Old 12-26-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss View Post
can I just keep the same character?
Yes of course
Old 12-26-2014, 02:22 PM

JULlA !
Old 12-26-2014, 03:51 PM

Imma write stuff for my new character, and I'll do Kat later!

Vesper collapsed on the steps of their first-ever actual school, completely dehydrated. They couldn't function for this long on dry land just yet, which was the reason a huge, two-gallon water jug was strapped to their backpack. Apparently it'd just take some getting used to. They hoped other sirens or mer-folk attended this school. That would be nice.

Flipping open the top of the water jug, Vesper took a long and hearty drink. It was salt water, the only type they were used to due to living in the sea all their life. They picked themself up using the handrails of the staircase and continued into the building.

First period: Literature. Vesper knew how to read, and was quite good at it, but had never actually had to analyze text before or anything similar. After they found the classroom, they carefully lowered themself into a small wooden desk near the back and practiced their "get away from me, moron" glare. That came in handy more often than not.

Someone else sat down next to Vesper, who was too busy glaring at nothing to see them. "Um, hi," they murmured quietly. "You new here?"
Old 12-26-2014, 05:26 PM

Previously on The New Magic School
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Keith didn't go to classes. He had an idea on who killed Reylaine and he was going to find him. He was hunting down the hooded figure. And he was going alone.
He went to the dragon farm, where he took the one he rode every day and he tried to leave school campus, but he was bounced back. The school was guarded by a invisible forcefield.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss View Post
"So anyways is simple terms Reylaine is alive, I know where she is, I know who is keeping her, sadly now of you can get there and finally you guys are idiots," Aeron stated looking emotionlessly at Sedabella, waiting for a reaction.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
Imma write stuff for my new character, and I'll do Kat later!

Vesper collapsed on the steps of their first-ever actual school, completely dehydrated. They couldn't function for this long on dry land just yet, which was the reason a huge, two-gallon water jug was strapped to their backpack. Apparently it'd just take some getting used to. They hoped other sirens or mer-folk attended this school. That would be nice.

Flipping open the top of the water jug, Vesper took a long and hearty drink. It was salt water, the only type they were used to due to living in the sea all their life. They picked themself up using the handrails of the staircase and continued into the building.

First period: Literature. Vesper knew how to read, and was quite good at it, but had never actually had to analyze text before or anything similar. After they found the classroom, they carefully lowered themself into a small wooden desk near the back and practiced their "get away from me, moron" glare. That came in handy more often than not.

Someone else sat down next to Vesper, who was too busy glaring at nothing to see them. "Um, hi," the other kid murmured quietly. "You new here?"
Who wants to be Vesper's new friend?????
Old 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM

Hi Guys! It's been a long time. ^-^
I'm really, REALLY, sorry, but I'm super busy and i'll only be posting a TEENSY bit. But I can't wait to see the new characters and old ones too! (Keidabella, please)
Old 12-29-2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklez5858 View Post
hi Guys! It's Been A Long Time. ^-^
I'm Really, Really, Sorry, But I'm Super Busy And I'll Only Be Posting A Teensy Bit. But I Can't Wait To See The New Characters And Old Ones Too! (keidabella, Please)
KElDABELLA JULIA YOU'RE BACK!!!!!
Old 12-29-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
KElDABELLA JULIA YOU'RE BACK!!!!!
Better than ever.

Tags
ice cream, jakexsedabella, katravis, katrinxtravis, keidabella, keidabella is awesome