Quantcast (idk if this exists already but) friendships and all the problems in between - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2015, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
how do you "ruin" them??
Well, not exactly ruin. It just it goes lopsided.
To first understand this, you need to know something that might make you think I'm mad. So there's this like spirit of something that whispers to me and only me in my head. She says stuff like 'you're a looser' or 'idiot' but it sounds like im just thinking that. When I become weak, she can control me. She has managed to make Nick's and I friendship go *downward movement*. So she's making it hard for me to keep my best friends

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
And all my current friendships are actually based on working or music or something (yeah they're mostly from this job I used to have) and my main rule is if they don't help you follow your passions, dump them. Since I started putting my needs first I've been feeling so much better about friendships.
good attitude ((:
Old 04-02-2015, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
Well, not exactly ruin. It just it goes lopsided.
To first understand this, you need to know something that might make you think I'm mad. So there's this like spirit of something that whispers to me and only me in my head. She says stuff like 'you're a looser' or 'idiot' but it sounds like im just thinking that. When I become weak, she can control me. She has managed to make Nick's and I friendship go *downward movement*. So she's making it hard for me to keep my best friends
no no i don't think you're crazy at all. do you actually hear it as a voice or just like your thoughts? bc this might be something you need to discuss with someone. inner voices can become very destructive
Old 04-02-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
you shouldn't have to put up with that. if they're making you feel negatively, they're obviously not worth your time, and certainly not good friends
I know, I know...but they're pretty much all I have so idek
Old 04-03-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
no no i don't think you're crazy at all. do you actually hear it as a voice or just like your thoughts? bc this might be something you need to discuss with someone. inner voices can become very destructive
I very much doubt it's me. It's a sorta voice you can imagine coming from a self absorb diva

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
I know, I know...but they're pretty much all I have so idek
maybe you can discuss it with them gently? because it could be a misunderstanding idk
Old 04-03-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
I very much doubt it's me. It's a sorta voice you can imagine coming from a self absorb diva
yeah you might want to discuss that with someone. if you can, try to accept and acknowledge the fact that this voice is there, but not give in to it.
so if it says something like 'you're ugly' say to yourself, "okay, i'm being told this, but this voice isn't real. when i look in the mirror i am not ugly and i am not fat. i like ___ and ____ about me, and i can think of several things that make me beautiful. i will not let this voice control me if it isn't real."
imagine the voice is like end movie credits. just watch it leave. let it escape from your mind
Old 04-03-2015, 02:58 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Quote:
yeah you might want to discuss that with someone. if you can, try to accept and acknowledge the fact that this voice is there, but not give in to it.
so if it says something like 'you're ugly' say to yourself, "okay, i'm being told this, but this voice isn't real. when i look in the mirror i am not ugly and i am not fat. i like ___ and ____ about me, and i can think of several things that make me beautiful. i will not let this voice control me if it isn't real."
imagine the voice is like end movie credits. just watch it leave. let it escape from your mind
This is off topic but
I am so confused how did you change your username from mayagold? :0
Old 04-03-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
This is off topic but
I am so confused how did you change your username from mayagold? :0
This too I have been wondering
Quote:
maybe you can discuss it with them gently? because it could be a misunderstanding idk
Noooo...xD It's just because I'm a Christian and they're not so like I'm a threat to their religions (and lack thereof). My grandfather (the pastor at my church) gave me some A+ advice: "Don't listen to the idiots. And you're smarter than them." It's because I'm being educated on the apocalypse coming, according to what I believe, and I know what's going to happen and they don't.
See? I'm so threatening.
Rawr.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
good attitude ((:
"ur such a self obsessed twat just pay attention to others for once" -my sis when i told her about this
WHO CARES ABOUT HER BECAUSE SHE'S NOT HELPING ME WITH ANYTHING I LOVE AT THE MOMENT SO I MIGHT AS WELL JUST DUMP HER AS A FRIEND AND KEEP ON BEING RELATED TO HER BECAUSE I HAVE TO
plus this is working out so much better for me, and tbh i don't care what some whiny asshole says because i'm so much better. i may or may not have a superiority complex that sometimes shows.

Tags
"friends", advice, alaska is a mermaid, bad friend :(, friends, friends rock, friendships