Quantcast Ask KP :) - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-30-2011, 03:22 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Oh. Haha, that old thing? I dunno, I don't like it anymore. I'll try.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 01-30-2011, 03:28 PM

We were reading it out load and she was laughing at her self. :P

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:48 PM

YOU MUST! YOU MUSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's FANTASTICALLY AMAZINGLY EPICCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 01-30-2011, 03:58 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Not really.... I think it's acutally quite awful compared to what I've bee writing recently.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 01-30-2011, 03:59 PM

You're an excelllent writer anyways, hun.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:08 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

Yes, please continue the black death story!!! I love it!! You could edit it!
Old 02-01-2011, 11:49 AM

Okay, this is complicated..

Boy1 has had a crush on me since third grade, I've had a crush on him up until 5th grade. But he still thinks I like him and he sends me gifts, it was weird, but he was nice and I was glad we were at least friends (though none of my other friends knew)

Then in 6th grade I developed a crush on boy2, who i think is really cute, but boy2 has a crush on friend1 and she has a crush on him.

Friend2 has a crush on boy1 but she thinks its weird that he still likes me

Boy1 won't give up and recently he tried to ask me out. I"M IN SIXTH GRADE!! SO I was pissed at him. But we texted each other and resolved it

But friend1 and friend3 think I still hate him and they don't know we're friends.

HELP!!!!! To confusing??
Old 02-02-2011, 04:45 PM

Kathryn: Okay, woah, yeah, that's confusing. So lemme get this straight: This one boy who you don't like anymore likes you and asked you out. You got mad. But now 2 of your friends think you hate him, while another friend likes this boy that you now like, right?
Well, if you don't want Friend1 and 3 to think you hate Boy1, then just tell your friends "We're friends even though we've had our ups and downs, but I don't hate him." Then, if you friends continue to think you hate him, try telling them again, or just changing the subject or ignoring them when they bring it up.
I hope I helped........kinda................sorta.......... ..........sorry if I didn't. It's confusing................. If you need anymore help, I'll try and help ya though......

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 02-02-2011, 04:51 PM

Okay. I have a slight problem of my own also.
Ever since school started this year, (well, a little after but oh well) I've liked this one boy. Let's call him Boy#1. I even think he likes me a little, because we sit next to each other, and I help him, and we talk and stuff.

Well, over the weekend, I went to this partyish thing. There I met this boy. Let's call him Boy#2.
Boy#2 is nice, and he even remembered my name (I hadn't seen him since a while or something) and he noticed minor details that no one else bothered pointing out. He's also funny and stuff.

But then Boy#2 left and I probably won't see him until my one friend's B-day party, because Boy2 is this other boy's friend.

But Boy2 is like 2 years younger than me.......................

So now I like Boy 1 and 2, and I'm sad because I won't see Boy 2 for a while, but I don't know who I like, and all these conflicting emotions are in me.

Any Advice/help?

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 02-02-2011, 05:19 PM

Cloudwriter:

If your dilemma is that you don't know who you like more, then just sit down and think about it for a while. Maybe you liked Boy#1 for a while, but now that you've met Boy#2, your crush on Boy#1 has cooled down and you just want to be friends. Or maybe you have developed a crush on Boy#2, but it's not quite as strong and unbreakable as yours is with Boy#1. It's also very possible that you like both of them on the exact same level. So, what I'm saying is that I think you should get some time alone by yourself to think things through. It may be confusing, but sometimes you like two guys on different levels, just that the levels are so close together it's hard to tell them apart. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll sort through things soon enough!

If that's not your dilemma, then just disregard everythign I just said above. O_o

Tags
advice, smile because you can