Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1180 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 05:58 PM

I feel overweight. Like I looked up the average weight for my height, and it said how much I weigh. But then I am looking at other sites and they say its too fat. I don't know what I should do to cut down, I don't want to get sick or anything. Any tips?

(finding neverland)
Old 08-01-2013, 06:00 PM

AHHHH SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO THESE EARLIER JUST YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO AMAZING I CAN'T

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post
Seriously, who's going to be my Beatles buddy? :c I don't want you to leave and I hate that you're feeling so left out. I like talking to you on AN. I responded to you this morning, but you probs didnt seem it, D:
Beatles forever. ^_^
Thank you.
(I didn't know I was Frank XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
No you are not leaving
I love your writing
I love everything about you
I dont want you to whisk away
I think your amazing you should not be left alone
DO NOT LEAVE
ill miss you so much and cry
Thank you.
So. Much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
I read the last page of the EVT, and find that it's filled with TN related posts.

First off, I want to say that I go on TN way too often, and I'm really sorry Confuzzled. After reading your post, I kind of understand how you feel, and that makes me feel really guilty. TN Chat is pretty addicting, I'll admit.

I like talking to you on AN, and if it seems like I leave right as you come on intentionally, I'll tell you now that I would never do that. You're awesome. Don't forget that. Everyone loves you, regardless of what you may think.

Cami, you too are awesome. I don't ever remember ignoring you when you said hi on AN, but if I did, I'm really sorry. >.< A lot of the time, I'm normally busy with something else and barely manage conversations while, say, writing, so I don't always see all of the comments. Please don't leave. D: You're really cool and an amazing writer, and your comments on Caverns always made me smile, not just because of how nice they were, but also because you gave me constructive criticism, which I had received very little of in the past. You are the one that motivated me to keep writing Caverns, even now.

All in all, I'm sorry for my ignorance, and I really do want to get to know everyone a lot better, and I know that I don't always show it, but from now on I promise I will try.
Thank you.
;_;
And I really need to catch up on Caverns. It's awesome. And I'm so glad I motivated you to write it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
Cami--*hugs* Do you know how much I can relate to you right there? In real life and on KidPub? You know, if I ever met all of the KPers in real life, I would probably be the one awkwardly staring on in the corner. And KP is one of my resorts when I'm feeling lonely. I don't really talk to people all the time on here, but it calms me down all the same. And hey, I don't even know the TN URL, and do you ever see me on AN? ^__^

You are one of the most amazing KPers on here, and I don't mean that lightly. I began talking to you on forum games and learned of your amazingness, how you stood out amongst the crowd of other KPers. And it's true; you're so much like me in so many ways, like shown in the paragraph above, and I would love it if you considered me a friend back.

This may not affect your decision to leave or anything because I'm only one person, but I just wanted you to know that. (If it made any sense at all...I tend to ramble sometimes.) I know I'm not the only one who cares, though, because we ALL love you. *glomps*
Oh gosh, MM, thank you so much. I've always admired you from a distance - just. Just. Aghgksdjg you guys are amazing. (I don't even know how to reply here okay just thank you)

I love you all, guys. <3
Old 08-01-2013, 06:07 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
I feel overweight. Like I looked up the average weight for my height, and it said how much I weigh. But then I am looking at other sites and they say its too fat. I don't know what I should do to cut down, I don't want to get sick or anything. Any tips?
Don't you try anything like that. Don't you even think about doing anything like that. At first, it's just trying to knock off a few pounds, and then it gets bigger and more dangerous than that. You're fine the way you are. Just eat regularly and be a kid.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 08-01-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaH View Post
I'm really sorry! My parents are divorced, and they still do argue sometimes, so I know how you feel. I can't really give you advice or anything, but I hope everything works out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post
:c That sounds hard. I'm really sorry. *hugs*
*hugs* Thanks guise...
Old 08-01-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Exactly how I feel all the time. I would suggest getting more active, if you really thing you're overweight. I walk on the treadmill every day (At least I try to.) And that has helped me knock off a few extra lbs. I dont want And don't be hard on yourself either *huggles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
AHHHH SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO THESE EARLIER JUST YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO AMAZING I CAN'T
Beatles forever. ^_^
Thank you.

I love you all, guys. <3
Yes Beatles forever!! <3 YESHIES YOU ARE FRANK You're welcome *huggles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post
*hugs* Thanks guise...
*hugs back* Anytime c:
Old 08-01-2013, 08:41 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post

Beatles forever. ^_^
Thank you.

Thank you.
So. Much.

Thank you.
;_;
And I really need to catch up on Caverns. It's awesome. And I'm so glad I motivated you to write it.

Oh gosh, MM, thank you so much. I've always admired you from a distance - just. Just. Aghgksdjg you guys are amazing. (I don't even know how to reply here okay just thank you)

I love you all, guys. <3
*cries and hugs*

We love you too. :3
Old 08-02-2013, 01:04 AM

I'LL MISS STANFORD!
Tomorrow is the last day of EPGY. I wasn't quite as popular as at least half the people, but I've gotten a new real-life OTP, met Dave (one of the most amazing Internet people ever), Kaitlyn, Elizabeth, Kiran, etc, nearly won the Hunger Games, played Capture the Flag, went fountain-hopping, probably improved my writing (or at least, learnt ways to), played Nuke'em and dodgeball, dodgeball with sponges, etc.
At the same time, I'm kind of homesick. But I still have two weeks of travelling...oh well, I won't miss the redwoods for anything!
Old 08-02-2013, 01:52 AM

growing up sucks.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 08-02-2013, 01:58 AM

FUGGING CELL DIVISION AND GENETICS DAMMIT iT'S LIKE 11:00
Old 08-02-2013, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
FUGGING CELL DIVISION AND GENETICS DAMMIT iT'S LIKE 11:00
Oh great now I'm getting dizzy every time I move my head THAT'S a good sign

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone