Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 134 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 08-08-2014, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaafre View Post
This doesn't really have anything to do with queerness, but I thought you guys should see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CXjriZQEbY
question: what is your preferred name & pronouns? name bc you refer to urself as emma on ur youtube is all
Old 08-08-2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
question: what is your preferred name & pronouns? name bc you refer to urself as emma on ur youtube is all
Honestly I would go by anything I'm agender

- Sierra and Matthew in Jo
Old 08-08-2014, 09:27 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

I just learned my friend is agender.
Any tips for remembering new pronouns? I am so used to calling them she/her/hers pronouns...

also i'm super depressed right now so sorry for not being on here that much. But I had a long chat on Facebook with all my friends with a lot of crying so I guess that sort of helped...... ugh I need therapy I have so many problems.. :/

SO i've taken tests and I have moderate to high depression which is dysthymia. Have any of you experienced this or have any tips for it? I've had it before but I don't remember how I coped with it and it was a lot milder before.

Last edited by BookKitty; 08-08-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
I just learned my friend is agender.
Any tips for remembering new pronouns? I am so used to calling them she/her/hers pronouns...

also i'm super depressed right now so sorry for not being on here that much. But I had a long chat on Facebook with all my friends with a lot of crying so I guess that sort of helped...... ugh I need therapy I have so many problems.. :/

SO i've taken tests and I have moderate to high depression which is dysthymia. Have any of you experienced this or have any tips for it? I've had it before but I don't remember how I coped with it and it was a lot milder before.
If you screw pronouns up just don't apologise a lot, rephrase with proper pronouns, apologise once and move on
Please don't rely on tests. They don't know you and your symptoms, I don't mind if you self diagnose but online tests are very unreliable.

I don't have any diagnosed depression illnesses but my parents & sister think I'm bipolar II which I can't argue with tbh. I think you just need to surround yourself with friends and stuff, even though its hard to be happy. Tell your parents ( I know how hard that is).
Old 08-08-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
If you screw pronouns up just don't apologise a lot, rephrase with proper pronouns, apologise once and move on
Please don't rely on tests. They don't know you and your symptoms, I don't mind if you self diagnose but online tests are very unreliable.

I don't have any diagnosed depression illnesses but my parents & sister think I'm bipolar II which I can't argue with tbh. I think you just need to surround yourself with friends and stuff, even though its hard to be happy. Tell your parents ( I know how hard that is).
I've taken online tests, talked to friends, and self-diagnosed. I don't think I need to tell my parents though. When I start school though I think I want to start going to my school counselor though. I'm pretty independent. I don't want to tell and have everyone freak out I'd rather just figure it out myself. I also have looked up symptoms for different forms of depression and I also seem mild to moderate risk for bipolar II as well. I don't know. I test very very high for moderate to high (dysthymia) depression though so that's what I'm going with.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:35 PM

Quote:
I've taken online tests, talked to friends, and self-diagnosed. I don't think I need to tell my parents though. When I start school though I think I want to start going to my school counselor though. I'm pretty independent. I don't want to tell and have everyone freak out I'd rather just figure it out myself. I also have looked up symptoms for different forms of depression and I also seem mild to moderate risk for bipolar II as well. I don't know. I test very very high for moderate to high (dysthymia) depression though so that's what I'm going with.
hey!! i would def say go to a school counselor, but if it gets worse i'd say talk to ur parents. i felt rly bad for two and a half years but recently i feel much better? idk if what i do will help u, but basically i meditate which helps me calm down and feel peaceful. i doubted it would help for the longest time but it did help me. i also surround myself with better ppl and i try to get involved in topics im passionate abt or interested in. i've noticed that getting more sleep, eating healthier, and exercising has helped me too!! a lot of ppl say that, but it's true, the better your physical health is, the better your mental health will be! i hope this helps and i hope things get better !!
Old 08-08-2014, 11:36 PM

and hey sam!! i posted the video (:
Old 08-08-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
hey!! i would def say go to a school counselor, but if it gets worse i'd say talk to ur parents. i felt rly bad for two and a half years but recently i feel much better? idk if what i do will help u, but basically i meditate which helps me calm down and feel peaceful. i doubted it would help for the longest time but it did help me. i also surround myself with better ppl and i try to get involved in topics im passionate abt or interested in. i've noticed that getting more sleep, eating healthier, and exercising has helped me too!! a lot of ppl say that, but it's true, the better your physical health is, the better your mental health will be! i hope this helps and i hope things get better !!
I do try meditation. But the thing about dysthymia is that your sleep schedule is always off so you can't ever get a good night's sleep. You also feel like you don't want to do anything so you don't ever do exercise or really eat that much either. I know it sounds bad. :/ I'll try though. And I am definitely going to a school counselor.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
I do try meditation. But the thing about dysthymia is that your sleep schedule is always off so you can't ever get a good night's sleep. You also feel like you don't want to do anything so you don't ever do exercise or really eat that much either. I know it sounds bad. :/ I'll try though. And I am definitely going to a school counselor.
yooooo! You do whatever you think will help as long as it's definitely something positive. I can't say much on the issue of meditation but I know that focusing on God and His love can help a lot!

I haven't posted here in days whoa I feel outta the loop

Outta the fruit loop

the cheerios

the frosted flakes

the raisin bran

what am I doing
Old 08-09-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
yooooo! You do whatever you think will help as long as it's definitely something positive. I can't say much on the issue of meditation but I know that focusing on God and His love can help a lot!

I haven't posted here in days whoa I feel outta the loop

Outta the fruit loop

the cheerios

the frosted flakes

the raisin bran

what am I doing

I'm not a Christian but I appreciate the thought!

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone