FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2012, 06:34 PM

Default KP Reunion Dreams

We all know we've had them. If nooot... YOU WILL. TONIGHT. ____

Describe them here.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:11 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

I had one about a year ago.
Ok soooooo it took place in New Mexico, for some strange unknown reason, in a facny hotel ballroom. There were a bunch of tables set up and everyone was dressed fancily and just walking around talking to people. And for some other reason, my mom had orginized the whole thing so she was there, and my sister was there too groaning and saying how stupid it was.
So......
everyone except me and maybe three other people were four kids. Perry came over to me and told me that I needed to babysit and handed me three little kids. I made my nametag, then sat down with them. One was WolfWriter (at the age of 3), one was Banana (5), one Peppermint (also 5, she and banana were always attached to each other like they were one person) and the fourth was you/Pokey (about 4 years old)
And that's all I remember...

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold
Old 04-12-2012, 10:42 AM

I've daydreamed about it, but I haven't exactly dreamed one ):
Old 04-12-2012, 01:32 PM

We were all outside, selling our books and chatting with each other. I saw Haley, Kay, Evyn, etc. It was fun, and we all had our user names on the back of our shirts.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:42 PM

I daydreamed that some of you guys visited my house, and Esther was sitting regally at the dining room table, and to my right, Pokey was spinning in the wheeled office chair with an absent-minded grin on her face.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 07-22-2012, 11:05 AM

I know Esther had one. :3 http://www.kidpub.com/story/kidpub-c...1857124658#new

I had one a while ago where I went to Esther's house or something and Pokey was there... I don't really remember it, but it was really weird. e_e
Old 07-22-2012, 11:43 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

I had one where we were in hawaii and it rocked
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 07-22-2012, 12:34 PM

i had a weird dream that i moved to a new house and my neighbors were all kp people and somehow, they made my characters literally come alive...
Old 08-10-2012, 11:20 AM

I had this dream last night...

Well, first, for some reason, Pokey was planning to come visit me, so I was sitting in my driveway on a foldable beach chair, with a laptop. And before, CT had called me on the phone (how she got my phone number, I dunno) and asked if she could get off of the bus at my house, because no one was home at her house. I had said sure and while I was sitting in my driveway, waiting for Pokey, a schoolbus pulled up at my house and CT and her friend got off. CT and I started freaking out and stuff, and then stuff I don't remember happened, and I think Pokey got to my house, too, but sooner or later we ended up at CT's house.

CT's house was a mansion, and when we first got there Pokey and CT were laughing and chatting and I just stood there awkwardly. All of CT's relatives were there, including a lot of grandparents... Hee, there were a bunch of old guys who kept glancing at us and muttering among themselves. It was a holiday or something.

...and I don't really remember the rest.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:45 AM

I had a dream last night that Perry had changed the main site and added all these new pages, and one of them was titled, "KP Resort". So I clicked on it and the page was talking about this new place that was going to be made, where KPers could meet each other. I started freaking out and asked my parents if I could go, but they just kind of looked at me like, "really?" D: