Quantcast Sam and Julia Cowrite - Page 6 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2016, 06:14 AM

Finished! Is it too short? (Also, the "obnoxious boy" and "Irish accent" that Sedabella sit in front of are Rob and Keith. XD.)

Chapter Two

Meet Sedabella Magi, eleventh generation enchantress. Her magical blood draws back centuries and centuries, where any trace of magic was taken to the police. Although her ancestors did land themselves in jail, they never ceased to make their lives magical, and Sedabella seemed to pick up the trick even in her run-of-the-mill penthouse. She was proud of the talent, but her parents thought much differently of her skill. She clearly remembered her parents chiding her about her magic, as it seemed to become a daily routine for them.
To the tabloids, Sedabella's mother seemed all-too-perfect. Sedabella snorted at the thought, for her mother was nothing but a heart of stone with flawless skin. Sure, she was also an enchantress, but her mother wanted nothing to do with the enchanting community and locked herself away in isolation. She whisked away her enchantress name and became something she thought that fit her dazzling appearance--a model.
Sedabella's father was more of the silent type, as her mother had enough emotion and words for the both of them. He worked as a CEO for a company Sedabella hadn't bothered looking up, as he never seemed to be interested in any of her activities. They rarely chatted, but Sedabella didn't mind, because he company always seemed to wedge tension into the room, anyways.
To her relief, Sedabella was not an exact replica of her parents. Sure, she inherited the "sparkling" appearance and lonely demeanor, but that was about as parent-ish as she got. She loves the little differences she had between them, such as her freckles that popped against her pale skin and violet eyes that were such a peculiar color thanks to her magical heritage. She was told she had her mother's withering glare, but her parents locked her up so much that she was never outside long enough to get angry. This limited her friendships to her books and stray cats that happened to walk by the alley left to her apartment.
But today, she was nor reading or befriending cats. She had busied herself since two a.m. by pacing around her room, debating between outfits and electives while avoiding her much needed sleep.
Her alarm went off by 6:15, letting out a shriek that would surely wake up the neighbors below. She slammed the "snooze" button and cursed, then cursed herself for cursing, for her first impression at school was not supposed to include any "f-bombs."
She had already worked on her appearance, so the only thing she could do was force herself to eat. There wasn't a wide variety, so she stuffed a protein bar in her bag and hoped they had a more appetizing selection at lunch. The ever-growing knot in her stomach told her to think otherwise--"choose wisely" as her mother told her sharply, for the thought of "funding a no-good magic school" disgusted her--but Sedabella pushed it away and breezed out the door.
Magetown buzzed with life, for this was the first day of the new school year, and everyone was boarding the ferry for Eaglewick Academy for the Magically Talented Youth. Sedabella personally liked the name, for it sounded as if it deserved the upmost importance. It was a huge change from the snooty private school she went to that was a town away. Her parents loved it, but she dreaded it so much she "accidentally" blew up a toilet in the girls' restroom. It was a rebellious as she could get, but it was enough for her parents to whisk her off into a school that was full of her own kind.
She wiped the smug off her face and hiked her bag up her shoulder, her eyes trailing to the cooly man operating the ferry. He had probably gone mad from the noise his passengers were making, laughing and shouting. Sedabella wrinkled her nose, but the excitement made her heart slowed up. Finally, she was going to embrace her oddity.
She stepped onto the sleek, navy boat and found a seat right in front of one the obnoxious boys that were hooting. She didn't fare swivel her head around, but picked up an Irish accent from behind her, too. God, she hated Irish accents ever since her mother tried to get her interested in One Direction, a band that was supposedly popular among teenage girls.
Sedabella pushed the thought away, straightened her posture, and prepared for her new life.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:08 PM

Also, could you tell me a bit more about Keith's personality so I don't mess his up during writing?
Old 03-09-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Finished! Is it too short? (Also, the "obnoxious boy" and "Irish accent" that Sedabella sit in front of are Rob and Keith. XD.)

Chapter Two

Meet Sedabella Magi, eleventh generation enchantress. Her magical blood draws back centuries and centuries, where any trace of magic was taken to the police. Although her ancestors did land themselves in jail, they never ceased to make their lives magical, and Sedabella seemed to pick up the trick even in her run-of-the-mill penthouse. She was proud of the talent, but her parents thought much differently of her skill. She clearly remembered her parents chiding her about her magic, as it seemed to become a daily routine for them.
To the tabloids, Sedabella's mother seemed all-too-perfect. Sedabella snorted at the thought, for her mother was nothing but a heart of stone with flawless skin. Sure, she was also an enchantress, but her mother wanted nothing to do with the enchanting community and locked herself away in isolation. She whisked away her enchantress name and became something she thought that fit her dazzling appearance--a model.
Sedabella's father was more of the silent type, as her mother had enough emotion and words for the both of them. He worked as a CEO for a company Sedabella hadn't bothered looking up, as he never seemed to be interested in any of her activities. They rarely chatted, but Sedabella didn't mind, because he company always seemed to wedge tension into the room, anyways.
To her relief, Sedabella was not an exact replica of her parents. Sure, she inherited the "sparkling" appearance and lonely demeanor, but that was about as parent-ish as she got. She loves the little differences she had between them, such as her freckles that popped against her pale skin and violet eyes that were such a peculiar color thanks to her magical heritage. She was told she had her mother's withering glare, but her parents locked her up so much that she was never outside long enough to get angry. This limited her friendships to her books and stray cats that happened to walk by the alley left to her apartment.
But today, she was nor reading or befriending cats. She had busied herself since two a.m. by pacing around her room, debating between outfits and electives while avoiding her much needed sleep.
Her alarm went off by 6:15, letting out a shriek that would surely wake up the neighbors below. She slammed the "snooze" button and cursed, then cursed herself for cursing, for her first impression at school was not supposed to include any "f-bombs."
She had already worked on her appearance, so the only thing she could do was force herself to eat. There wasn't a wide variety, so she stuffed a protein bar in her bag and hoped they had a more appetizing selection at lunch. The ever-growing knot in her stomach told her to think otherwise--"choose wisely" as her mother told her sharply, for the thought of "funding a no-good magic school" disgusted her--but Sedabella pushed it away and breezed out the door.
Magetown buzzed with life, for this was the first day of the new school year, and everyone was boarding the ferry for Eaglewick Academy for the Magically Talented Youth. Sedabella personally liked the name, for it sounded as if it deserved the upmost importance. It was a huge change from the snooty private school she went to that was a town away. Her parents loved it, but she dreaded it so much she "accidentally" blew up a toilet in the girls' restroom. It was a rebellious as she could get, but it was enough for her parents to whisk her off into a school that was full of her own kind.
She wiped the smug off her face and hiked her bag up her shoulder, her eyes trailing to the cooly man operating the ferry. He had probably gone mad from the noise his passengers were making, laughing and shouting. Sedabella wrinkled her nose, but the excitement made her heart slowed up. Finally, she was going to embrace her oddity.
She stepped onto the sleek, navy boat and found a seat right in front of one the obnoxious boys that were hooting. She didn't fare swivel her head around, but picked up an Irish accent from behind her, too. God, she hated Irish accents ever since her mother tried to get her interested in One Direction, a band that was supposedly popular among teenage girls.
Sedabella pushed the thought away, straightened her posture, and prepared for her new life.
its perfect xD

ok so keith is very confident. he is a flirt and he's funny. but when you get to know him he's very sensitive.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
its perfect xD

ok so keith is very confident. he is a flirt and he's funny. but when you get to know him he's very sensitive.
Thank you.
I'm going to bed so we can chat more later. If you're writing, you can always post little tidbits!
Old 03-10-2016, 09:48 PM

Also, am I posting the chapters I write? I don't mine if you post them or not.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:03 PM

sAM
*tenchar*
Old 08-01-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
sAM
*tenchar*
Julia
I'm super sorry I just left without telling you but I find it difficult to communicate over kidpub and I don't really have the patience or commitment to look on wb a lot but if you email me @imallrite@yahoo.com I'll turn on my email notifications and we can work over email if u still want to cowrite with me or just talk.

Thanks!-
Sam

Tags
stahp creepin