Quantcast Ask KP :) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-29-2011, 10:16 PM

Oh. Well, maybe that means that he's just not the guy for you. Like I said, try to narfrow it down to the guy you like the most. I know it's pretty tough sometimes because some levels of liking a person are so close, but not the same.

So, I have a problem of my own right now:

How do you know when you like a guy? I mean, to be honest, I never get nervous around guys. Even M.

I can't give out all the details because it's complicated, but what are some of the signs?
Old 01-29-2011, 10:31 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Hmm With me it was like, oh, I feel different about him than others. I started to think about him, and other guys seemed unappealing. I thought whatever he said that was supposed to be funny was funny, and I just felt altogether different about him than other guys. I wanted to atleast be his friend if not more than that. Other than that, I don't know much more about it, thats just what I felt. For some girls, they talk about him all the time, and constantly worry about there looks.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:34 AM

Got sick, so I'm back from my trip early!

Mar: Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you see him? Is he on your mind constantly? Do you find yourself knowing what he wore at school, and what he said to you, even without trying to remember? And does he make you laugh just because you want to see him smile, and you hope he wants to see you smile?
If you answered yes to all of these, then yeah, you probably like him. But this is the beauty of liking someone- there are no rules. There's nothing that says you do or don't like a guy. Don't try to convince yourself one way or another, just let your heart tell you. It usually knows
Old 01-30-2011, 10:09 AM

I could use some advice right now...
My friend (let's call her V) has been having strange mood swings ever since the middle of October. For example, one day she'd be ignoring me, and the next she'd be calling me up on the phone wanting to chat. I'm guessing that it might have something to do with her little sister that was born in September, but I'm trying my best not to jump to conclusions quite yet.
My other friend (let's call her L) is much more descent than V and has always been honest, amiable, and doesn't judge me like V does. One day I had L over at my house and she told me that V was talking to my other friend, (we'll call her O) L overheard V saying that she liked teasing me. (which is true)
So, overall I'm not sure if I am being over dramatic or not, but I'm sick of V's attitude towards me. Does anyone have any advice?
Old 01-30-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory View Post
My friend (let's call her V) has been having strange mood swings ever since the middle of October. For example, one day she'd be ignoring me, and the next she'd be calling me up on the phone wanting to chat. I'm guessing that it might have something to do with her little sister that was born in September, but I'm trying my best not to jump to conclusions quite yet.
My other friend (let's call her L) is much more descent than V and has always been honest, amiable, and doesn't judge me like V does. One day I had L over at my house and she told me that V was talking to my other friend, (we'll call her O) L overheard V saying that she liked teasing me. (which is true)
So, overall I'm not sure if I am being over dramatic or not, but I'm sick of V's attitude towards me. Does anyone have any advice?

I feel your pain.. My friend has been doing the same thing. She has been ignoring me for the past two days, then she'll be all nice.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:51 AM

Ivory: I think the best option in your case is to talk to V about it. If she keeps on doing this and it really bothers you, talk to her about how you feel and ask her why she keeps on ignoring you. Make sure to leave all names out (like the name of L) and to be friendly and mature about it. Hope I helped~!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory View Post
About the mood swings:
Well, I don't really know that much about them, but I do know that everyone has mood swings sometimes. I have a lot and so does one of my BFFs. They're just a part of growing up. I'm sure she'll grow out of them eventually.

About V's attitude:
If you really have a problem with her attitude, I would suggest confronting her about it first. Tell her that you don't like the way she's acting and that it's wrong to tease someone. If she doesn't change, then maybe you should end the friendship. Maybe it would be better like that.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:10 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Oh goodness. I'm not sure if I'm going to use this for liget advice, or just to get this off my chest. So... Yeah... (Feel free to give me advice if you think you can help):

Okay. So the ratio of boys to girls at my school is, like, one boy for every four girls (because I go to a school for the arts) and out of that little number of boys, half of them are gay. And then another fourth are just losers who do drugs or are perverted or weird or something. But yeah, so you can see that it's awfully hard to find a great guy in the midst of this. I, of course, just so happened to go to acting camp last summer with the most perfect guy I could imagine for me (Hehe. I hated him back then, but that's a different story). He's a Creative Writing major and seriously AMAZING at writing. And he's cute and into music and quite and OH MY GODS! I really like him. He's in the other creative writing class for kids who've been there for more than one year, while I am a measly little first year in the first year class.
Seeing as my writing involves romance all the time, my whole creative writing class knows I like him, to a point where they doodle things when they're bored of us getting married and stuff like that. They all are totally sick of me beig in love with him "from afar" so they keep on telling me to go talk to him, but I can't - I'm too scared. So I guess I'm asking for some confidence help, like how to TALK to him. It's kinda dumb that I don't even know how to talk to a guy, but yeah, I don't and I would really appreciate some help with that...
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 01-30-2011, 03:02 PM

Rosie--Hmm. Okay. Take my advice with a grain of salt because I really don't know much about this. Just BE YOURSELF when you talk to him. The worst thing that could possibly happen when you talk to him is that you come off as something you're not, and he starts dis-liking you because of it. Be natural, talk about things you have in common (cough)writing(cough) and if you DO talk about writing, try and stray away from the fact that he is SO AMAZING at writing...this might make him feel self-concious or annoyed.
That's all I can say
"YEAH I CAN SEE THAT." ~Neina and I

SPFTW
SkulduggeryPleasantForTheWin
Old 01-30-2011, 03:07 PM

Okay... ROSIE I am no help. Instead, you haven't been responding to my posts so I will add more problems... and some annoyance.
CONTINUEEEEEEEE
the Black Death story? PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Tags
advice, smile because you can