Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1912 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2016, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
lmao literally me
For real. What happened was a misunderstanding and then some other asshole had to go comment on it which just made me more mad. Why do I feel the need to stay here???

People that use the word tr*nny: Fuck you, burn in hell
Old 12-17-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Well, one of my best friends is in the hospital right now.

I'm kind of freaking out because she has so many health problems.
Oh no that's awful. Is she doing better now? I'm so so sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, i hope you both are doing ok
Old 12-17-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
For real. What happened was a misunderstanding and then some other asshole had to go comment on it which just made me more mad. Why do I feel the need to stay here???

People that use the word tr*nny: Fuck you, burn in hell
like i think its common sense... if ur not part of the maginalized group who gets called the slur.... u dont get to use/reclaim said slur... i saw the post and it set me off in a couple of different ways but yeah
Old 12-17-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
: ( awwwwww dude what's up
im just depressed af lol
Old 12-17-2016, 07:28 PM

i failed this big big BIG effing test because there was a section that i had never heard of before and hadn't studied for that wasn't supposed to be there that i think i failed and my entire future is screwed. this test determines my hs and a neighborhood school isn't an option and it's too late for private or catholic school. and hs determines college and college determines future my future is screwed

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 12-17-2016, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
i failed this big big BIG effing test because there was a section that i had never heard of before and hadn't studied for that wasn't supposed to be there that i think i failed and my entire future is screwed. this test determines my hs and a neighborhood school isn't an option and it's too late for private or catholic school. and hs determines college and college determines future my future is screwed
High school doesn't determine your college/uni. And uni definitely doesn't determine your future.

My brother pretty much failed high school in a rural Australian town. He got a very bad leaving mark, got a job in a coffee shop a lil' closer to the city, and one day some businessmen were having a conversation. My brother is kind of a nerd, he was and still is super interested in programming and computers. He interrupts their conversation to talk about something he recently did. They were very impressed. My brother gives one of them a phone number. I kid you not, he had a job offer in the next week - never having gone to university, he was going to be making 6 figures in LA.

He still works there today, has a house, a dog, a long-term girlfriend, and he makes an even better salary.

Seriously, trust me, if my ridiculous brother can do it - you definitely can. Find a lot of things you're interested in. Volunteer. Do things that will make you happier, and also double as good stuff on your resume (I'm not sure how americans apply to university, but it will help with your application too!)

Plus, community college? And you can transfer out of one to a big uni too, right? There are always options, I promise.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Oh no that's awful. Is she doing better now? I'm so so sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, i hope you both are doing ok
She got released because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, but she gets surgery on Monday so they can try and figure out what's wrong. She's basically a living corpse. Maybe I'm over reacting and over analyzing, but from what I understand all of her health problems are really serious and she could die young.

Remember your life
Old 12-17-2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Well, one of my best friends is in the hospital right now.

I'm kind of freaking out because she has so many health problems.
if it means anything, i'm praying for her. because if she means something to you, she means something to me.
Old 12-18-2016, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
if it means anything, i'm praying for her. because if she means something to you, she means something to me.
Gods, Madie, this damn world doesn't deserve you. And you don't deserve this world.

Remember your life
Old 12-18-2016, 09:31 PM

so i realized im super weak and i have no perseverance bc i had this entire day to study for finals but i only studied for like an hour and ive kinda given up so rip my grades

(finding neverland)

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone