Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 220 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Heteroflexible. Boring, as it's mostly straight. But interesting because all I've ever seen about it online is guys that are heteroflexible, and I'm a girl, so it's probably rare or sumthin, sooooooo um uh yeah. Lol this thread should not have died because I need this
so correct me if i’m wrong, but “heteroflexible” means that mostly you’re attracted to people of the opposite sex, but occasionally attracted to those of the same sex? doesn’t that fall under bisexual or pansexual? everyone i’ve known to who has originally said they were heteroflexible eventually came out as bi.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
so correct me if i’m wrong, but “heteroflexible” means that mostly you’re attracted to people of the opposite sex, but occasionally attracted to those of the same sex? doesn’t that fall under bisexual or pansexual? everyone i’ve known to who has originally said they were heteroflexible eventually came out as bi.
Literally just means bi with a preference.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
guess who's right! You! I'm demibi now

of course i might be leth, but i mean i don't quite fit the description (i can have crushes but rarely want to date anyone. leth is you DON'T wan't to date anyone at all). i know i'm very close to aro without being aro, so there's a chance i'm gray as well as demi or something but i haven't had enough crushes to actually have figured it out.

why am i so complicated
Old 06-07-2019, 11:12 PM

so like i have sometimes have trouble differentiating between platonic and romantic feelings and i feel like i have a lot of crushes on girls but end up second guessing my feelings for some reason?? idk why probably because it’s been ingrained in me that girls are supposed to like boys because of church

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-16-2019, 05:34 PM

happy pride my brothers friend texted him asking him to go to the pride parade to pick up girls. they're not the brightest.
Old 06-17-2019, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
so like i have sometimes have trouble differentiating between platonic and romantic feelings and i feel like i have a lot of crushes on girls but end up second guessing my feelings for some reason?? idk why probably because it’s been ingrained in me that girls are supposed to like boys because of church
mmmmmmmmmm big mood same here
i have a bf now tho so i don't feel like i have to figure it out right away or put any labels on myself (I mean, I feel like I'm probably on the spectrum somewhere but I'm giving it a bit of time)

anyway, happy pride!
Old 06-25-2019, 06:35 PM

(i've dropped the leth btw)

My crush just told me she was bi, and she's my best friend, bless my poor, demi heart. Also, she's dating someone. Good news: she liked this one girl, and wouldn't say who it was or where they knew each other, meaning I knew them, and they probably went to both schools that I went to with her.

I (extremely jokingly) asked if it was me and she said definitely not

Is it too much to ask just for you to sTOP BEING SO SENSITIVE AND TELL ME WHO TF IT IS SO IF IT'S ME, JuST SaY YOu UsED TO LiKE ME!!!@#ewIUHFUIFO$UW(R@))(Q#

Girls y u so complicated
Old 10-23-2019, 11:52 AM

heyy i want to put this somewhere so i'm just gonna tell you guys
i just walked into the girl's bathroom, and there was a fully-transitioned guy there. washing his hands. (unless, of course, there way just a guy in the girl's bathroom. which i doubt.)
he obviously hadn't had surgery or anything, and i think he was a highschooler (it's middle and high at my school).
i didn't say anything. i looked at him for a second, might've smiled a bit, and when i left the stall he was gone and i felt good because. i didn't know there were any trans people! (well, besides the one non-binary person)
Old 10-23-2019, 02:17 PM

Location: Somewhere in Hogwarts Castle, brewing Polyjuice Potion in my Slytherin robes

I think I'm bi. Maybe heteroflexible.

~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone