Quantcast the ones who feel worthless and pretend it's no big deal club - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2014, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
my sister is so good at everything and she just comes home from 6 hours of dance practice and yells at me for not being stereotypically indian enough for her. and i'm sick of being compared to her because i'm just a lousy good-for-nothing who can't live up to expectations. she literally said she wouldn't care if i died. she's almost three years younger than me and i'm scared because i'm letting her ruin my life. i'm trying to make my wrists bleed by tying really tight hairties around them while typing (it's accidentally worked before and i want to redo it on purpose), not because i want to die now, but because i simply deserve it.

i did that on purpose
i know u did on purpose. haha.

please don't do that, ok. i know im a hypocrite and all that but please, scribble as hard as you can, take a very hot shower, go for a walk and scream, just let yourself cry or something. anything. but don't hurt yourself, meera. you're worth so much and i hate to see you feel this way.

meera. you are an amazing writer, and swimmer, and im sure you're great at many other things. people love you irl and on here. i don't want you to give up now when you have so much left to do.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
i know u did on purpose. haha.

please don't do that, ok. i know im a hypocrite and all that but please, scribble as hard as you can, take a very hot shower, go for a walk and scream, just let yourself cry or something. anything. but don't hurt yourself, meera. you're worth so much and i hate to see you feel this way.

meera. you are an amazing writer, and swimmer, and im sure you're great at many other things. people love you irl and on here. i don't want you to give up now when you have so much left to do.
thanks c:
i've pretty much recovered now (i've found that piano practice for long enough can snap me out of any depression) and my sister's going to be away from home for a whole week, and the only contact i'll have with her is phone calls when she's actually in a good mood.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:04 PM

is it to late to join this club or

((death, white lies))
Old 07-21-2014, 10:47 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

whoops sorry no joining the club haha
(this part is very very triggering PLEASE dont read it if u have issues (which u probably do if you're on here for yourself) please don't i just need to vent)
wow i fucking felt this way all throughout may and june and it's coming back. i just hope im on my fucking period because i feel fucking worthless as shit. im going to have a breakdown soon. i can't keep going on like this. i can't keep this up. i'm going to fucking break something. smash something. cut something. i don't know. i want to self-harm, but its fuckin summer?? people will see?? god, i want to. i promised i was done with that, but i want to. i want to. i want to. i want to feel the way i did when i first self-harmed. i asked my parents what was so bad about having a lot of sex, they're good catholics, im agnostic, we had contradicting beliefs. i mentioned i would never have sex anyway. they wouldn't have to worry about me. im too disgusting for that. i ended up feeling really shitty. they went for a walk. i went upstairs and cut my leg until i bled. it felt good. it felt good. it was relieving. i want that again. i want it . i want it. but i won't get it again. its like a high--first one's the best, you never reach that level again tho. i want it. i want it. i want to cut. i want to cut. i want to . i want. it .im osrry. sorry. im sorry.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:27 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
(this part is very very triggering PLEASE dont read it if u have issues (which u probably do if you're on here for yourself) please don't i just need to vent)
wow i fucking felt this way all throughout may and june and it's coming back. i just hope im on my fucking period because i feel fucking worthless as shit. im going to have a breakdown soon. i can't keep going on like this. i can't keep this up. i'm going to fucking break something. smash something. cut something. i don't know. i want to self-harm, but its fuckin summer?? people will see?? god, i want to. i promised i was done with that, but i want to. i want to. i want to. i want to feel the way i did when i first self-harmed. i asked my parents what was so bad about having a lot of sex, they're good catholics, im agnostic, we had contradicting beliefs. i mentioned i would never have sex anyway. they wouldn't have to worry about me. im too disgusting for that. i ended up feeling really shitty. they went for a walk. i went upstairs and cut my leg until i bled. it felt good. it felt good. it was relieving. i want that again. i want it . i want it. but i won't get it again. its like a high--first one's the best, you never reach that level again tho. i want it. i want it. i want to cut. i want to cut. i want to . i want. it .im osrry. sorry. im sorry.

i'm..... i don't know what to say
Old 07-22-2014, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
is it to late to join this club or
lol you can
Old 08-03-2014, 09:29 AM

What did I do to have her for a friend?

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 08-04-2014, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
oh no what happened???
Old 08-04-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
BUDDY HEY NO YOU DONT WANT TO DO THAT IT SUCKS

trust me

God loves you and we all love you here too trust me pal you don't want to

you're strong

don't let the negativity win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
what's wrong?

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WORTH SO MUCH OKAY

even if you aren't Christian I believe Jesus died for you guys (and then rose again) and you guys are worth a lot okay <3 you guys are loved by God and also a lot of people like me

Last edited by blossom; 08-04-2014 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
my sister is so good at everything and she just comes home from 6 hours of dance practice and yells at me for not being stereotypically indian enough for her. and i'm sick of being compared to her because i'm just a lousy good-for-nothing who can't live up to expectations. she literally said she wouldn't care if i died. she's almost three years younger than me and i'm scared because i'm letting her ruin my life. i'm trying to make my wrists bleed by tying really tight hairties around them while typing (it's accidentally worked before and i want to redo it on purpose), not because i want to die now, but because i simply deserve it.

i did that on purpose
YOU NEED CAKE AND CUTE ANIMALS AND FRESH SUMMER BREEZE OKAY *hugs* it's okay you are your own person and we would all care if something happened to you and you're important to us

Tags
anger, anorexia, bullying, help me, not trustworthy, pretend, self harm, useless child, worthless