Quantcast Hehe, lets talk about embarresing stories! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2014, 09:06 PM

Default Hehe, lets talk about embarresing stories!

This is my embarrassing story thread, where we share our embarrassing stories. (He, he.) Don't worry, we are all crazy, so don't be afraid to share.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:11 PM

Fine, I'll go first: I was twirling next to this guy and accidently kicked him in the leg. He fell to the ground, and said I purposely hurt him. Kind of embarrassing because he kept giving me weird looks for the rest of the day.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:57 PM

I was at the school dance a while back and I was talking to this really tall guy. We struck up a conversation (and music was playing so it was kind of loud) but we stopped talking for about 20 seconds. I thought of something to say next, so I looked up (like UP up I'm still really short, especially around guys >_<) and he couldn't hear me! So I pretty much ended up saying "hey. hey. hey. hey! look at me! pay attention to me. hey. pay attention to meee." and he never heard me. I'm pretty sure the people around me heard that, though.TTATT
Old 04-23-2014, 11:04 PM

In French class, I had to help this person (who I'll call Bob) with conjugating the verb "dormir," or "to sleep." Bob asked me, "Wait, is it like this? *conjugates everything right except for the je/I form*" so I replied, "No, it's 'je dors,' Bob!" But the whole class misheard me as "J'adore Bob" or "I love Bob..." awkward.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
In French class, I had to help this person (who I'll call Bob) with conjugating the verb "dormir," or "to sleep." Bob asked me, "Wait, is it like this? *conjugates everything right except for the je/I form*" so I replied, "No, it's 'je dors,' Bob!" But the whole class misheard me as "J'adore Bob" or "I love Bob..." awkward.
One time I was using the restroom in a stall at school, and a girl opened the stall door. I screamed, and I'm sure that the whole school heard it. She immediately gasped and slammed the stall door shut.

Another one: My class was at P.E> and we were doing a game where one side throws balls at pins that the other side protects. I was protecting a pin and started to make up a song in my head, I liked it, and started to silently dance. Turns out, I didn't notice a ball hit my pin. I felt so emmabrresed and fell to the floor!

Last edited by Sparklez5858; 04-23-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:41 PM

i Love Puppies!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:18 AM

Yesterday (after thirty six hours of not sleeping), I went psycho and blacked out and evidently on the bus thought I was dreaming tried to stab myself with a pencil to wake up and my friend had to physically restrain me o_o

Kids, get sleep.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-24-2014, 12:27 AM

My friend and I were doing this really weird dance on the rain and this guy walked in on us.
And on a band trip, the same guy walked into my hotel room while I was building a blanket fort and singing badly to an Al Green song. He said my name in this really disappointed, astonished tone, and I promptly gave a loud laugh and jumped into the blanket fort until he left.

Now that I think about it, he's usually there when I'm being particularly strange.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
My friend and I were doing this really weird dance on the rain and this guy walked in on us.
And on a band trip, the same guy walked into my hotel room while I was building a blanket fort and singing badly to an Al Green song. He said my name in this really disappointed, astonished tone, and I promptly gave a loud laugh and jumped into the blanket fort until he left.

Now that I think about it, he's usually there when I'm being particularly strange.

*whispers* i ship it

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-24-2014, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
*whispers* i ship it
Oh, gosh, no. Please.

Last edited by Ember; 04-24-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Tags
not anymore i guess, why no tags?