Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
LHdlxgdlgltstdogldxgkxgkj ANGER
Through the power of expertly timed alarm clocks, Iíve been able to get 100% on these past few days with minimum sleep deprivation. Last night I had 2 alarm clocks set up so that I could get four early morning chat rooms. It was going to be great, and I was going to get a chatroom that I really wanted to read.
But my stupid hecking alarm clock didnít set off either of my alarms! I even triple checked them to make sure they were set for AM and not PM, and they were! And it still showing the little icons that are meant to show that an alarm has been activated.
And I know that I didnít just sleep through it because my alarm clock is right next to my head and really shrill and doesnít stop until itís turned off.
So I ended up missing three of the chat rooms heckity heckity ifogdzkfkfz
omg riiiiip
Make sure ur app is updated because the summer event means u get free hourglasses every day so you can make it up if you want!!
I've grown lax with my timing due to having my account for a long time and thus having a decent amount of hearts and hourglasses
Old 07-31-2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
omg riiiiip
Make sure ur app is updated because the summer event means u get free hourglasses every day so you can make it up if you want!!
I've grown lax with my timing due to having my account for a long time and thus having a decent amount of hearts and hourglasses
Oh yeah, that free hourglasses deal is pretty sweet. I redid two of the chatrooms but I donít want to spend too many hourglasses, since unlocking the deep routes costs 80 hourglasses and I donít want to have to wait and replay the casual routes a whole bunch.
Old 07-31-2018, 06:16 PM

In other news, I was trying for Zenís route but accidentally got Jaeheeís instead (oops). Thankfully, I had saved just before finding out what route I got, and was able to go back and replay one of the Zen chatrooms I missed~ I was able to just barely scrape up enough hearts. So now Iím on Zenís route, and when I finish I can just go straight to Jaehhee without the four initial days! Sweet~
Old 08-01-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
In other news, I was trying for Zenís route but accidentally got Jaeheeís instead (oops). Thankfully, I had saved just before finding out what route I got, and was able to go back and replay one of the Zen chatrooms I missed~ I was able to just barely scrape up enough hearts. So now Iím on Zenís route, and when I finish I can just go straight to Jaehhee without the four initial days! Sweet~
Ooh, nice catch!
I think Yoosung is my favorite of casual route, he's just too adorable
Old 08-01-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Ooh, nice catch!
I think Yoosung is my favorite of casual route, he's just too adorable
Heís pretty cute, but I think Zen is my favorite (then again, this is my first time playing so I suppose I donít have much experience...)
Ughh I know I have to wait to do Seven last because heís super spoiler, but I just canít wait. Itís going to take so long to get there bleh
Old 08-02-2018, 10:20 PM

Okay I’m sorry but Echo Girl SUCKS seriously F her she’s spoiled scum and I hate her UGH
(Aka I just got to the point where she accuses Zen of sexually assaulting her and jumin of being gay)
Old 08-03-2018, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Okay Iím sorry but Echo Girl SUCKS seriously F her sheís spoiled scum and I hate her UGH
(Aka I just got to the point where she accuses Zen of sexually assaulting her and jumin of being gay)
Yepyep she Succ

also qmajshdhdhs all the "omg is jumin gay" stuff bothers me so much ngl
Old 08-03-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Yepyep she Succ

also qmajshdhdhs all the "omg is jumin gay" stuff bothers me so much ngl
Ugh yeah
(Tenchar)
Old 08-05-2018, 01:24 AM

Who needs real relationships when youíve got fictional hotties who are all equally as lovable right there on your phone Iím not lonely Iíve got a whole group of friends that I can carry with me everywhere:í)
Old 08-05-2018, 05:13 PM

So Iím waiting until midnight so I can start Jaeheeís route, but until then Iíve got a lot of time to kill. So I decided to mess around with the options in the prologue and discovered the first bad ending, and itís jusy so funny to me for some reason.
Because Unkown is just like ďhuh?? Sheís claiming thereís no lock on the door?? Welp that was critical to the plan, guess the plan failed oh no. Oh well Iím just gonna... reveal myself and kidnap her hahaah bet you wish youíd just opened the gosh darn door you heckling liarĒ