Quantcast Advice - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2011, 03:00 PM

No problem, I mean otheer wise I don't know what to say about that. My mom and dad make sure we are not ditching each other to be with friends so it is easier..
Old 05-08-2011, 03:05 PM

Cool! Thanks again.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:05 PM

I have a question!
I just got beat in the mile run by a sexist jerk who thinks all girls are wimps. I just further proved his point (which is NOT true, the only thing athletic he can do is run). What do I do on Monday, when I have to see it again? How do I deal with him lording it over me?
Old 05-21-2011, 12:18 PM

Currently, I am very annoyed with my mother because she is angry of a romper I purchased from Aeropostale. She claims it looks stupid and immature, something a five year-old would wear, but I personally like how it looks. I mean, it's comfortable, casual, not too flashy, and from the 70's. (haha, gotta love vintage clothing!) This romper is a bit large on me, so I plan to possibly wear it next year, but my mom doesn't seem to like the idea.
What I need advice on is how to tell my mom to stop trying to buy things for me I don't like, and how to ask her to please stop criticising my fashion sense.
Yes, I know this all sounds silly, but I am honestly tired of my mother's opinion colliding with mine.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
I have a question!
I just got beat in the mile run by a sexist jerk who thinks all girls are wimps. I just further proved his point (which is NOT true, the only thing athletic he can do is run). What do I do on Monday, when I have to see it again? How do I deal with him lording it over me?
Hmm.. maybe you can act like it does not bother you. The less he thinks your bothered, the less he will probably do it.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory View Post
Currently, I am very annoyed with my mother because she is angry of a romper I purchased from Aeropostale. She claims it looks stupid and immature, something a five year-old would wear, but I personally like how it looks. I mean, it's comfortable, casual, not too flashy, and from the 70's. (haha, gotta love vintage clothing!) This romper is a bit large on me, so I plan to possibly wear it next year, but my mom doesn't seem to like the idea.
What I need advice on is how to tell my mom to stop trying to buy things for me I don't like, and how to ask her to please stop criticising my fashion sense.
Yes, I know this all sounds silly, but I am honestly tired of my mother's opinion colliding with mine.
Hmm.. (one thing, I LOVE VINTAGE CLOTHES TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just had to let that out)

Maybe you can try explaining (in a nice way) that your not a little kid, and can you pick out your clothes. Maybe you can tell her that you have a different style then her. If not, you might just have to listen, after all she is your mom.

Sorry if I did not help, I don't know how else to help..
Old 05-28-2011, 07:21 PM

Default Why can't I just move?

Anyway, I hate my friend. I hate her so much.

I didn't wanan have a sleepover, so she makes all aobut me being the worst perosn in the world. She lists everything that's wrong with me, all the time. Most of the time, it's riduculous things, and she's just being irrritable. But seriously, why would I wnat her to point out my faults? I already know!!

So I went and claled my parents to pick me up, and someone calls while I'm trying to do that, so i go back downstairs to where she is, and its this other persons's mom. So then I'm waiting for the phone back and she's all like, "GOD, GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!"
And I wanna say, "You think I WANT to be down here? Jeez!", but I don't becasue,. I do NOT want to get into an argument. It doesn't do anything but mmake me feel suckish. And because I dont' LIKE arguging, a perfectly normal thing, she calls me a coward. All the time. In fronrt of everyone and anyone.

WHo does she think SHE is?!
I hate her. There's no way to describe the meanness of her. I can't even begin to explain all the things she's done to me. Intentionally. TYhen there's a whole other list of things that were "acciednts".

I've tried sto[pping being frioends with her. She creeps her way back in my life, and I dont' have much for friends, other than Dannielle and Paige.. and their populars.. not my fav.. everyone else classifies me as weirdo. Freak.
Help!

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 06-06-2011, 04:57 PM

I need advice about my book!
Ok so I'm planning on publishing a book when I'm done writing it. I have been posting it as I write. I had an idea that I would get more buys if I stopped posting before the climax chapter and then maybe post the rest later. I really need advice would people get mad at me if I stop posting and just publish?
Old 06-06-2011, 07:42 PM

No I don't think they would. maybe you could just tell them that you are planning on publishing so you won't post anymore. I think they would totally be fine with it, they'll understand.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:15 PM

ok thank you for the advice! I like your sig by the way!

Tags
advice