Quantcast Character rant(I'll explain) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2018, 10:58 AM

Default Character rant(I'll explain)

BEfore you send me off to another forum saying this shouldn't be here, WAIT! I have to tell you what it is first.

So basically, rant about any character. It could be in a story your writing, a book you're reading, a TV show or movie, ect.

Have fun, and if yuo still have a better place to put this lemme know

OKay:
I HATE YELLOW DIAMOND SO MUCH I REFUSE TO SPELL ANYMOREJUGIRSBGTIURWLGHUISGTBURWIGTBTRKSLGTHRSIULG THINRSLTGBRILSGBUJESLFHUREISLAHUTERISHFUEIRSLHGUER ISL
Old 07-23-2018, 12:36 PM

akiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 07-23-2018, 05:21 PM

you know those characters who just plop themselves down into your heart and refuse to leave? you know those characters who are different enough from you to be interesting, but enough like you to slip under your radar? you know those characters whose faults you are painfully aware of, but whose redeeming qualities make them a tragic hero? you know those characters whose awful lives you just want to fix somehow? you know those characters that you really, really wouldn't want to tick off? you know those? yeah?

may I present comic sans ms from undertale, the last man standing and the judge of the underground, who holds grudges like no one else, remembers horrible things that everyone else forgets, knows that the world is going to end, has given up on bettering the situation but sTILL FREAKING STANDS UP TO A POWERFUL TIME-TRAVELLING ANOMALY??? DESPITE HAVING PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS!??!?

I wouldn't say I have a fictional crush on this guy, but he's certainly my little brother from another world

(oh I forgot to mention, he is a magical skeleton. lol)

-i found, amber run
Old 07-24-2018, 09:24 AM

You know those characters that are always just extremely hate-able like yellow diamond and umbridge? Sometimes, if they're not the main antagonist, you hate them MORE than the main antagonist? You know? OR THOSE CHARACTERS WHO ARE AWKWARD AND AREN'T GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT BEING THE MAIN SMART GUY BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST TOO AWKWARD TO THINK ABOUT AS LIKE A ROLEPLAY OR SHIP, AND *I look up from my keyboard to see I have been typing in caps lock this whole time* whew. Well, they arn't really good for anything because they are just too serious about everything.

Last edited by Werty; 07-24-2018 at 09:26 AM. Reason: dErp, sOmEthIng dIdn't mAkE sEnsE, lOl
Old 08-29-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
You know those characters that are always just extremely hate-able like yellow diamond and umbridge? Sometimes, if they're not the main antagonist, you hate them MORE than the main antagonist? You know? OR THOSE CHARACTERS WHO ARE AWKWARD AND AREN'T GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT BEING THE MAIN SMART GUY BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST TOO AWKWARD TO THINK ABOUT AS LIKE A ROLEPLAY OR SHIP, AND *I look up from my keyboard to see I have been typing in caps lock this whole time* whew. Well, they arn't really good for anything because they are just too serious about everything.
Why hate yellow when you could hate white
Old 09-04-2018, 04:57 PM

i watched dead poets society because i saw it was going off netflix and wanted to check it out, with absolutely no knowledge of what it was about or how it ends. and GODDAMNIT NEIL
Old 10-19-2018, 09:37 AM

*gasp* Kidpub houses another SU fan? OH MY

Tags
alexandrite, i hate yellow diamond, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, white diamond reveal