Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 132 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 08-06-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaafre View Post
So I'm at my grandma's house. She's a nice person, but I believe she is against homosexuality. She is a very strong Christian (plus she's old; older generation, less able to understand). Should I bring up my beliefs with hee? What do you guys think?

Also, VEDA: http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=P...-nKb56hi6kpJKO
If it's likely to bring up an argument then I wouldn't recommend it. (are you Christian too? because if you're not that may change how the conversation goes in some way.).
Old 08-06-2014, 03:05 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
actually i think the word "butthurt" is more of an issue bc of the connotations? explaining why may be kind of triggering so i don't really want to explain but im pretty sure the reason most people dislike it is because of that, not it being ableist or something.

thin privilege uh i mean i think it's more along the lines of bullying and the attitude of "you muST EXERCISE U HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO" but also obesity is not healthy and you can't really call that bullying privilege, more like bullying

i don't know about the demisexuality thing but it's a legitimate bisexuality so

and asexuals enjoying that stuff? I mean it's possible just without the sexual attraction but i think that's probably very rare

also i think i made a word for probably what i am

PANDROSEXUAL

combination of pansexual and androsexual (bc like anyone can be attractive i guess but i'm usually attracted to dudes and frequently masculinity)

also is girlf** a thing because i find i'm attracted to stereotypically effeminate gay males?? like not in an objectifying way just like wow ur attractive and i would date u if u weren't gay sort of way (but i think some people use the term because they also cross dress or identify as guys and/or gay guys; however i don't i'm just a cisgender girl)

and i'm worried about using the term because i'm not sure if that counts as a slur
i now realize butthurt is supposed to be a thing about butt sex and rape and stuff. its just that some people go way over the top with things like that and completely spread it out to other topics completely unrelated, such as ableism. i just sort of made up an example bc i remembered something about someone being against the word butthurt, but not the reason why. sorry if that caused any confusion or anything else negative, it wasn't intended!!

yea the whole "thin privilege" stuff is like "thin privilege is not worrying about fitting into movie theater seats" or "not being constantly told by the doctors your weight is the cause of your health problems" or "not having to buy a seat belt extender". out of everything on that thread the thin privilege stuff is the most ridiculous thing bc like?? its literally just physics and science and what is normal???? privilege is something that a certain group has or lacks because of social constructs, like white privilege or male privilege or whatever. being told you've got diabetes bc of how many donuts you eat a day or not being able to fit in just one plane seat bc you're 400 lbs overweight isnt the lack of "thin privilege". shUT UP PPP

i dont understand it?? being asexual means you feel no sexual attraction. the prefix "a-" is "not". it literally means "not sexual". instead of claiming ur asexual why not grey-ace or whatever? isnt what that means? asexual with a few rare exceptions?? im so confused.

bisexuality?? did u just mean sexuality?
yea, like, have any sexuality u want, but just dont get mad when its something rly obscure or outrageous (like ONLY being attracted to redhaired femme guys that have the favorite color purple or something) and people dont recognize it or understand it. like, the world is not tumblr?? i didnt even hear about asexuality until tumblr???? why do u believe everyone is like this?

yea, dude, thats cool c: i just dont understand the difference between androsexual and heterosexual for females. can u explain that?

i dont think that would be the right word to use. just say that you're especially attracted to gay guys? its a lot less risky than using that, bc it might be extremely offensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
*whispers* hello asexuals can masturbate
isnt it kind of difficult to masturbate if you don't feel sexual attraction tho??
like do they just get off on the feeling of it or??? how can u be asexual and like to masturbate????? it makes noo sense to me
Old 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM

also isnt asexual just lack of sexual attraction not lack of sex drive??
Old 08-06-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
yeah i'm pretty sure. it's not that asexuals can't have sex. (we don't really reproduce asexually like plants. i'm freakin' allergic to pollen so how the heck would that even work with me). but I read that some do because they want to please their partner, they want to have children, or for other rare reasons. i'm sure they can still enjoy sex (somehow) but, yeah, it's not like we get hot every time we see an attractive person. at least, that's what i've heard, but idk
Old 08-06-2014, 04:32 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

One can enjoy sex without being attracted to a person.
Because apparently sex is fun.
I don't even know.

In further news my male cousin said I look like a boy.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
i now realize butthurt is supposed to be a thing about butt sex and rape and stuff. its just that some people go way over the top with things like that and completely spread it out to other topics completely unrelated, such as ableism. i just sort of made up an example bc i remembered something about someone being against the word butthurt, but not the reason why. sorry if that caused any confusion or anything else negative, it wasn't intended!!

yea the whole "thin privilege" stuff is like "thin privilege is not worrying about fitting into movie theater seats" or "not being constantly told by the doctors your weight is the cause of your health problems" or "not having to buy a seat belt extender". out of everything on that thread the thin privilege stuff is the most ridiculous thing bc like?? its literally just physics and science and what is normal???? privilege is something that a certain group has or lacks because of social constructs, like white privilege or male privilege or whatever. being told you've got diabetes bc of how many donuts you eat a day or not being able to fit in just one plane seat bc you're 400 lbs overweight isnt the lack of "thin privilege". shUT UP PPP

i dont understand it?? being asexual means you feel no sexual attraction. the prefix "a-" is "not". it literally means "not sexual". instead of claiming ur asexual why not grey-ace or whatever? isnt what that means? asexual with a few rare exceptions?? im so confused.

bisexuality?? did u just mean sexuality?
yea, like, have any sexuality u want, but just dont get mad when its something rly obscure or outrageous (like ONLY being attracted to redhaired femme guys that have the favorite color purple or something) and people dont recognize it or understand it. like, the world is not tumblr?? i didnt even hear about asexuality until tumblr???? why do u believe everyone is like this?

yea, dude, thats cool c: i just dont understand the difference between androsexual and heterosexual for females. can u explain that?

i dont think that would be the right word to use. just say that you're especially attracted to gay guys? its a lot less risky than using that, bc it might be extremely offensive.

isnt it kind of difficult to masturbate if you don't feel sexual attraction tho??
like do they just get off on the feeling of it or??? how can u be asexual and like to masturbate????? it makes noo sense to me
yes but it's not lack of sex DRIVE like u can want the sex w/o being sexually attracted to a thing kk
Quote:
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I don't even know.

good yes
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 08-06-2014, 11:00 PM

hi sadvaporwavebabe is a troll please dont let them ruin ur idea of otherkin
Old 08-06-2014, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
yeah i'm pretty sure. it's not that asexuals can't have sex. (we don't really reproduce asexually like plants. i'm freakin' allergic to pollen so how the heck would that even work with me). but I read that some do because they want to please their partner, they want to have children, or for other rare reasons. i'm sure they can still enjoy sex (somehow) but, yeah, it's not like we get hot every time we see an attractive person. at least, that's what i've heard, but idk
i know that not all asexuals absolutely will not have sex, since there can be other advantages to sex, but i just find it extremely difficult to have sex w/ someone or trying to masturbate if you don't get sexually attracted unless you're having sex just to please someone else or get pregnant or something?? why do those asexuals that do enjoy sex call them self fully asexual and not grey-ace, if that's what it is?? this is something i am seriously confused on ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I don't even know.

straight sex is PAINFUL omg
at least for the girl

i am out of the loop but is that good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
yes but it's not lack of sex DRIVE like u can want the sex w/o being sexually attracted to a thing kk

yes

good yes
but just
why not grey-ace
seriously
if you enjoy sex occasionally but are mostly asexual or vice versa why don't you call yourself grey-ace
it's exceedingly confusing and i do not understand why it is necessary??
Quote:
hi sadvaporwavebabe is a troll please dont let them ruin ur idea of otherkin
oh thank god their posts are ridiculous

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 08-06-2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: whoops i missaid
Old 08-06-2014, 11:16 PM

yOU CAN MASTURBATE AND GET HORNY FOR NO REASON ITS HAPPENED TO ME AND PRETTY SURE ITS HAPPRNED TO SOME ASEXUALS
Old 08-06-2014, 11:21 PM

oMG IM SORRY I KNOW YOU CAN GET HORNY FOR NO REASON BUT IT IS EXTREEEEMELY DIFFICULT TO COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OFF WHEN YOU DO NOT FEEL SEXUAL ATTRACTION FOR WHAT YOU ARE SEEING LIKE TRUST ME THAT SHIT TAKES HOURS

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone