Quantcast The Next Human Evolution - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2014, 11:53 AM

Default The Next Human Evolution

A/N I am not very good at these things so I will give it my best shot.

They look the same, they have the same emotions, they are basically perfect human specimens until they evolve.

The human race is evolving and a new species is being born, the Advena, (latin for the stranger). They are developing new paranormal skills and these skills are making the government nervous. To a normal person these new acquired skills would be paranormal but to the Advena it is a part of them. That is not known till is triggered by an emotion, some by anger, others by fear or even joy.

Ok so basically you are a kid living in this world but you have a sort of superpower (nothing major) and the government are trying to hunt you. Also this is set in America. (it was the first thing that popped into my head so cope with it)

Name:
Age(preferably 12-20):
Personality:
Power/s(up to 3 and nothing major):
Emotion/s that is was triggered by:
Background:
Other:

Ok Here is my Charrie:

Name: Robin Blake
Age(preferably 12-20): 16
Appearance: Long dark red hair, pale skin, ivory eyes, tall, skinny but muscular. She has tattoos on her back and down her left leg. Lots of scars all over body. (Explained why in background)
Personality: Extremely smart, very shy, dark, unforgiving and distant but can be sarcastic and kind if she wanted too.
Power/s (up to 3 and nothing major): Telepathy, Telekinesis and pain manipulation.
Emotion that is was triggered by: Fear and Anger
Background: She is an orphan, her parents died when she was very young and she doesn't remember them that well. Her adopted parents were horrible and used to whip and beat her for getting things wrong. She graduated at the age of 14
Other: N/A

Last edited by InfiniteAbyss; 06-09-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:46 PM

Name: Cassidy Kaeriss
Age(preferably 12-20): 15
Appearance: Shockingly blonde hair that comes just short of her shoulder blades, foggy sea green eyes, slightly tanned skin, seemingly permanent displeased expression
Personality: Very dedicated and serious, very intelligent, puts a lot of pressure on herself to do well, socially awkward but not necessarily shy, protective, blunt
Power/s(up to 3 and nothing major): Telekinesis and ability to manipulate metals
Emotion/s that is was triggered by: Just general stress or anger
Background: Is the heir of an extremely powerful and wealthy family, only child of two overly protective and pressuring parents
Other: Does very well in school but has few friends as a result of both her antisocial tendencies and constant studying. Also has what some would call a "photographic memory" (actually called an eidetic memory)
Although she may appear to be shy she just avoids speaking to others because she views social interaction as wasting time

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:01 PM

Name: Celosia Eiskrem
Age(preferably 12-20): 13
Appearance:
Personality:
Power/s(up to 3 and nothing major):
Emotion/s that is was triggered by:
Background:
Other:

placeholder

ryo asuka
Old 06-09-2014, 06:12 PM

Thx for joining guys
Old 06-09-2014, 06:50 PM

Hey! K' if I join?
Name: Nolan Micah Lincoln
Appearance:
Personality: Not bubbly, stressed a lot, can be sarcastic, goes between thinking very highly of himself to hating himself. Can be super sweet, rarely though.
Powers: Super smarts, ability to read minds.
Emotions that is was triggered by: Fear and extreme boredom.
Background: Has overly pushy mom and dad, only child, regular life. Middle class.
Other: NA/
Old 06-09-2014, 09:10 PM

Name: Melanie Felicity Bark

Appearance: Short light, almost blonde, brown hair. Blue eyes that look green at times. Only slightly tanned skin. Tall for her age, and skinny, yet muscular.

Personality: Changes moods really quickly. Sometimes bubbly and sweet, but then gets super annoyed and angry, and she becomes menacing. Normally, she is funny and rational, though. Is athletic and rock climbs, as well as play on a soccer team.

Powers: Can put people to sleep, has really good eyesight and can control weather.

Emotion that it is triggered by: EXTREME joy. Or when she is just content.

Background: Has a sister, two cats named Zip and Zoom and lives with their dad and grandmother, their parents having divorced after her birth. Her father moved in with his own mother, because he didn't have enough money from only his job to provide for the family. Currently, he is dating a pretty nice lady and Melanie is okay with it, however her sister isn't.

Other: Likes to jump rope and is good at it, loves banana bread.

Last edited by FlyingPig; 06-10-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: I had to finish Melanie!!!!!tag a longs.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM

Thankyou for joining
Old 06-10-2014, 08:04 AM

i may join this

Punctuality is the virtue of the bored. -Evelyn Waugh

Always forgive your enemies-nothing annoys them so much. -Oscar Wilde

Leave me those I love and I will get by.- Me
Old 06-10-2014, 03:54 PM

Name: Lillian Rywe. Prefers to be called just Lily.
Age(preferably 12-20): 12.
Appearance: Light blue eyes, furrowed eyebrows. Thick black hair, always freshly cut at her shoulders, without bangs. Has a naive look sometimes, but usually appears interested and curious. Hasn't hit her growth spurt yet, and is rather short for her age. Has a pair of reading glasses she wears, but not often, since they're susceptible to breaking. She wears over-large t-shirts with cheesy slogans, whatever pants/shorts are available, and leather boots. Has a khaki-colored messenger bag that never leaves her side.
Personality: Still confused from all the change. Sortof naive, but already understands certain things. Easy to make her laugh. She notices little things, and likes to talk about her dreams. Despite this, she doesn't make friends easily. Bad at conversation. Is sympathetic.
Power/s(up to 3 and nothing major): (ok so this is where I become really uncreative.) Has a...really green thumb. Um. So she can grow plants at will, manipulating their growth. Can call upon creatures of water, although whether they obey her or not is another matter entirely. Can place minor memories into other people, although she can't alter or remove any memories.
Emotion/s that is was triggered by: Joy when her mom had twins was when it was triggered.
Background: Family was made up of her kind mother, her caring father, who was rarely home and seemed rather distant, and her younger siblings (twins, a boy and a girl). They didn't live in a very 'good' neighborhood, and thus, she alone was sent off to live with a second cousin in the suburbs several cities away.
Other: Has a kitten as a pet.
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Last edited by Cherrybomb; 06-22-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:59 PM

Start can we?