Quantcast Kidpub Mentor Program - Page 7 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 07-31-2017, 10:01 PM
SuperJ SuperJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wherever the wind blows
Posts: 197
Default

I would love to really be a role model mentor to my mentee, but I'm not sure if mine shows up much, if at all. :/

Debating on whether or not I should switch??? Idk I think I need help.
__________________
Write Stories. Create Memories
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 07-31-2017, 11:28 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
I would love to really be a role model mentor to my mentee, but I'm not sure if mine shows up much, if at all. :/

Debating on whether or not I should switch??? Idk I think I need help.
Welp, Sachi was on earlier today, her screenname is currently DragonLady I believe (??)

Remember, all switches need to be mutual.

You also have the option of simply taking on another Mentee but! For now I'm restricting House Sea to it's own members which means y'can't take the new Land Mentee TuT
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-31-2017, 11:30 PM
Vivace Vivace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Smile

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-01-2017, 09:19 PM
SuperJ SuperJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wherever the wind blows
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Welp, Sachi was on earlier today, her screenname is currently DragonLady I believe (??)

Remember, all switches need to be mutual.

You also have the option of simply taking on another Mentee but! For now I'm restricting House Sea to it's own members which means y'can't take the new Land Mentee TuT
Fair enough
__________________
Write Stories. Create Memories
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-01-2017, 11:24 PM
Vivace Vivace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Unhappy

Humf , when is someone from Land going to want me?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivace View Post
Humf , when is someone from Land going to want me?
Oh! It's not that nobody wants you ;-;

we just don't have any members from House Land signed up for the mentorship program!

*also I forgot about tracking them down. sos fam i'll get on that*
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivace View Post
Humf , when is someone from Land going to want me?
Okay, so the only two other listed members of House Land are Lavinia and Kaitlyn. Lavinia, I believe, doesn't log in very often, and Kaitlyn is seven. Unless House Land gets more members , I don't think you'll be able to get a Mentor from there, would you be alright with having a Mentor from House Sky?

Keep in mind that it doesn't have to be permanent, if a member of House Land signs up to be a Mentor, you can switch.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-04-2017, 11:29 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Okay, so the only two other listed members of House Land are Lavinia and Kaitlyn. Lavinia, I believe, doesn't log in very often, and Kaitlyn is seven. Unless House Land gets more members , I don't think you'll be able to get a Mentor from there, would you be alright with having a Mentor from House Sky?

Keep in mind that it doesn't have to be permanent, if a member of House Land signs up to be a Mentor, you can switch.
Or if there's someone from house sky that would be willing to transfer houses? Since land is really small...
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-04-2017, 12:15 PM
SuperJ SuperJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wherever the wind blows
Posts: 197
Default

We need more KPers to join land. If no one has a House yet, consider Land!
__________________
Write Stories. Create Memories
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-04-2017, 04:56 PM
Vivace Vivace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Oh! It's not that nobody wants you ;-;

we just don't have any members from House Land signed up for the mentorship program!

*also I forgot about tracking them down. sos fam i'll get on that*
I Know
And having a mentor from another house wouldn't bother me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
luna was here, poliwog, rproject, sy was here ;)

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.