Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Sure! 8D
Okay! xD
Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

NAME: Michael
DISTRICT: 11
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Throwing knives, or a bow

BACKGROUND: He has a mother and little sister back in the District; he isn't close to either of them, anymore, and they'd do find without him. (He used to be close to his little sister, but he distanced himself when his father died.) His father was paranoid and hated the government more than most people. Michael was close to him, till he was killed for breaking a law or something. Before, he didn't believe his father's rants, but when his dad died he became paranoid too. (Haha… part of this is so I don't forget. :P)

STRATEGY: Hide and let most of the other Tributes kill die, then set up an ambush for the remaining Tribute(s).

ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone he thinks he could understand enough to know when they'd betray him.

MOTIVATION: Stay alive. (He's so selfless… )

STRENGTHS: Quick in trees, good at stealth, foraging for food and water. He knows that, eventually, all alliances will fall apart; he'd sooner betray someone than let them betray him.

WEAKNESSES: He's really clumsy running, and he's not very strong. Also, he's a coward, so he hesitates to necessary risks, and to trust people that are worthy of it.

DEATH: Probably killed by one of the Tributes, or in something caused by the Gamemaker.

OTHER: He'll freely manipulate whomever he can, if it helps him. As for appearance… I'll basically go along with what Pokey said. :P Half Asian, half Caucasian. Buzz-cut brown hair, brown eyes. A little over average height and skinny.

I think this'll be really fun… ^_^

Last edited by L.S.Trendom; 03-25-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
So...I would be Chapter 12? Or 13? Unless it would be more convenient for Tressa to die later...
I'll write you in as 12!
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables
Old 03-24-2012, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
NAME: Michael
DISTRICT: 11
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Throwing knives, or a bow

BACKGROUND: He has a mother and little sister back in the District; he isn't close to either of them, anymore, and they'd do find without him. (He used to be close to his little sister, but he distanced himself when his father died.) His father was paranoid and hated the government more than most people. Michael was close to him, till he was killed for breaking a law or something. Before, he didn't believe his father's rants, but when his dad died he became paranoid too. (Haha… part of this is so I don't forget. :P)

STRATEGY: Hide and let most of the other Tributes kill die, then set up an ambush for the remaining Tribute(s).

ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone he thinks he could understand enough to know when they'd betray him.

MOTIVATION: Stay alive. (He's so selfless… )

STRENGTHS: Quick in trees, good at stealth, foraging for food and water. He knows that, eventually, all alliances will fall apart; he'd sooner betray someone than let them betray him.

WEAKNESSES: He's really clumsy running, and he's not very strong. Also, he's a coward, so he hesitates to necessary risks, and to trust people that are worthy of it.

DEATH: Probably killed by one of the Tributes, or in something caused by the Gamemaker.

OTHER: He'll freely manipulate whomever he can, if it helps him.

I think this'll be really fun… ^_^
What chapter do you want?
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables
Old 03-24-2012, 09:21 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Ah… Doesn't matter to me. :P Maybe like… seven, or so. He'd probably hide in the forest, then get chased out by the Gamemaster.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:35 PM

NAME: Emmy
DISTRICT: 1 (Career tribute!)
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Spear
BACKGROUND: No one really noticed her until the day of the reaping. Her mother died in District 13 during the attack. Her father died from a heart attack. Now it's just her and her brother.
STRATEGY: Stay alive.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District 1,2,3, or, 4):
MOTIVATION: She has a boy that she likes back home and the Games are her only chance.
STRENGTHS: Throwing spears.
WEAKNESSES: Half deaf
DEATH: Stabbed in the chest by a sword.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:40 PM

NAME: Zahra Rose Myler

DISTRICT: 4

WEAPON OF CHOICE: She is wicked with the trident but can use throwing knives with a deadly accuracy as well.

BACKGROUND: She comes from a small family, and her mother is the town doctor. Her mom taught her a lot of healing stuff when Zhara was young because Zhara Her dad is a fisherman, and he taught her how to use a trident and how to fish. Because of her skill with knots, Zhara could also easily hang someone... Anyone want to die due to being hung by Zhara?

STRATEGY: Zhara joined the careers and became a deadly competitor instantly. She could have easily taken down almost all of the arena, but Zhara decided to have as few major enemies as possible in the Hunger Games by only killing when necassary.

ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone form District One or District Two. That's right. Zhara likes the careers

MOTIVATION: She is in it for her family. Her mom and dad would be heartbroken if she died, and she decides that because of them she will do whatever she can to return home safely.

STRENGTHS: Her strengths are that she knows how to be hungry, and that she can be really resourceful. She is also very clever. And her beauty wins her many Capitol sponsors.

WEAKNESSES: Her weaknesses are that she can be too soft and will be heartbroken if any of her allies die.

DEATH: She dies when the character in the chapter after her kills her somehow.

OTHER: I'm not sure if we need this, but just incase: Zhara has blue-green eyes and sandy blonde hair. She is really pretty, and this wins her many, many, many sponsors.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:41 PM

Can I have chapter 21?
Old 03-25-2012, 03:33 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

NAME: Cassius Fergus Johnson
DISTRICT: 4 (fishing, right?)
WEAPON OF CHOICE: spear/knifes
BACKGROUND: He grew up, sheltered by his rich father from the world outside his house and other people: except the games. His father put a lot of pressure on him to get into the games. His mother had no say in his upbringing whatsoever as she left when he was a small child, taking his three sisters with her. So Cassius has never had any friends at all. But he's intelligent. Fiercely so. When he's away from his father, he's terrifying at times.
STRATEGY: get up, put one foot in front of the other, face the music, expect confrontation, be ready to fight, kill if needs be.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): he's not good with people, so he'll make an alliance if the person wants an alliance with him
MOTIVATION: pressure. He's so scared of his dad that he'd do anything to get on his good side. Except lose who he is.
STRENGTHS: Very strong, good at tracking, knows how to survive (how? He's been sheltered. Hasn't he?). Does charming and handsome count as a strength? If so....
WEAKNESSES: He doesn't want to kill anyone because he thinks death isn't a game.
DEATH: I don't know, falling from a great height, if he has to die.
OTHER: Appearance, right. dark brown eyes, honey coloured hair, tanned skin. Quite handsome, but he doesn't know what all the fuss is about. Oh, and he's tall. Very tall.

Last edited by rebecca; 04-14-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:34 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
Suppose I should fill out mine O_o

NAME: Seth Kollie
DISTRICT: 10
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Dagger
BACKGROUND: He grew up in District 10 caring for and generally protecting the cattle from any wild dogs and cougars. He spent many nights awake, patrolling the district limits with only a hunting knife, and has killed his fair share of wild animals attempting to attack the herds. His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and ever since, Seth has taken on the role of eldest child in his family.
STRATEGY: He goes for the Cornucopia, using his speed to his advantage, and is the second person to reach it. He snatches up a dagger, a tarp, and a backpack including a matchbox and some dried jerky along with a ball of twine. He beats the heck out of there before most of the other tributes arrive at the Cornucopia.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Girl tribute from District 10 and Bryn
MOTIVATION: His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and he thinks that he is destined to avenge his death. He has always lived in his brother's shadow but thinks this is now his chance to pick up where his brother left off.
STRENGTHS: Fast (from years of dodging cattle), acute senses, comfortable in the dark, very determined, resourceful
WEAKNESSES: He can't bring himself to kill humans, because in every one he sees his brother
DEATH: He is trying to take the Cornucopia as a refuge when he discovers it is already occupied. He holds the other tribute at knifepoint, but in the end, his hesitation costs him his life. He is stabbed (depending on who kills him...) and manages to crawl away to a creek, where he bleeds to death.
OTHER: He is generally trusting. Who wants to be the one to kill him?
Me. Oh, I'll do that. Even if Cassius doesn't.

Tags
*sobs over wolfwriter*, boomerang guy!!!!, emaafre is awesome, fandom, fanfic, gold eyeliner, group book, hunger games, logan was here!, lst <3 kiwara, tortilla, tributes, who added boomerang tag?