Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub Yearbook: 2008
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
No, I kind of feel the same way.

Otherwise, I really like the yearbook. We should try again for 2013, but I think we should start earlier. Why don't we start this summer?
Ow we could start now...
Old 02-02-2013, 04:15 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CACrools View Post
Ow we could start now...
I suppose... but new writers will be coming and going and we don't want to miss anyone. >_< I think this summer is a good idea.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-02-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avbhabra View Post
I suppose... but new writers will be coming and going and we don't want to miss anyone. >_< I think this summer is a good idea.
Exactly, new writer's will be coming and going; therefore, we should do it now, that way everyone can sign up. And we can make sure that everyone can have a chance to be nominated. I dunno, it just sounds like it would work.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
No, I kind of feel the same way.

Otherwise, I really like the yearbook. We should try again for 2013, but I think we should start earlier. Why don't we start this summer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Is it rude of me to be annoyed that people like Word Bandit, Kay and Marie won superlatives when they all left BEFORE 2012?
Maybe that's something we should change if we do this for 2013. We could make a rule that says if you formally leave before this year, you can't be nominated?

We actually started this thing in August, but I didn't get it going until October or so.

Quote:
Exactly, new writer's will be coming and going; therefore, we should do it now, that way everyone can sign up. And we can make sure that everyone can have a chance to be nominated. I dunno, it just sounds like it would work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avbhabra View Post
Quote:
Ow we could start now...
Hey, if you guys want to start, go ahead. But I'm not running this thing all by myself again. XD This was more work than it looks like!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Maybe that's something we should change if we do this for 2013. We could make a rule that says if you formally leave before this year, you can't be nominated?

We actually started this thing in August, but I didn't get it going until October or so.

Hey, if you guys want to start, go ahead. But I'm not running this thing all by myself again. XD This was more work than it looks like!
I dunno. I'd gladly help, I just don't want to be the starter... Maybe we start in March... That way we could get most people...
Old 02-05-2013, 12:30 AM

Wink

Quote:
I dunno. I'd gladly help, I just don't want to be the starter... Maybe we start in March... That way we could get most people...
I'll help out! I loved the yearbook this year. I know it was hard on you, thanks for the yearbook! Maybe I can really help out somewhere?
Old 02-05-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
I'll help out! I loved the yearbook this year. I know it was hard on you, thanks for the yearbook! Maybe I can really help out somewhere?
You do know that I wasn't the one who did it, right? (Sorry if that sounds bad, I just wanted to make sure you did...)
Old 04-16-2013, 01:22 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

*is offended because I'm always missed out of so-called family photos. Actually, this is good. I'm the weird kid of the 'family' who hides in the corner when the camera comes out*

Tags
...boom, 2012 kidpub yearbook, boompampa, boopampa, ena was here, epic, let there be dragons, let there be drums, let there be guitars, let there be killing, let there be lazers, let there be pie, let there be time lords, lst you can't leave, lyall_areyel_was_here, memories, u no add boopampa, yearbook, yummyboompampa