Quantcast Did you ever have a dream so horrible that you woke up and started crying? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2010, 01:46 PM

Default Did you ever have a dream so horrible that you woke up and started crying?

I had a dream that my dog died...It was a really horrible dream! I was crying so badly...Have you ever had a dream like that? I was soooooooooooooo sad. But I'm glad dreams aren't real....
Old 07-29-2010, 08:32 PM

No!!! That's awful, I hope that I never do. But last night, I dreamed that this guy who was writing books that I DESPISE made 25 of them, and I was forced to read them all. It was torture. SERIOUSLY!!! It was WEIRD!!!

Oh, aren't you Rebecca or IMMAVampireDiariesFAN!!! on the main site?

-Douglas Adams
Old 07-29-2010, 10:31 PM

I had a dream that my mom died. She choked on a pretzel (in the dream). Don't worry, she was sick too.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:38 PM

when I was four I had a dream that me and my two friends were running through a hay field,and then we saw a little cave that was like a round hole about four feet high and four feet wide
we crawled in it (I went first)and while I was going down the cave I notice a bunch of glass shelves that had a bunch of green and purple potions,then I reached the end I told my friends, then the last friend that had come in gave a horrifying scream then followed by my friend who was right behind my I turned around and saw a green witch it looked at me with a sinister look then said in a raspy voice "why your a plump one" then I awoke

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?

Last edited by Jack; 06-22-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
when I was four I had a dream that me and my two friends were running through a hay field,and then we saw a little cave that was like a round hole about four feet high and four feet wide
we crawled in it (I went first)and while I was going down the cave I notice a bunch of glass shelves that had a bunch of green and purple potions,then I reached the end I told my friends then the last friend that had come in gave a horrifying scream then followed by my friend who was right behind my I turned around and saw a green witch it looked at me with a sinister look then said in a raspy voice "why your a plump one" then I awoke
Wow, that's creepy! But it would make an awesome story scene, don't you think?
Old 07-30-2010, 09:16 AM

yeah, maybe it would

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 07-30-2010, 09:48 AM

I've never woken up crying, but a few times my mom has woken me up saying that I was crying in my sleep. Does thatr count?

THAT'S ABSURD.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
Say that again.
YOU'RE ABSURD.
THAT'S ABSURD!

I wanna be at the House Cup Tournament.
I wanna be the Coolest Girl.
I wanna be a Starship Ranger.
I wanna be somebody's buddy.
But most of all, I wanna be at a Starkid concert!!
Old 09-03-2010, 04:38 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

I had a dream that mmy mom died! It was horrible! She drowned! I was crying when I woke up!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:13 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Yeah... one time, my friend and I had a sleepover, and she said that I got up, walked around a bit, started crying, came back and gave her a huge hug and then kicked her in the face. I've also talked in my sleep... "Thank-you," and "The hose is green" is what I said, along with some other stuff I don't remember...
When I was little, I had this persisting dream of my mom falling down the Grand Canyon, only it was filled with lava, and I was trying to save her but I couldn't.
Then I had this dream about falling off some mountain in British Columbia because I fell off a little hill thingy on the top, and I ended up pushing my mom off too, and I woke up just as I hit the water, since the mountain was a combo between the mountain in Pirates of the Carribean and a noraml mountain.
And then, I had multiple dreams of my brother dying, drowning, getting run over, etc. Nice, huh?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writer97 View Post
I had a dream that my dog died...It was a really horrible dream! I was crying so badly...Have you ever had a dream like that? I was soooooooooooooo sad. But I'm glad dreams aren't real....
I dreamed that my mom abandoned me to have a gay marriage with a weird child-hating smoking hippie. That was tragic.

Tags
adream inadream inadream, all we see is but a, dream within a dream, dreamception, inception!!!, it's difficult, lose yourself in dreams, octopusologist, we need to go deeper.