Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1178 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2013, 09:44 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

And I Just Smacked My Peg And Now My E String Is Out Of Tune. Why do bad things happen to bad people?
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 07-31-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
And I Just Smacked My Peg And Now My E String Is Out Of Tune. Why do bad things happen to bad people?
I once broke an E string trying to tune it because it was a crap like 1/4 sized violin. I don't even play violin. I play viola. You should switch to viola. It's far superior to violin.
But yeah, I'm really nervous for orchestra auditions because we got this music in May and I haven't even looked at it yet because I got this MONSTER TRUCK of a piece for a chamber music camp I'm doing in TWO FUGGING WEEKS HOLY SMOKES
Old 07-31-2013, 10:18 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I once broke an E string trying to tune it because it was a crap like 1/4 sized violin. I don't even play violin. I play viola. You should switch to viola. It's far superior to violin.
But yeah, I'm really nervous for orchestra auditions because we got this music in May and I haven't even looked at it yet because I got this MONSTER TRUCK of a piece for a chamber music camp I'm doing in TWO FUGGING WEEKS HOLY SMOKES
Good luck. I play piano recitals and I know the feeling.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 07-31-2013, 10:33 PM

I read the last page of the EVT, and find that it's filled with TN related posts.

First off, I want to say that I go on TN way too often, and I'm really sorry Confuzzled. After reading your post, I kind of understand how you feel, and that makes me feel really guilty. TN Chat is pretty addicting, I'll admit.

I like talking to you on AN, and if it seems like I leave right as you come on intentionally, I'll tell you now that I would never do that. You're awesome. Don't forget that. Everyone loves you, regardless of what you may think.

Cami, you too are awesome. I don't ever remember ignoring you when you said hi on AN, but if I did, I'm really sorry. >.< A lot of the time, I'm normally busy with something else and barely manage conversations while, say, writing, so I don't always see all of the comments. Please don't leave. D: You're really cool and an amazing writer, and your comments on Caverns always made me smile, not just because of how nice they were, but also because you gave me constructive criticism, which I had received very little of in the past. You are the one that motivated me to keep writing Caverns, even now.

All in all, I'm sorry for my ignorance, and I really do want to get to know everyone a lot better, and I know that I don't always show it, but from now on I promise I will try.

-relatable post #234
Old 07-31-2013, 10:35 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
Long rant ahead.

I feel like such a burden on KP, and in real life too. I'm always the ignored one, always the third wheel. The awkward one who stutters. The one who can't make conversation. And that's why I spent so much time on KP. Because I could escape that. For a while that worked, but now, I'm beginning to consider leaving because I'm not wanted. I say hi on AN and half the time nobody responds. I can post three or four things and the other conversations will just keep on going. I'm not into any of the "inside jokes", and I don't use TN that often - for the same reason I don't like AN anymore.

I'm considering leaving. I just don't belong anymore. n_n
Cami--*hugs* Do you know how much I can relate to you right there? In real life and on KidPub? You know, if I ever met all of the KPers in real life, I would probably be the one awkwardly staring on in the corner. And KP is one of my resorts when I'm feeling lonely. I don't really talk to people all the time on here, but it calms me down all the same. And hey, I don't even know the TN URL, and do you ever see me on AN? ^__^

You are one of the most amazing KPers on here, and I don't mean that lightly. I began talking to you on forum games and learned of your amazingness, how you stood out amongst the crowd of other KPers. And it's true; you're so much like me in so many ways, like shown in the paragraph above, and I would love it if you considered me a friend back.

This may not affect your decision to leave or anything because I'm only one person, but I just wanted you to know that. (If it made any sense at all...I tend to ramble sometimes.) I know I'm not the only one who cares, though, because we ALL love you. *glomps*
Old 07-31-2013, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
Good luck. I play piano recitals and I know the feeling.
ICK JESUS CHRIST PIANO I HAVE TO PRACTiCE PIANO TOO
FML
Old 07-31-2013, 11:52 PM

GATORADE I NEED GATORADE
I have a new addiction: Gatorade.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:12 PM

Shukumei...

...great song.

...what is mine?
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-01-2013, 01:44 PM

My family and I are on a vacation, heh if you could call it that. My mom hates it and says that the only reason she came was to drive when my dad gets tired so we won't have a car wreck. All they do is argue. My mom started crying and they were yelling at midnight and i couldn't get any sleep because I was crying and then my dad announced that he's retiring in two years. He's the only one in our family who works and I'm not even going to be out of high school when he retires, many sister is going to be starting 9th grade and my brother will be 8. I'm not even going to have enough money for college. I just... I just don't know what to do.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post
My family and I are on a vacation, heh if you could call it that. My mom hates it and says that the only reason she came was to drive when my dad gets tired so we won't have a car wreck. All they do is argue. My mom started crying and they were yelling at midnight and i couldn't get any sleep because I was crying and then my dad announced that he's retiring in two years. He's the only one in our family who works and I'm not even going to be out of high school when he retires, many sister is going to be starting 9th grade and my brother will be 8. I'm not even going to have enough money for college. I just... I just don't know what to do.
I'm really sorry! My parents are divorced, and they still do argue sometimes, so I know how you feel. I can't really give you advice or anything, but I hope everything works out.
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone