Quantcast Ascendance - Nes - Page 7 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2019, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
(yes me too and I'm lowkey rooting for him to win tbh even though i have my own champion haha)
(sameeeee beck is just a god wow love)
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-06-2019, 12:47 AM

Default Dierdre

Dierdre nodded quietly, then frowned. She wasn't sure she wanted to broach the subject, since Beck had seemed so resigned before. But if Beck really was going to face them, he'd need to know as much as he could as soon as possible."Beck..." She said hesitantly. "How much do you know about the other competitors?"
Old 01-06-2019, 12:57 AM

Default Bernard

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Saelia's ears perked up at the elegantly charming voice of a stranger nearby. His pristine, well-kept figure seemed too illustrious, even for this kingdom. Kinshirrin had places for men like this, and it was nowhere near the North. Saelia wished to express this, but it seemed the conversation--a waltz of words--had already begun.

"I suppose I am the Competitor of the North," she agreed, sauntering over to him. "Even though the Struggle is some months to come, I still have to do everything that a princess must do. Fancy balls, gowns and parties, oh my! The audacity Golgaroch possesses! My father must be in a hassle for her daughter to stop crooning and start fighting." Sarcasm oozed out of her voice like rich honey. Truly, the nerve of this kingdom to believe she could be prepared for the Struggle so quickly!
(man i'm dumb as heck so if i misinterpret things just let me know and I will change it, sorry)

A soft passive smiled played across his face, obscuring the sharpness beneath. "Do i anger you, princess? I spoke out of place, though I'm well aware that what I spoke is the truth. I apologize. I had no intention to set you into such a mood."
He seemed amused, and the glint in his eyes seemed to tell that he was reassessing her. "I am the prince of the south- Bernard. It's a pleasure to meet you, competitor."

(i have no clue what i'm doing hhhh)
Old 01-06-2019, 12:58 AM

Quote:
(sameeeee beck is just a god wow love)
(Beck fan club assemble)
Old 01-06-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
(wow i love beck okay)
Quote:
(yes me too and I'm lowkey rooting for him to win tbh even though i have my own champion haha)
(Wow thanks guys )

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-06-2019, 10:32 AM

Default Beck

Quote:
Dierdre nodded quietly, then frowned. She wasn't sure she wanted to broach the subject, since Beck had seemed so resigned before. But if Beck really was going to face them, he'd need to know as much as he could as soon as possible."Beck..." She said hesitantly. "How much do you know about the other competitors?"
He sighed, knowing he would have to face this eventually. “Pretty much nothing,” he replied. “Do you know anything of value? I could really use some help.” He leaned back and took another bite of food. It was kind of embarrassing to admit that he didn’t know anything about the people he was going to have to fight to the death, but at least now Dierdre knew how bad off he was.

Waving through a window
Old 01-06-2019, 11:56 AM

Default Deirdre

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
He sighed, knowing he would have to face this eventually. “Pretty much nothing,” he replied. “Do you know anything of value? I could really use some help.” He leaned back and took another bite of food. It was kind of embarrassing to admit that he didn’t know anything about the people he was going to have to fight to the death, but at least now Dierdre knew how bad off he was.
Deirdre nodded enthusiastically. “I do, actually! Well, sort of. I’ve heard rumors that the prince and princess of the south are gifted with the power to control fire. Now I don’t know about you, but I think that sounds like the type of person the south is definitely going to use in the struggle. So, maybe you should come up with some plans to defend against that?”
Old 01-06-2019, 12:00 PM

Default Beck

Beck perked up at the news. Pyrotechnics...they sounded powerful, but Beck was clever. This gave him an advantage if he could figure out how to use his powers to avoid their fire. “That’s amazingly helpful!” He cried, looking substantially cheered. “Fire is a really powerful ability but Im good at strategizing so at least I’m not flying blind! Thank you thank you thank you!”

Waving through a window
Old 01-06-2019, 12:29 PM

Default Dierdre

Dierdre grinned. “Good! See, I told you you’ve got a great shot. Let me know if you need anything else.”
Old 01-06-2019, 01:06 PM

Default Beck

“Do you know anything else? Like what their fighting style is or their personality or anything about the competitor from the North? Literally everything related to that is helpful,” he added. “I’m going to study pyrokinetics tomorrow to help with this. With your help I might actually have a shot!”

Waving through a window

Tags
beck can like get it, beck for the win, i love angst, lorelei more like lorebye, luna was here, saelia?? is??? pure????