Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1177 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
Abbey, I'm so sorry. It really is horrible. ;_; Maybe when he's around, you could bring up the fact that you want to be with him more, but you feel awkward? Or maybe have your mom talk to him for you? My contact tab is always available, if you need to talk. :3
Thanks Cami. I've tried bringing it up, but I can never find the right words and then he just goes totally off-topic and I can't get back to it. I've even sent him a long email telling him how I feel, but in his response he only made up excuses for everything. My mom has tried talking to him for me multiple times but he still doesn't listen. Thanks again though.
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

Old 07-31-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
I feel like I am some curse on the AN. Whenever I come on, it's always awkward and I have no idea what the peoples are talking about. So I'm talking to some peoples and then they're like, "Lets go to TN chat!" And I can't go and then they come back laughing or something and I'm like "Wut?" And they're like "Long story" or something. And the sad thing is that happens in real life too. I can't talk to anyone... because everyone leaves right as I come on.
i feel like that constantly on wb. hence why i haven't been going on as much.
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 07-31-2013, 12:23 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
i feel like that constantly on wb. hence why i haven't been going on as much.
no you aren't, you're fucking fabulous. *hugs* if you want to go on WB, go on WB.

aaand Confuzzled, we haven't talked much but I think you're pretty cool, def not a curse c:
Old 07-31-2013, 12:28 PM

Long rant ahead.

I feel like such a burden on KP, and in real life too. I'm always the ignored one, always the third wheel. The awkward one who stutters. The one who can't make conversation. And that's why I spent so much time on KP. Because I could escape that. For a while that worked, but now, I'm beginning to consider leaving because I'm not wanted. I say hi on AN and half the time nobody responds. I can post three or four things and the other conversations will just keep on going. I'm not into any of the "inside jokes", and I don't use TN that often - for the same reason I don't like AN anymore.

I'm considering leaving. I just don't belong anymore. n_n
Old 07-31-2013, 12:37 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Long rant ahead.

I feel like such a burden on KP, and in real life too. I'm always the ignored one, always the third wheel. The awkward one who stutters. The one who can't make conversation. And that's why I spent so much time on KP. Because I could escape that. For a while that worked, but now, I'm beginning to consider leaving because I'm not wanted. I say hi on AN and half the time nobody responds. I can post three or four things and the other conversations will just keep on going. I'm not into any of the "inside jokes", and I don't use TN that often - for the same reason I don't like AN anymore.

first of all nooooo you're not a burden
second *glomps* i liKE TALKING TO YOU i just don't get to that often :c i would talk to you on AN, but most of the time I don't go on AN.
:c
Old 07-31-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
first of all nooooo you're not a burden
second *glomps* i liKE TALKING TO YOU i just don't get to that often :c i would talk to you on AN, but most of the time I don't go on AN.
:c
Thank you c: That helps.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
long Rant Ahead.

I Feel Like Such A Burden On Kp, And In Real Life Too. I'm Always The Ignored One, Always The Third Wheel. The Awkward One Who Stutters. The One Who Can't Make Conversation. And That's Why I Spent So Much Time On Kp. Because I Could Escape That. For A While That Worked, But Now, I'm Beginning To Consider Leaving Because I'm Not Wanted. I Say Hi On An And Half The Time Nobody Responds. I Can Post Three Or Four Things And The Other Conversations Will Just Keep On Going. I'm Not Into Any Of The "inside Jokes", And I Don't Use Tn That Often - For The Same Reason I Don't Like An Anymore.

I'm Considering Leaving. I Just Don't Belong Anymore. N_n
Cami Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I Wont Let You Leave Me!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2013, 01:06 PM

Seriously, who's going to be my Beatles buddy? :c I don't want you to leave and I hate that you're feeling so left out. I like talking to you on AN. I responded to you this morning, but you probs didnt seem it, D:
Old 07-31-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Long rant ahead.

No you are not leaving
I love your writing
I love everything about you
I dont want you to whisk away
I think your amazing you should not be left alone
DO NOT LEAVE
ill miss you so much and cry
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 07-31-2013, 09:40 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

I'm really nervous for orchestra in high school because I started playing violin half-way through last school year. Also, my violin is a cheap wooden box, which doesn't really help when I'm trying to do vibrato.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone