Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1954 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2017, 11:57 AM

Life Is Really Fucking Testing Me
i want to fucking die i want to stop feeling like shit. i feel like theres no escape

Last edited by Owen-L; 06-19-2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:46 PM

i want to stop eating this isn't good but i just want to stop eating
i've gained too much weight this year and even though i know logically that i'm at a healthy weight and probably am thin i still want to stop eating completely
Old 06-25-2017, 01:32 PM

okay so i thought all of my friends were bickering and not talking to each other and being stupid because all of our chats were silent after their fighting and nobody spoke to me besides complaining or telling me that they didn't want to be friends anymore so i was going to spend my birthday/summer alone, as i have been for a looong time now

and then i go on instagram (which i haven't been on in weeks because of a punishment) and they're drawing stuff with each other and cracking jokes and being friendly as ever on a platform where they thought i couldn't see them

aight cool!! y'all could have at least told me you were together again but y'know that's cool love it
Old 06-27-2017, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
Life Is Really Fucking Testing Me
i want to fucking die i want to stop feeling like shit. i feel like theres no escape
Hi you are very important please do not die.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 06-27-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
i want to stop eating this isn't good but i just want to stop eating
i've gained too much weight this year and even though i know logically that i'm at a healthy weight and probably am thin i still want to stop eating completely
You did not put in too much weight, I promise, you put on a good healthy amount.
Maybe you could try eating super healthy and acknowledging it? Like if you really don't feel like eating try fixing a light salad and being like, 'look, this is a salad, it'a full of nice healthy things, it's gonna be good for my lovely body, and it's gonna taste good. I am actively trying to be healthy and there is no reason I should feel bad about eating this because it is alllll good.'
Idk if that makes sense man, but it's all I got. I don't have enough experience with this to give proper advice, sorry >^<

-Barns Courntey
Old 06-27-2017, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelHope View Post
okay so i thought all of my friends were bickering and not talking to each other and being stupid because all of our chats were silent after their fighting and nobody spoke to me besides complaining or telling me that they didn't want to be friends anymore so i was going to spend my birthday/summer alone, as i have been for a looong time now

and then i go on instagram (which i haven't been on in weeks because of a punishment) and they're drawing stuff with each other and cracking jokes and being friendly as ever on a platform where they thought i couldn't see them

aight cool!! y'all could have at least told me you were together again but y'know that's cool love it
Aw that sucks man :/

We won't make a good replacement for irl friends but you don't have to soend your birthday/summer alone, ok, KP can throw you an internet b-day. We could make a lil WB thread and celebrate, it would be cute :3.

You deserve better friends though. Seriously, exclusion is not! ok!

-Barns Courntey
Old 06-28-2017, 10:16 AM

well my mom got suspicious about the scars on one arm and she and my dad signed me up for therapy without fucking asking or telling me until i called them at like midnight but the ducking plan was to pick me up from my friends house and drive me right to therapy so i couldn't complain or anything
also my brother found my spam instagram account and sent me 63 pictures of my profile picture at 4:12 in the morning so i guess that's how i came out to my brother lmao
Old 06-28-2017, 11:51 AM

turns out it wasn't even a fucking therapy appointment and instead just an appointment to get me on meds. so now i have to take zoloft. wonderful. i love being home.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:28 PM

and now my brother is going to out me to my parents unless i give him $20 (which i don't have) within a week
Old 06-28-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
turns out it wasn't even a fucking therapy appointment and instead just an appointment to get me on meds. so now i have to take zoloft. wonderful. i love being home.
Quote:
and now my brother is going to out me to my parents unless i give him $20 (which i don't have) within a week
Zoloft? That's...that's not really supposed to be given to kids/teenagers maybe you should ask to be put on something else. I'm not a professional, but all the research I've done into that particular drug in the past has said that Zoloft should only be given to kids/teenagers as a treatment for OCD, because it can have really bad side effects.

also let me fight your brother. =-=

-Barns Courntey

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone