Quantcast Please. I'm begging. Don't read this. No joke. - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2011, 07:09 PM

Default On Series

Like I said earlier, the readers of my story advised me to not write a sequel because they believed the ending was already perfect. I agree with them completely, and I'm leaving it as a standalone title.

I recently began writing a trilogy because I felt that one book wasn't enough. My first story had a great ending, and it didn't need a second book to extend it. That was the end of the characters' journey, their struggle; there wasn't anything else to follow it up. It was The End.

But I really wanted an idea that could span over a number of books. I wanted to keep the adventures going, keep the characters alive, and keep the readers involved.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:56 AM

*pause interview* Um... are we still doing this? Guys? *cricket sounds* XD Okay, um, I'll just be waiting here... :3
Old 07-28-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
*pause interview* Um... are we still doing this? Guys? *cricket sounds* XD Okay, um, I'll just be waiting here... :3
O_0 It kinda faded into the background, didn't it? XD
Old 09-15-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
O_0 It kinda faded into the background, didn't it? XD
...Yep...

*cicadas*

...Well. I dunno about you but I feel like drinking some tea and watching Doctor Who. So...yeah.
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 09-15-2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Do NOT post ANYTHING on this thread, and do NOT read it! D:

If there is one thing I beg of you, it is that you don't read it! One thing. Please. Don't read, don't comment. I know you COULD read it and not mention it but I would seriously be really disappointed because I'm saying right now that this was going to be over email but it won't work out. This is a private conversation.

Don't. Read. It. Don't. Comment. On. It.

That is what I expect of you: the follow those requests.

Please. This will be open to the public LATER. Be patient. Please. Please.

Those who can read and comment, you know who you are and have been notified. So everyone else will see new posts here, but that does not me a free-for-all. Got it?

Thank you in advance.
Hmmmmmmm. I don't think you made that clear enough.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 09-16-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
...Yep...

*cicadas*

...Well. I dunno about you but I feel like drinking some tea and watching Doctor Who. So...yeah.
*gasps* I was just two seconds away from clicking on the next episode of Doctor Who! And I bought some peppermint tea. YAYZ! *squashes a cicada* *runs off*
Old 09-16-2011, 02:30 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land
Default Opps im a trouble maker

You cant really keep me from nosing into stuff.............. Or can you????????????????????????