Quantcast New! Camp Half-Blood NES (For Demibloggers) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2016, 12:08 PM

Default New! Demigod NES (for Demibloggers)

Wow, there's a definite lack of NES activity and KP activity in general...
But we are reviving Demiblog, and here's the actual NES to use for the roleplay/questing/actual story side of it, using Demiblog characters.
You will still need to fill out a character form, because here's where you do all the 'traditional' stuff...

Character Form
Name:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Greek/Roman:
Godly Parent:
Powers and Skills:
Background (History):
Other:

Luna and I were thinking that our main villain could be Tartarus it/himself... what do y'all think?
Please sign up, it'd be great to get a Percy Jackson NES going again!

There will be the typical 3-to-a-quest rule, probably. There will, however, probably be multiple quests going on, all tying into the plot. Plus, it's not like characters still at camp will be useless. Feel free to use any or all of your Demiblog characters.

Last edited by SilverMoon; 11-24-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:55 PM

Name: Alice Bender
Appearance: Long, light blonde hair that is about lower back and dyed light pink at the ends, fair skin, light blue eyes, small-ish nose, thin lips, and big eyes. Thin and about average height.
Personality: Sweet, caring, friendly, helpful, generally quite happy, and always seems to put others before herself. She will do anything for her fellow demigods and doesn't much care for the Greek/Roman shism. Her fatal flaw is probably sometimes she cares so much about everyone else she forgets about herself.
Weapon(s): Lightweight imperial gold sword
Greek/Roman: Roman
Godly Parent: Janus
Powers and Skills: Her powers are the following; she can sense deception and lies, so basically she's human lie detector. She also sees things as they are.
Background (History): Her mother, Lauri Bender, got a job in California and so they moved from Australia, which Lauri had been wanting to do for a long time, since she wanted to send her daughter to CJ. Her mom lives San Fransico, and visits New Rome about once a week. Alice has two brothers and a stepdad who love her but don't know about her father being Janus or CJ or anything since they're just mortals. They think that Alice is at a prestigious boarding school.
Other: N/a

Name: Jake Lyon
Appearance: Shaggy light coffee brown hair, electric blue eyes, fair skin, and tall athletic build. Looks a lot like his half-brother Jason.
Personality: Funny, prankster, a bit hyperactive, since he has ADHD. He is a total flirt and likes hanging out with girls. He also looks up to Leo and Jason above everyone else and wants to be like them. He is silly but can be serious occasionally.
Weapon(s): Thunder, his Greek celestial bronze sword
Greek/Roman: Greek
Godly Parent: Zeus
Powers and Skills: He can summon lightning and manipulate the winds to his will, like Jason. Electricity crackles when he's in a storm or near a lot of electricity.
Background (History): His mom died a year ago, about when his powers were coming into being and he was being noticed by monsters, so his satyr took him to CHB. There he was comforted by Jason, since they're half-brothers, but Jake likes to think of them as brothers, and so that's what they say. Jake is thickheaded sometimes, so he doesn't listen when people say something is dangerous, and he wants to go on an important quest.
Other: Nope

Name: Ami Johansson
Appearance: Shoulder length, curly auburn-brown hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin. She is average height and has a normal sized nose and eyes, and full pouty lips.
Personality: Protective, random, focused, and completely honest. She follows rules but does find some fun in breaking them. She likes reading, even though she is dyslexic, and is serious usually. Even though she is only 13 she acts like everyone's older sister, which can be pretty annoying. She doesn't like lying though. She wishes her mom was Athena.
Weapon(s): A knife
Godly Parent: Khione
Powers and Skills: She can create blizzards, and freeze water. She can also make the temperature drop in small amounts.
Background (History): Her dad doesn't know anything about the supernatural world, and he moved to England after Ami went to CHB five years ago. He does love her, and they video chat occasionally. Ami was unclaimed for 3 years since her mom refused to admit she had a kid.
Other: N/A

Name: Stella Brooks
Appearance: Tan skin, chest length blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a tall, athletic build. Looks like a tennis player.
Personality: Outgoing, confident, calm, cool under pressure, nice, and optimistic. She is sporty and girly at the same time. She's brave and is good at facing her fears. She can't stand bullies like Clarisse and thinks that if you want something done right you need to do it yourself. She is good at singing and loves to do it as well as play the guitar (mainly acoustic). She is musically inclined as well as sporty and is a social butterfly.
Weapon(s): Bow and arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Powers and Skills: She is good at any sport or musical instrument naturally (obviously, she's not like Olympic athlete good or perfect or anything the second she does it).
Background (History): She was raised in an orphanage, and was hopeful that she'd get adopted, but one day a satyr came and took her to CHB, where she has been for 6 years.
Other: N/A

Name: Owen Jones
Appearance: Short black hair, healthy Polynesian skin, almond shaped brown eyes, and tall.
Personality: Calm, rational, and a quick thinker, he thought his mother would be Bellona at first. He is sharp-eyed and smart. Owen is kinda awkward around girls sometimes and can be shy, but he is actually really nice once you get to know him. He is cunning and can be sly if he needs it, but is usually not sneaking around or anything. He excels at breaking rules, which he loves to do.
Weapon(s): Spear
Greek/Roman: Roman
Godly Parent: Venus
Powers and Skills: He can tell who a person has a crush just by seeing them in the same room, but that's not very useful in battle haha.
Background (History): His dad ignored him, since he fell in love with a mortal woman after Venus left him, and hangs out with her a lot. He is busy since he is CEO of a company. Owen has no idea why Venus ever loved his dad in the first place, but tries not to think about it. Owen's dad didn't even bat an eye when he left for CJ, which made him really sad, but he learned to cope with it.
Other: Not really, no

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 01-16-2016 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 05:15 PM

def doing this, I'll fill out the form asap 8)
Old 01-16-2016, 06:10 PM

I'll try to sign up but I'm going to a party soon so it'll probably be late. ^-^
Old 01-16-2016, 09:21 PM

Do you play it on here? Or somewhere else?

Remember your life
Old 01-17-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Do you play it on here? Or somewhere else?
Play what on here? We basically just are doing the lives of our DemiBlog characters.

Waving through a window
Old 01-17-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Play what on here? We basically just are doing the lives of our DemiBlog characters.
Yes, yes, but where do we post our blog updates?

Remember your life
Old 01-17-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Yes, yes, but where do we post our blog updates?
On the main site. Everybody is putting up their home pages on there so you don't have to look far. They're just on the NSP.

Waving through a window
Old 01-17-2016, 02:52 PM

I already signed up on KidPub and made a home page. Here it is: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ome-2997156737

Name: Mora Knotts
Appearance: Dark brown hair that's chopped to just below her chin, slightly wavy. Round, chocolate eyes and light olive skin. Short but a little curvy. XD Petite features.
Personality: Quirky and an extrovert, which doesn't mix well as a daughter of Artemis. Even though the other Hunters do not always enjoy her company, she stays loyal. If she loves someone, she's fiercely protective and will tear you to shreds. There's a lot of fire in this small package. Clever and notices the little things.
Weapon(s): A long, wooden spear with a sharp tip that she can spin around with ease.
Godly Parent: Nike, but Hunter of Artemis
Powers and Skills: Flexible, perfect aim, speed and strength. She also heals really well and has help deliver a child.
Background (History): She was recruited at just twelve years old, but was already in touch with her healing. Before that, she was at a foster home, helping her foster mother over the hangover of a new baby. She never was close with them, oddly enough, and knew she was with her true family as a Hunter.
Other: Nope. I'm excited for this.

Last edited by Sparklez5858; 06-16-2016 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:30 PM

yaaay here it is
(also since i initially created my demiblog account in like 2013 i'm gonna make myself an old camper bc it just goes with the timeline lol)
(also im basically describing myself for appearance/personality and it's so funny to me)

Name: Sravani Pathuru

Appearance: Curly-wavy layered dark hair with fringe parted to the right, brown skin, large black eyes. 5'4 or so, slim and slightly curvy. Eyebrows are notably "on point" although they have never been done. Has a collection of earrings and an affinity for dark red lipstick. Dimple on left cheek. Wears glasses and is practically blind without them. Usually wears comfy t-shirts and skinny jeans/leggings, along a particular pair of soft storm gray boots. Also has a big fluffy black jacket.

Personality: Shy and aloof at first when in foreign situations but slowly warms up to people with time. Is super outgoing and talkative and open with trusted people, and more reserved with acquaintances. Internally terrified of being judged and has some minor social anxiety. Has lots of mood swings and is terribly clingy with close friends. Insecure at times and it shows, but tries not to be too angsty. Is more of a follower than a leader, but loves giving any advice to new campers and showing them the ropes, or just anyone looking for someone to talk to. Affirms a sort of guidance counselor/therapist role when necessary, like after a huge battle or just a regular quest. Can be awkward around people, more so around guys. Is extremely lazy.

Weapon(s): Close-range objects, like knives, swords, forks, spoons, darts etc.

Godly Parent: Apollo

Powers and Skills: (I'm adding weaknesses in here too) Doesn't have the perfect aim that most Apollo kids have. Isn't a magical healer, but does the therapy thing pretty well. Is pretty good at foreseeing minor events in the future, but nothing important (at least till now). Loves singing and is evidently amazing at it. Voice is literally "enchanting"; can temporarily manipulate others when singing. Used to be uncontrolled, but with much practice it now only happens voluntarily. Knows some karate and writes a lot of depressing poetry.

Background: Sravani lived a pretty normal life up until she turned twelve. Then she noticed that strange creatures started to follow her; creatures that no one saw but her. She began to think she was crazy for a while. The stalking continued for around a year. Then, after some weird creature with horns attacked her, she was saved by two demigods whom she later knew as Annabeth and Piper. It became apparent that Sravani needed to go to Camp Half-Blood in order to avoid any more unfavorable occurrences, so with the help of Piper's charmspeak and convincing "official" forms, Sravani went to live in what her mother and stepfather thought to be a boarding school for gifted individuals. It took some settling, but she made it work. She was unclaimed for an agonizing year and a half, until Apollo finally paid her a visit and apologized for the wait with a horrid yet endearing haiku. And later on a less horrid song. After being claimed, Sravani immediately told her mother the truth about where she had been, and her mother told her that she'd known for around a year already, that Apollo had given her the news and had been spending time with her. Sravani then forgave her godly parent for abandoning her in the Hermes cabin for so long. As the years went by, she became less of an incompetent coward and began to find her own place at the camp.

Other: SHE IS A MAJOR SHIPPER. Will there be any ships in the story among our characters? Because that could be fun.

can't wait for this to start 8) also if i were to make more characters for this nes, would i have to give them all demiblog accounts? bc i have a few ocs from this one pj fanfic i was writing so i could bring them in too, but just wanna know

EDIT: ALSO i think tartarus as a villain is a very cool idea. i was wondering if we could also incorporate ouranos as well, as it/he hasn't really been that touched upon in the original series c:

Last edited by strawberry; 01-17-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Tags
alexander the gr8, annagrace was here, anya is here, athena needs sleep, hazel will do this later, i will watch, i!!! love!!! suffering!!!, isa x shipping, jake is my spirit animal, maniacal laughter, mora x everyone, owenela <3, painnntortureeeangggstt, screams abt emmelucca, zekieran: soooooooooon