Quantcast the ones who feel worthless and pretend it's no big deal club - Page 6 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
holy fuck. nevermind, this one might be the worst. (for context: im going through my threads i made in middle school)
rip middle school is A Weird Time
Old 02-21-2017, 12:18 AM

Default Second step videos/ teaching how to avoid bullies

Most of the time, I'm okay with second step and skill surfing stuff, except the never really teach you what you need to know. What if your bully is someone you can't choose wether or not to spend time with? What if it is someone who literally controls your life? What if your bully is your mother? The videos are always like "Avoid if you can. Tell a trusted adult, like a parent. Etc." That stuff doesn't work with parents. And honestly, I'm so sick of putting up a brace face for my peers. I once allowed myself to be sad and was literally told I couldn't be sad because I was me. I'm always happy. How is it physically possible for someone to show sadness once in a while? Hmmm, I wonder... anyways I'm done venting for now.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCGuest View Post
Most of the time, I'm okay with second step and skill surfing stuff, except the never really teach you what you need to know. What if your bully is someone you can't choose wether or not to spend time with? What if it is someone who literally controls your life? What if your bully is your mother? The videos are always like "Avoid if you can. Tell a trusted adult, like a parent. Etc." That stuff doesn't work with parents. And honestly, I'm so sick of putting up a brace face for my peers. I once allowed myself to be sad and was literally told I couldn't be sad because I was me. I'm always happy. How is it physically possible for someone to show sadness once in a while? Hmmm, I wonder... anyways I'm done venting for now.
first of all that's like1!! bs no total bs because you are allowed to be sad. you are allowed to be downright miserable 100% of the time if that's how you feel and fuck anyone who can't deal with that. also bullying = hell. and yeah?? those videos are kinda full of shit because not everyone HAS an adult they can talk to. i guess the best advice i can give is to weather the storm because, like every single storm, it's going to pass and leave you stronger as a result. even if you can't avoid whatsoever, you will make it through. I promise. and in the meantime my inbox is open so if you need to pretend I"m the bully and scream at me senselesly in all caps, that's totally fine with me. hang in there.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-22-2017, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
first of all that's like1!! bs no total bs because you are allowed to be sad. you are allowed to be downright miserable 100% of the time if that's how you feel and fuck anyone who can't deal with that. also bullying = hell. and yeah?? those videos are kinda full of shit because not everyone HAS an adult they can talk to. i guess the best advice i can give is to weather the storm because, like every single storm, it's going to pass and leave you stronger as a result. even if you can't avoid whatsoever, you will make it through. I promise. and in the meantime my inbox is open so if you need to pretend I"m the bully and scream at me senselesly in all caps, that's totally fine with me. hang in there.
Thanks. Yeah, i agree.

Tags
anger, anorexia, bullying, help me, not trustworthy, pretend, self harm, useless child, worthless