Quantcast Free Book Covers! - Page 22 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #211  
Old 02-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Lydia
Could you possibly make a cover for Crimson? I don't know what I want on it but i want a cover
Lol I'm so weird aren't I?
Oh and don't put anything fir the author if you do? Thanks. ^_^
And if you don't...
Thanks. xD
Okay, I'll see what I can do for the cover. *rubs hands together evilly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Thanks. If you read Max's comment somewhere above he told me what the certain font was used in tmi.
Oh...I don't have that font :/ I'll try to get something near it, though.
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 02-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
Okay, I'll see what I can do for the cover. *rubs hands together evilly*



Oh...I don't have that font :/ I'll try to get something near it, though.
Ok. Thank you so much!
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 02-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Book Title: ANGEL
Author's Name: (To put on the cover) Garrett Curbow
Design: The back of a standing man, with outstretched wings. The man (angel) is kind of a silhouette but more light XD And behind the man just a white back ground. And if possible, can one of the wings be bleeding? If not then its fine.
Other: (Colors, fonts, other words, etc.) I want the title to be something simple, (not cursive related), and fantasy kind of. Like the mortal instruments series's font for their titles. Something like that.
It's not perfect/exactly what you wanted but I was surprised that I found this pic. :P Anyway, I hope you like it!

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=6773
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 02-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Lydia
Could you possibly make a cover for Crimson? I don't know what I want on it but i want a cover
Lol I'm so weird aren't I?
Oh and don't put anything fir the author if you do? Thanks. ^_^
And if you don't...
Thanks. xD
Yay! That was pretty easy. I don't know whether you'll like it or not, but... xP
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=6774
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 02-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
It's not perfect/exactly what you wanted but I was surprised that I found this pic. :P Anyway, I hope you like it!

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=6773
it's beautiful, but look at the comment I left on the picture
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 02-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
it's beautiful, but look at the comment I left on the picture
Yeah, I saw the comment, and I tried it, but you couldn't see your name because of the clouds in the background...so...
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 03-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Athenabrain1 Athenabrain1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: hogwarts, slytherin dorms
Posts: 5,060
Default

Are you still making any more book covers?
If so, please reply ASAP!!!
__________________
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 03-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Yep, I'm always making covers!
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 03-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Arthurboulos Arthurboulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: District 4
Posts: 4,570
Default

Me and Alice are co-writing a book together.
Book Title: Magic's Downfall
Author's Name: Sam Winslow and Alice
Design: A 14 year old girl and a 15 year old boy standing next to each other. Girl has raven black hair, pale skin, and red lips. She is wearing a white gown and holding a delicate bow, with one single arrow. The boy is wearing a red t-shirt and jeans and holding a metal frisbee-looking thing and about to throw it. He has brown hair, tan skin, hazel eyes and is muscular.
Font: Fantasy, medieval, looking font.
Background: Silvery background.
Thanks!
__________________
"She thought it was just a joke, I thought it was an act punishable by death, blah, blah, blah... But we reconciled and here I am." - Red about Goldilocks, The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 03-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Me and Alice are co-writing a book together.
Book Title: Magic's Downfall
Author's Name: Sam Winslow and Alice
Design: A 14 year old girl and a 15 year old boy standing next to each other. Girl has raven black hair, pale skin, and red lips. She is wearing a white gown and holding a delicate bow, with one single arrow. The boy is wearing a red t-shirt and jeans and holding a metal frisbee-looking thing and about to throw it. He has brown hair, tan skin, hazel eyes and is muscular.
Font: Fantasy, medieval, looking font.
Background: Silvery background.
Thanks!
I can't do people (too much copyright and all that) so this is what I came up with.... click here. I hope you like it!
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ah! she's behind meeeee!, i am a pineapple, lyall_areyel_was_here, lydia is awesome, lydia makes epic covers, mr potato will get you, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, thank you taggers!, the first one is scary!, this is awesome

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.