Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16526 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
yeah boy :> I never was really into them but i've gotten into them more recently. EXO has been the group i was interested in forever but I havent learned anybody's names and such. I barely know any now either, mostly because i"m lazy though.

I'd rather write a paper than take an exam anyday lmao take home exams are stressful because you breath and you're like "is thi cheating?"
with the take home exam, he outright stated that he didn't care if we used the flipping internet, as long as we didn't plagiarize, it was fine. for me, exams are like, its over and done within the time period, you just gotta study; whereas, I have to put extra time and effort in writing a really good paper.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:21 PM

I'm in the 96th percentile for the SSAT!!!
Old 12-21-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
congrats dude!! I literally know nothing about how standardized testing works loll but 96th percentile is def good
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-21-2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Holy moly, nicely done!!
Old 12-22-2017, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgal00 View Post
with the take home exam, he outright stated that he didn't care if we used the flipping internet, as long as we didn't plagiarize, it was fine. for me, exams are like, its over and done within the time period, you just gotta study; whereas, I have to put extra time and effort in writing a really good paper.
Lmao damn XD thatís chill. Haha the time limit is partially what bothers me. Plus Iím out of my comfort zone of my room where I live like a hermit with my hermit roommate whom Iím joined at the hip with, our friends call us the wonder twins (itís funnier because we look nothing alike lmao).

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
omgomg exo is my ult group!!! bts was my first group tho
im in too deep tbh
do u have any biases!! any favorite songs!! u should email me my contact tab is open and i could talk abt kpop for hours
Love me some exo but I can like only consistently recognize D.O. Their music tho!!! Their vids!! Ah!! I just got into looking at slightly more than just the music vids like the vines and stuff ahh so cute. I think the first Kpop song I ever heard was Lucifer by shinee and itís weird to think about it wot with happened even though I never really followed shinee too much after that.
BTS is so lovely like honestly I love them :>
Iím not sure?? I feel like I should be able to consistently name and recognize them all first XD Iím terrible with names. I can barely tell you one name of the members of all time low, an American band who Iíve been listening to since like middle school. Omg I just rep songs ovessesively until I find a new one lmao. Blood sweat and tears is Great but also Monster and then thereís mic drop remix. Oh god and lip and hip. And gashina.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:39 AM

Lolol hey y'all check out my new poll in the poll section
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-22-2017, 06:21 PM

so my mom doesnít understand my anxiety what else is new

"that's rough buddy"
Old 12-25-2017, 08:47 AM

Hello guys, yeah.
I haven't been on that much and I technically left but I left very silently. It was almost as though kidpub was a party, and I left embarrassed for my childish actions out the back door while no one was looking. I hope u guys missed me, but if u didnt thats ok. Im a lot more mature now and my writing is very sirius (sorry it is against all my life rules to pass up a harry potter joke). It is so much better than it was before and I will not have a complete meltdown. I will always be the youngest here and I have long accepted that I might sond immature. (Mai birtday coming up dough so iww be EWEVEN! Wow now I hear it). I noticed myself slowly drifting away from kidpub, first with the nes, then the whole main page itself, and then I left all together. Im rlly sorry but I guess im back?
(I copied and pasted this lol)
Old 12-28-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
? Why ?
And why u bring it up?
lol sorry for not replying this is a legit question

So I've been reading a lot of fairy tales lately, and you can laugh, but I'm serious about this. And in Undine, the Little Mermaid, and (probably) Light Princess, the protagonists are nereids and don't have souls. Usually this is fine, but said protagonists are all trying to GET SOULS. There's this one character in Undine, though, Kuhleborn, who is her uncle and so also a nereid. And he doesn't have a soul and doesn't care about getting one.

and he's evil.

I don't hate Kuhleborn, he's only trying to keep Undine from injury after all, but because of him her heart is broken, twice, and he hurts a lot of people. But his nature is poor and he doesn't understand love.

So I'm beginning to think that we should think about what we're saying when we say we "don't have a soul." I realize it's only a joke, but you know, words are powerful, even when they aren't meant. So...we should think about it.

I brought this up just because I'd been reading fairy tales and I think that fairy tales are very powerful and rather relevant, not because anybody on here has said something

(i think every teenager of this generation has at least once claimed to not have a soul, myself included, so... : ) that's a lot of souls we don't have)

sorry for wasting your time :P

-i found, amber run
Old 12-28-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
aw how sweet made in asia is my go to haha. chipotle is good too

lmao i hope so. I felt pretty good about it, though. I was up til like,,, 3 or four on the study guide then up at 8 am to get to my exam room at 8:45, then I wrote two handwritten like 6 page essays in 2 hrs. But since i had the 3k word study guide thinger, i pretty much had to just make it prettier because I'd scrounged up most of the info.
(but would you rather go to chipotle with Aristotle or bring Aristotle to chipotle

do you know what i'm sayin)

it's actually just a joke because they're spelled the same but don't rhyme. So is it funnier to pronounce Aristotle like Chipotle, or pronounce Chipotle like Aristotle :3

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 01-08-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere