Quantcast Hello/Goodbye - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-30-2014, 04:44 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there
Default Hello/Goodbye

I've looked back over some of the posts I've written on here, and a lot of them were embarrassing, to say the least. I was pretentious, hotheaded, and ridiculous/loud/annoying/ugh. It was interesting to look back through the threads and see how much I've changed, to see how much everyone's changed. I've grown a lot since the beginning of my Kidpub experience. I've become less cynical, less abrasive, and a better writer. I attribute my improvement in writing to a lot of the people on this website. I appreciate their constructive criticism, their encouragement, their sacrifice of time to write an encouraging comment on my poetry. It's a really kind thing to do, and although I don't remember many of these people by name, I want to say that I thank them.
I haven't been on here in a long while, but I do recall some names that stick out in my mind. AlgebraAddict is one of them. I don't know if she is still on here, but I would like her to know that her writing is fabulous, and that she is a strong individual who is capable of accomplishing anything. We've had our differences, but I admire her character. Rebecca is another person who comes to mind. She is extremely intelligent and comical, and her poetry is magnificent. I wish her the best of luck in her life, and I know she will live her life exactly the way she wants to. I also recall wildwolf, and although she probably doesn't come on here anymore, I want her to know that she is a great person and a great writer who will go on to do great things. I can't think of any more specific names, but there are a number of KP members who are absolutely wonderful, and I send my regards to them. You're all lovely people.
To anyone that I have ever offended on here: I am sorry. I regret any behavior deemed disrespectful and/or jerk-ish. Though you have to admit, those political debates could get heated quite quickly.
I probably won't come back on Kidpub and post anything, but I might check in once in a while. I'm posting this for closure, to say goodbye to a writing community that helped me become not only a better writer, but a better person. I have since become more tolerant of different peoples' different beliefs/opinions, and I am happier. I thank you all.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 03-30-2014, 05:14 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

I didn't know you very well but I'm glad to know that KP changed you. It has done the same to me. It's always sad to see someone go but at least you're one of the people that realizes that you made mistakes before and you're apologizing for them. Because some people don't even do that. So I'll miss you, because I didn't know you very well but after having read this post, I think that you're a great person.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-30-2014, 06:04 PM

I've seen your name around when I first joined, but don't really know you. I can relate to the feeling of growth, though, and KP is a really wonderful family for helping with that. You seem like a great person. Goodbye, and best of luck in life. c:

((and the title of this thread makes me sing the The Beatles song))
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize
Old 03-30-2014, 07:42 PM

I HOPE YOU GO ON TO GREATER THiNGS RUZA I MISS YOU BUT STILL YOU'RE SUPER COOL AND I'M GLAD YOU'VE GROWN UP
Old 04-18-2014, 06:47 PM

If you ever check this thread just wanted to say I probably have been a jerk right back at you so I forgive you/apologize sometimes I could also be quite argumentative =) best of luck!
Old 04-18-2014, 08:26 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Aw :C It's always sad to see an oldie leave. I remember fighting with you occasionally on the debate threads X3 Good times. I really hope you continue to pursue writing in your future and I hope everything goes well and that you are very successful c: You deserve it. Good luck!

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday