Quantcast I'm So Sad - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-20-2017, 08:07 PM

Unhappy I'm So Sad

Hello, everyone. I need advice about this topic. I've been cyberbullied for about 4 years now. I had an IPod when I was 6 and I started getting the games when I was 6, and when I was 7, it all started. It's still going on right now, but you know, my IPod is gone now, but, it's going on from Fashion Story (6-7), Minecraft (7,8), Fantage (8,9,10), and now Animal Jam (9,10,).

When I was 7, my favourite game was Fashion Story, but now it isn't *you'll find out why... |thinks of the song "7 Years|*. I started to be called the b-word, n-word, and all those cusses that are horrible. I bursted into tears. Literally. I was only 7. And just thinking of that, like, 29-year-old lady's words still makes me cry.

I've been cyberbullied today by a very close friend, on Animal Jam. The username is Mrpurefish and her/his*I have no idea, sorry* group. When they found out my chatbox stopped working and was turned down by Animal Jam Headquarters -because AJHQ thought the art I posted onto the site was violating the animal jam rules,- they started laughing at me and started saying the lame bubble words on Bubble Chat. When my younger sister tried to make Mrpurefish say sorry, she was called "little rat" and was locked out of Mrpurefish's den *game house for animaljam*

Please Help Me! My crying and sobbing has been going on for, like, 5 years now and I can't handle it! Thanks, -Sy

Last edited by Syafai; 01-20-2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:56 PM

hey,
cyberbullying sucks man, :/ sorry you've been subjected to it.
My advice would be to tell your parents, they'll know the best course of action to take depending on the level of cyberbullying.

Another option would be to just set Animal Jam aside. From what I've seen you say about it in your posts on A/N, you seem to get bullied a lot on there. It might be for the best to stay away from that particular game for a while.

Hope that helps
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 01-21-2017, 01:24 AM

You can email Animal Jam about it, they will have a support page: https://www.animaljam.com/contact !
You should tell your parents, but that may mean they won't let you go on this website. It is probably for the better that you take a break from it. Maybe you could find another game to play for now?

And lastly, most online games have a block function, where you can block people that are harrassing you. You should use this feature on the people bullying you so that they can't contact you anymore!
Old 04-18-2017, 11:21 AM

I get cyber bullied all the time on Minecraft pvp.
Just know that u r not any of those things they say u r.
Maybe u can stop for a while, gain confidence, and go report.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:16 AM

I would definitely take a break from AJ...seems that it's doing more harm than good.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run