Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1175 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2013, 06:13 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Sometimes I'll look out my window during the night and stare at the moon. I sit there for a while and just stare, thinking about how big the universe is. I wonder what it's like to be out there, to be in space and to be able to see things. I wonder what walking on the moon feels like, and I wonder if humans will ever be able to take their first steps on Venus or Mars or Jupiter. I think about different solar systems, and that makes me feel really small. It makes me feel insignificant, just the monstrous size of the universe, and we haven't even discovered all of it. We haven't even discovered everything on this planet. It's just... odd. I always think about other planets, planets we don't even know exist, and if they have creatures like us. It makes me feel really small, that's all.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 07-28-2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
Sometimes I'll look out my window during the night and stare at the moon. I sit there for a while and just stare, thinking about how big the universe is. I wonder what it's like to be out there, to be in space and to be able to see things. I wonder what walking on the moon feels like, and I wonder if humans will ever be able to take their first steps on Venus or Mars or Jupiter. I think about different solar systems, and that makes me feel really small. It makes me feel insignificant, just the monstrous size of the universe, and we haven't even discovered all of it. We haven't even discovered everything on this planet. It's just... odd. I always think about other planets, planets we don't even know exist, and if they have creatures like us. It makes me feel really small, that's all.
And then suddenly I remember that I'm here, and that I'm living for today. I live for me, and being on Earth is all I can ask for, because when you think about it, consider all the things that happen here, things that really DON'T matter at all, people auditioning for Target and McDonald's commericals and throwing their lives away with trash like that. Earth might as well be that universe, be a small scale of that universe, and we're all those tiny little meteorites and space junk that float around planets, plus Earth is just a bauble in outer space orbiting the sun, and we're just in a huge blackness full of stars that occasionally explode. And now we look at the sky and call those exploding stars miracles and phenomena and scientists explain what I just said but in a less conveluted and more technical way.

I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 07-28-2013, 11:57 PM

I stress myself out way too easily. I spend a lot of time coming up with the worst scenarios and I don't know why. It just stresses me out and makes me feel like crap. I make everything worse than it is, I take things too seriously and I'm tired of it. I actually get stressed out over things like what chair I'm going to sit in downstairs or if it takes me more than 5 seconds to figure things out. I can't change it though. No matter how hard I try, the littlest things get under my skin or make me stressed. It's probably what I hate about myself the most but I can't change it.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 07-29-2013, 12:46 AM

What do I do now?
So confused right now.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
What do I do now?
So confused right now.
Yay, problem solvedish.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:39 AM

I feel like I am some curse on the AN. Whenever I come on, it's always awkward and I have no idea what the peoples are talking about. So I'm talking to some peoples and then they're like, "Lets go to TN chat!" And I can't go and then they come back laughing or something and I'm like "Wut?" And they're like "Long story" or something. And the sad thing is that happens in real life too. I can't talk to anyone... because everyone leaves right as I come on.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:44 AM

Nuuu Confuzzled. D: I sometimes feel like that too. *huggles* I'm sorry you can't get on TN chat DDx I'm also sad that you haven't been on much lately DD: I miss you :c It sucks that you feel like this. I hate being left out. *huggles again*
Old 07-29-2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post
Nuuu Confuzzled. D: I sometimes feel like that too. *huggles* I'm sorry you can't get on TN chat DDx I'm also sad that you haven't been on much lately DD: I miss you :c It sucks that you feel like this. I hate being left out. *huggles again*
Yeah. I hate being left out too. Thanks. Sometimes it feels like no one else misses me, 'cause they're too busy with something else...
Old 07-29-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
I feel like I am some curse on the AN. Whenever I come on, it's always awkward and I have no idea what the peoples are talking about. So I'm talking to some peoples and then they're like, "Lets go to TN chat!" And I can't go and then they come back laughing or something and I'm like "Wut?" And they're like "Long story" or something. And the sad thing is that happens in real life too. I can't talk to anyone... because everyone leaves right as I come on.
Amen, sistah.
That is exactly how I feel. All. The. Time. >.<
Old 07-29-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Yeah. I hate being left out too. Thanks. Sometimes it feels like no one else misses me, 'cause they're too busy with something else...
*huggles* Nuuuuu We all miss you!! c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
Amen, sistah.
That is exactly how I feel. All. The. Time. >.<
*dies because you're too awesome for that*

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone