Quantcast Character Name Game - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2016, 07:26 PM

Default Character Name Game

I'll give you a random name, and you tell me about him/her, then give a name of your own. Make up an appearance, personality, backstory, etc for the name given by the person who posted above you.

Tell me about Ovando.

-i found, amber run
Old 04-04-2016, 12:53 AM

Ovando:
Ovando is a 25 year old man who lives in California. he hasn't ever had a girlfriend or even had his first kiss. He has a large nose, brown eyes and pink hair. He can never hold a job for very long because he is nasty and short tempered. Ovando constantly lives in fear because when he was 5 he went to the circus and a fortune teller told him that the day after he got fired he would get stung by a bee. But Ovando is deathly allergic to bees. So if that ever happens he will die. Good luck Ovando!

Now tell me about Fredrick
Old 04-04-2016, 04:26 PM

Fredrick is a redhead fifteen year old boy who is in love with a mermaid. He has blue eyes and lots of freckles. He knows love between humans and mermaids is forbidden but loves her anyway. Fredrick can be magic, which is common in his family, and has medium sized facial features. He still has no chest hair, which for some reason frustrates him.

Fredrick is very quirky but very smart and his friends always say his best quality is his fidelity because no matter what he is always there for you. He has several siblings, some of whom can do magic too, and is very protective of them, being the second oldest. He is fun to be around but can be awkward. Fredrick doesn't always tell the truth.

The mermaid Fredrick is in love with has long blue-purple hair and a matching tail. Her name is Daphne and she is fifteen and in love with Fredrick.

Fredrick's favorite food is pizza.

Tell me about Nicholette.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 04-04-2016, 04:33 PM

Nicolette has red hair and green eyes. She can control fire but was put into a foster home when her parents got killed in a fire she accidentally created. Nicolette is in love with a boy named William but William is afraid of her. Nicolette is constantly bullied at school and is not very good at math. She loves to draw but when she gets frustrated she ends up accidentally burning the paper.

Now tell me about Annie
Old 04-04-2016, 05:27 PM

Annie has long golden blonde hair that is constantly in braids and warm chocolate brown eyes. She has a sprinkling of freckles on her nose and cheeks, and is fair-skinned. Annie is tall and slim with rosy cheeks and long eyelashes. She has a medium sized nose and eyes, and thin lips. People say that she is fairly pretty.

Annie lives on a farm with her parents, and does a lot of chores every morning. She is thirteen and lives in the early 1900s. Annie is homeschooled by her mother and occasionally her father helps. Annie's favorite sheep dog is an Australian Shepard (they are so cute :3) named Boston, who gets killed by a hunter named Bob (so creative).

Bob is Annie's neighbor who hates her whole family because they refused to sell the farm to his brother who is rich and will not give Bob any of his money. Bob is really mean and hunts animals, which he hangs the heads of some on his wall and that frightens Annie and her little brothers, William and Nathaniel.

A boy named Joshua has a crush on Annie, and she in turn has a crush on him, but neither will admit it. Joshua's parents are also farmers, and he lives about a mile away from Annie. He has brown hair and green eyes. His skin is tanned from always being outside (Annie's is too, but less so). Joshua is kind and helpful, but not very smart, so Annie tutors him happily.

Tell me about Constantine.

Waving through a window
Old 04-05-2016, 11:39 AM

Constantine is a ten-year-old kid whose name causes a lot of trouble. He lives in the suburbs in a huge city and has a bunch of friends who are always in his tree house, which he was at first very angry about, but now he's just like "ok guys whatever you can have my tree house"

He has like ten siblings and he's fifth, and everyone is 1-2 years apart. Constantine is the quietest and sort of gets lost in the multitude, but his parents appreciate him for not constantly screaming like his younger sisters. The oldest, Athanasius, is about to graduate high school and go away to college. Constantine's worried because his big sister Perpetua isn't nearly as good at keeping the peace among the multitude as Athan is, and dang it he's going to miss his big brother.

So there we go.

Tell me about Audax.

-i found, amber run
Old 04-06-2016, 04:42 PM

Audax has flaming red hair and bright blue eyes and tan skin. She is a wild child and has a ton of friends whom she hangs out with a lot and her parents don't approve of. Audax's friends convinced her to get a belly button piercing which she secretly regrets. (Honestly idk with this one Idek whether it's a girl's name or a boy's name)

Tell me about Antonio (this is kinda fun)

Waving through a window
Old 04-08-2016, 03:35 PM

Antonio never meant to get involved with them. One thing led to another, and now he's trapped and can't get out. He's scared that one day there will be a reckoning, either from them or from his own family, and he's smashed between his true self and his false self he puts out to them.

Tell me about R.E.

-i found, amber run
Old 05-04-2016, 12:13 AM

R.E. is a boy who can't stop backchatting. He's a sassy little thing and everyone is exasperated with him, unsure what to do with him. But he can't and won't stop.

Tell me about Jocundus.

-i found, amber run
Old 05-08-2016, 11:07 PM

Jocundus is an insecure freshman with okay looks- tan skin, black hair, and light grey eyes. He spends his time in the library in the sanctuary of education. People make fun of him for the 'weird' Latin name. He wishes for the day someone would be his friend.

Now, tell me about Wilma.

Tags
ㅋㅋㅋ, characters, games, hooray, idk what to tag this, madelyn is cool!