Quantcast Stuck In Something Of Some Sort Somehow NES Development Thread - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2016, 03:59 PM

(i am not smart *sob* so is it supposed to be purple or white/are we going by the color wheel or something)
Old 07-03-2016, 04:06 PM

Hunter watched with silent interest. He had known Bryce was a genius but this... It was extraordinary. It was fascinating to listen to him talk about this and when he pointed towards the couch Hunter was surprised to see its color changing. Fascinating.
He tapped the side of his glasses to make sure they were recording the change of color and Bryce's explanation.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:08 PM

(oh no you're fine sravani, I wasn't going by anything, I was just making it up as I went, I don't have a specific color next )
Old 07-03-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
(oh no you're fine sravani, I wasn't going by anything, I was just making it up as I went, I don't have a specific color next )
(oh okay haha. not sure how this is gonna be significant but i might as well go with white bc it can symbolize emptiness or something)

Hayden studied the surroundings for a few moments, unwilling to admit defeat. Bryce had faith in them, and Hayden would prove him right to trust that they would understand.

The obvious color, after pink, would be purple, considering that was next on the color wheel, but something was off. The red wasn't turning pink as much as it was paling. A thought struck them.

"White," Hayden realized.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:31 PM

"Exactly!" Bryce said, looking very pleased. Apparently deciding his job was done there, he dragged his desk chair over under the non-existent shade of the tree, put on his headphones, and closed his eyes.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:49 PM

Hayden preened for a moment before blinking at Bryce's sudden retreat. "Wait, how is the time or the color relevant to our situation?!" Whatever this situation is in the first place, they thought.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:18 PM

Connor thought for a few minutes about the logistics of this happening, reasons why it would happen, and how. "I wonder if this someone's idea of a practical joke," he said after a moment. "You know, knock us out with gas, and bring us here." He snickered. "If so, it's the worst joke I've ever seen."

"that's rough buddy"
Old 07-03-2016, 08:17 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Jennifer stared at everyone, and the colors that changed around her. She glanced at the computer again. Same location. She still didn't think it was possible.
She was waiting, and just... stood there. She had a lot to tell them, but no one really seemed to notice her. Seriously, she did say she knew where they were earlier.
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~
Old 07-03-2016, 08:33 PM

Hunter straightened up from where he had been leaning against the tree and glanced at Jennifer. He decided to cut into the conversation. "Do any of you remember how Jennifer said that she already knew where we are or are you all so idiotic that you forgot already?" He asked, glaring at them and the entire group went silent for a moment. Honestly, that was the whole reason they had gathered here in the first place, just let her talk already.
Old 07-03-2016, 08:42 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Jennifer took a deep breath, then said, "We're in Dr. Straton's video game. I know it seems like we are in a dream or something. I don't really believe it either. Since Dr. Straton made it himself, none of us really know the details. When I came into the lab early - I think it was a week ago - I saw him programming his game. He told me a little about it before you guys came in. Maybe that can help us get out."
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~

Tags
ㅋㅋㅋ, hello sammimon roll, hi kaitlyn, kaitlyn was here, luna was here, sammimon roll was here, sup luna, thx ppl who "hi kaitlyn"