Quantcast Renaissance! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #11  
Old 04-16-2016, 03:40 AM
melanberry melanberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 584
Post

Oh. I just realize I give those kinds of comments, instead of CC.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-16-2016, 11:16 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanberry View Post
Oh. I just realize I give those kinds of comments, instead of CC.
All comments are good because they encourage the writer to keep writing! A balance of CC and praise is always nice~
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-16-2016, 03:57 PM
melanberry melanberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 584
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
All comments are good because they encourage the writer to keep writing! A balance of CC and praise is always nice~
OK! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-16-2016, 04:12 PM
melanberry melanberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 584
Post

I've been surfing the Taco era, I think, and I found KP yearbooks. We should totally have one!
Except it would be for 2015, because we are still in 2016.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-16-2016, 08:20 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanberry View Post
I've been surfing the Taco era, I think, and I found KP yearbooks. We should totally have one!
Except it would be for 2015, because we are still in 2016.
Yeah, I remember KP Yearbooks. Maybe we should just start planning 2016's (if we're going to do one) so that we're organized in creating it.
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-17-2016, 12:07 PM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,816
Default

lizzie was great she did everything so well the yearbook was awesome and I'm proud to have been a part of it B)
yeah we def should do a 2016 yearbook
ena wanna do it together?
(I am taking on way too many projects for someone who has exams in less than a month ahaha but yaknow there's still 6 months after exams left to 2016)
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-17-2016, 12:08 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
lizzie was great she did everything so well the yearbook was awesome and I'm proud to have been a part of it B)
yeah we def should do a 2016 yearbook
ena wanna do it together?
(I am taking on way too many projects for someone who has exams in less than a month ahaha but yaknow there's still 6 months after exams left to 2016)
aha my exams are in about a month rip
but yeah we should totally do yearbook together!!
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-17-2016, 08:49 PM
Lavinia Lavinia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Milky Way Galaxy, The Sun, Planet Earth
Posts: 101
Default Great ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yeah, I remember KP Yearbooks. Maybe we should just start planning 2016's (if we're going to do one) so that we're organized in creating it.
What is a yearbook?
__________________
Kidpub House: Land
Lavinia M
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-18-2016, 10:54 PM
melanberry melanberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavinia View Post
What is a yearbook?
So pretty much, it's just a book to remember all the great KPers and events that happened this year.

See Lizzie's yearbook from 2012:
https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-...ion-1869134438
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-18-2016, 11:04 PM
melanberry melanberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yeah, I remember KP Yearbooks. Maybe we should just start planning 2016's (if we're going to do one) so that we're organized in creating it.
Um, do we really have anything memorable this year? I mean, I could think of LM Times being shut down and rebooted and Ruby starting her newsletter, but that's about it. There's technically nothing else.
I guess this is the reason we need this Renaissance
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ㅋㅋㅋ, ena was here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.