Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 135 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 08-09-2014, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
I do try meditation. But the thing about dysthymia is that your sleep schedule is always off so you can't ever get a good night's sleep. You also feel like you don't want to do anything so you don't ever do exercise or really eat that much either. I know it sounds bad. :/ I'll try though. And I am definitely going to a school counselor.
truuu i know that feel idk if i had dysthymia but i used to go to sleep at like 4/5 am and i was never motivated to do ANYTHING at all which resulted in horrible grades for me (sob). so i understand and it really sucks :// i should have mentioned that the only reason this works for me is because i didnt have as much anxiety at the time and i guess i just used that short window of nonshittyness to do things that might expand that short period.

idk how else to help sorry )):

Last edited by Lily09; 08-09-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:34 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
truuu i know that feel idk if i had dysthymia but i used to go to sleep at like 4/5 am and i was never motivated to do ANYTHING at all which resulted in horrible grades for me (sob). so i understand and it really sucks :// i should have mentioned that the only reason this works for me is because i didnt have as much anxiety at the time and i guess i just used that short window of nonshittyness to do things that might expand that short period.

idk how else to help sorry )):

It's ok thanks for trying to help... it's just because of some thing the kids at school said and also a homophobic... incident with some of my family. :/ gershhh humans are dumb
Old 08-09-2014, 03:36 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Families especially.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Families especially.
Ugh wanna hear the story?
ok (yes I use names in this but it's fine I just copied and pasted from when I was talking to my friend) btw this is the thing that made me have a really bad depression episode last night

So, apparently like two months ago my cousins and their dad started to notice that I had a lot of 'gay statuses' on my facebook. They asked my cousin if I was gay, (who by the way is only 10 and at the time thought I was a lesbian and didn't think it was a secret), and she said yes. My cousin Ellie who is like 17 said that it was really gross and weird and that she never thought I would be gay. (they're mormon by the way). My cousin Sylvia (15 yrs old) said that I 'wasn't gay before' and it was gross to have sex with a girl. My uncle Dave said the same thing basically and then apparently just walked away. A family friend of theirs whom I've known and loved for years went on a long rant about how gay sex and lesbian sex was gross and wrong and that I shouldn't go that way and that it was really weird. They all agreed that it started when I started going to my new school. My cousin just told me this yesterday.

what also made me depressed is a long list of things people said about me last year such as... bitch, annoying, smart ass, smart aleck, dumb, stupid, ugly, weird, wears weird clothes, has weird friends, fake boobs, no boobs, weird body, skinny-as-hell, anorexic (but people only said this for a little bit) and yeah there's probably more

AND also combined with some anti-gay articles I read....

plus the fact that my dad is a dick to me and my brother

ASJDKLAJLDJAS I HATE HUMANITY
Old 08-09-2014, 09:44 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
ok (yes I use names in this but it's fine I just copied and pasted from when I was talking to my friend) btw this is the thing that made me have a really bad depression episode last night

So, apparently like two months ago my cousins and their dad started to notice that I had a lot of 'gay statuses' on my facebook. They asked my cousin if I was gay, (who by the way is only 10 and at the time thought I was a lesbian and didn't think it was a secret), and she said yes. My cousin Ellie who is like 17 said that it was really gross and weird and that she never thought I would be gay. (they're mormon by the way). My cousin Sylvia (15 yrs old) said that I 'wasn't gay before' and it was gross to have sex with a girl. My uncle Dave said the same thing basically and then apparently just walked away. A family friend of theirs whom I've known and loved for years went on a long rant about how gay sex and lesbian sex was gross and wrong and that I shouldn't go that way and that it was really weird. They all agreed that it started when I started going to my new school. My cousin just told me this yesterday.

what also made me depressed is a long list of things people said about me last year such as... bitch, annoying, smart ass, smart aleck, dumb, stupid, ugly, weird, wears weird clothes, has weird friends, fake boobs, no boobs, weird body, skinny-as-hell, anorexic (but people only said this for a little bit) and yeah there's probably more

something very similar happened to me the other day. it really stinks and i'm sososo sorry
Old 08-09-2014, 01:13 PM

sadvaporwavebabe apologised! yeah, she was a troll. yeah.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:

dammit i'm so sorry
Old 08-09-2014, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
dammit i'm so sorry
It's ok :/
Old 08-09-2014, 06:08 PM

Quote:
It's ok :/
dude im so sorry that sucks. have they had any other adverse reactions? have they said any more about it, or?

Last edited by pluzzle; 08-09-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:39 PM

BookKitty I know its super frustrating when you see heterosexism and cissexism and binarism and stuff all going on without any way to really explain your thoughts.

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone