Quantcast I'll review your book! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Reviews
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-16-2015, 12:11 PM
CarabellaGrace CarabellaGrace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: somewhere far, far away . . .
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Can you please review my story Natural Foces: The Twilight Talisman? (It's the rewritten version btw) it only has four chapters so far but I'd really appreciate your feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Can you please review my book The Infusion of Ash series (Book 1): The Dagger's Wrath? It's a high fantasy and it's got about 19 chapters, but I'm still working on the first draft! I just wanted readers to know what's in store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
I would love if you would review my Life as I Know it: Adira Doyle story on the main page.
There's only 3 chapters up and I don't personally think it's at all my best work, but I'd love to know what you think.
i'd be happy to review all of yours! I should have SilverMoon's review out today ((because i'm lame and i have too much time on my hands :P)) but the others will probably take a little longer, sorry, I have this swim meet and I will be getting back on Sunday So hopefully those will be out on either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-16-2015, 01:29 PM
Ashauthor Ashauthor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: I'm in the Southeastern part of the good ol' USA
Posts: 30
Default

Congrats November Sparrow! Your book review business is taking off
__________________
I'm not weird. I'm the next generation of cool.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-16-2015, 02:13 PM
CarabellaGrace CarabellaGrace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: somewhere far, far away . . .
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashauthor View Post
Congrats November Sparrow! Your book review business is taking off
Haha I know! Took it long enough
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-16-2015, 04:01 PM
CarabellaGrace CarabellaGrace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: somewhere far, far away . . .
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Can you please review my story Natural Foces: The Twilight Talisman? (It's the rewritten version btw) it only has four chapters so far but I'd really appreciate your feedback
Just finished the review! (i have too much free time obviously, that took me like only a day ) http://www.kidpub.com/book-review/na...ion-2171155242 I really liked it by the way
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-25-2015, 05:49 PM
CarabellaGrace CarabellaGrace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: somewhere far, far away . . .
Posts: 266
Default

Max: I (finally) got your review out! Sorry it took so long, you had really long chapters (which i loved, by the way) http://www.kidpub.com/book-review/da...ath-2171155335
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-25-2015, 08:53 PM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

Hey could you review my book? http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ble-1893154055

You're a really good reviewer :D
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-26-2015, 11:10 PM
CarabellaGrace CarabellaGrace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: somewhere far, far away . . .
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Hey could you review my book? http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ble-1893154055

You're a really good reviewer
Yep! and thank you so much, it really means a lot
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-29-2015, 11:36 PM
CarabellaGrace CarabellaGrace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: somewhere far, far away . . .
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
I would love if you would review my Life as I Know it: Adira Doyle story on the main page.
There's only 3 chapters up and I don't personally think it's at all my best work, but I'd love to know what you think.
Ok I am so sorry your review isn't up yet, but KP was down today at my house for some reason (it just wouldn't load idk why) and I will be busy this weekend, I have read what you wrote (i really did like it by the way) and your review should be up soon, hopefully before the weekend when I have time
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-30-2015, 12:15 AM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace View Post
Ok I am so sorry your review isn't up yet, but KP was down today at my house for some reason (it just wouldn't load idk why) and I will be busy this weekend, I have read what you wrote (i really did like it by the way) and your review should be up soon, hopefully before the weekend when I have time
Thanks for telling me. Don't worry about it and take your time. Totally no pressure.
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-30-2015, 02:02 AM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Could you review Halfway to Virtuosity? It's not all that good and there are only four chapters, and I posted one today so it should still be on the new story page
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
this thread will not die, well that's evil >, yes it will haha

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.