Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2009, 05:55 PM

Sorry, here's the real link: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=215
Old 07-07-2009, 06:04 PM

Can I join?

I'm Lily. Age 9. Grade 4th.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:49 PM

Fine. No killing or murder attempts for me. Though, as he said, only if Sagar doesn't either.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:59 PM

'k, I will start with something completely random that will probably get ignored.

~~~~~

We were all walking through the hall to get to our classes. Everyone kept looking around, then down, then around again. Most people recognized me imediately, who else would have worn a mask? But some other people looked kinda similar. There were two boys, and I wasn't completely sure which was Sagar and which was Shayok. Then I saw an astrophysics book sticking out of one of their back packs. Ah, that would be Sagar. So it was the other one that I had to watch. I was waiting to see where Shayok sat so I could put a kinda small bomb on his seat some time later. I had never gotten over the whole Maeglin thing..........
Old 07-07-2009, 11:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Shayok took out his secret spy binoculars. It was designed to find people who were planning to do something to him...

RED ALERT!!! DE WAS TRYING TO BLOW HIM UP!!!!!

An obnoxiously loud buzzer went off, making an uproar around him, and Shayok immediately evacuated the area.

*Sorry, I was bored and I'm in a weird mood right now....you can ignore that if you want. I won't be liek that for the rest of the NES most probably.*
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 PM

"Hey!" I shouted after him. "Stop! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?! I just wanted to blow off your pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He kept running. "Oh come on!!!!!!!! You did it to Maeglin!!!!!!!"
Old 07-08-2009, 01:10 PM

Lily walked through the school halls only to be bumped into by someone in a mask chasing a boy. "Watch where you're going!" she shouted after him. Lily sat down on a bench rereading her schedule. "First comes Music, then P.E., after that Lunch and Recess, math, English, History, and last Science," she recited.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:18 PM

*It's summer so would be in 5th grade.*
Old 07-08-2009, 03:24 PM

Lily heard the bell ring. Music time! Lily headed to the choir room. She wondered who her teacher would be.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:35 PM

Eventually, I stopped chasing Shayok. I'd just have to blow up his pants later. I could go for Sagar's face right then though............. Nah, that would probabaly be harder to replace. The bell rang. And I had forgotten what my first class was! gosh, for once, I get somewhere on time, then I don't know what class to go to!!!!! I'd end up late, as always. Some things never change. I looked through my many pockets for the list, while walking randomly. Ugh! Where was it! Why was something poking my arm?!?! Oh, yeah, I had put it up my sleeve so I wouldn't forget where I had put it......... Wow. I crossed my fingers before unfolding it. "Please let the first class be lunch, then rescess!" No such luck. The list looked like this.

*random smiley face* Prosphate, Sugar, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine, Adenine.

That part was in blue ink, I had written it on the back of a recipt once. The rest was written rather messily with pencil.

Ha! I stoleded your class list! Now you won't know where to go!!!!! So you should just get me a souvenire and come back!!!!
Your sister.

Oh great........... I saw Sagar and decided to follow him until I figured out where I was supposed to go. I sat down at a random desk, then figured out that I was in the astrophysics class. Me and my bright ideas. 'Just follow the astrophysisct around.'...............