilarious
I think my friend group is trying to room together, but we are debating which hall to live in. There's one hall a lot like the current halls we are in, and the other one that has suite-style. My best friend wants the first one, I want the second, but everyone at the university basically wants the second one, so its just a matter of the lottery.

lol SAAAAAMMMEEE
Old 01-17-2018, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgal00 View Post
I think my friend group is trying to room together, but we are debating which hall to live in. There's one hall a lot like the current halls we are in, and the other one that has suite-style. My best friend wants the first one, I want the second, but everyone at the university basically wants the second one, so its just a matter of the lottery.

lol SAAAAAMMMEEE
It just ended up that a bunch of us are fucking nerds and interviewed and got into fandom hall so we're all rooming there. a couple of us, cough my bestie from high school, is just???? doing luck of the draw??? which imo is dumb as shit but w/e. Some people will be in other residence halls.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:18 PM

by the time I get to the chimera ant arc I'll probably want to die jfc hxh will literally murder me
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 01-24-2018, 08:58 PM

i was just looking around diy.org when i saw that my post was on the staff picks i freaked out the fam freaked out and they sent messages and all

it's something common, but im still REalLY happy
Old 01-26-2018, 12:56 AM

I mcfrickin hate revision so i keep procrastinating by subsuming myself in kpop n like damn was call me baby n love me right an ERA
Old 01-27-2018, 08:46 AM

So my college's Winter Break is really flipping long, so I'm going back today. ugh, I reaaaaaally don't wanna deal with a 6 hour car ride, ugh.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:36 AM

OOF you're lucky to even have a long break
Old 02-06-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgal00 View Post
So my college's Winter Break is really flipping long, so I'm going back today. ugh, I reaaaaaally don't wanna deal with a 6 hour car ride, ugh.
I'm torn between wishing I were you and also being satisfied with my school's weird as schedule and it's an odd dichotomy. I'm just glad that I'm closer than six hrs. RIP my friend
Old 02-12-2018, 10:27 PM

college life is considering dropping out of school and paying your several thousand dollars of debt then leaving the country, immigrating to Italy, and taking up residence in a castle there to farm the land and raise goats
Old 02-14-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
college Life Is Considering Dropping Out Of School And Paying Your Several Thousand Dollars Of Debt Then Leaving The Country, Immigrating To Italy, And Taking Up Residence In A Castle There To Farm The Land And Raise Goats
LMAO (/oUo)/

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere