Quantcast I like fish. Aka Mathilda and Ms. GingerTaur Co Write. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2014, 09:56 PM

Lightbulb I like fish. Aka Mathilda and Ms. GingerTaur Co Write.

Hi. So I haven't written the first chapter yet but the basic plot is protagonist starts having vivid dreams, and then it turns out her dreams are her real life and she has been put in virtual world for protection. The other world is seemingly perfect, but isn't an protagonist is only one who can help the world. (Why she was put in sleep mode. Dystopian I guess. I dunno. I've just been reading a lot of dystopian novels lately.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:01 PM

Awesome idea!!!! I think that is a really good idea (did I already say that?)! Have you choose her name? I have to go, bed time (it is 10:00 for me), I will read you answer tomorrow. I can not wait to start it!
Old 05-01-2014, 10:14 PM

Smile

I like Imogen. It means innocent, which is fitting.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:11 AM

Yeah... I do like that name too. That's a good one. I love it when names have meanings that fit. Most of my characters do have meanings behind their name. Raylin is the only one who does not. Maybe we should take turns writing, you do one chapter then I do another. Also what do you have planed for other characters??? Do you have all of them, none of them, some of them???
Old 05-02-2014, 06:21 PM

Well, I think there should be an annoying yet lovable character. And a love interest would be okay. For boy names (in general): Tytus, Eamon, Cedric, Andre.
I can't think of any unusual, but good sounding names for girls. And do you know any good last names? Should I write the first chapter?
Old 05-02-2014, 06:57 PM

I think you should write the first chapter. Also maybe Imogen's nickname could be Gen? Hmmm how about some of these peps to use??? I did not make two "loves" for a love triangle, just so I can see who you like better. I like Keith better, you can pick though. You can change names if you want to use them eve...

Very good friend(Love?)| Keith Nebulas-
Male, about 15 -17. Red/orange/brown messy hair, Asian skin color/look a little on the wimpy side compared to others but still strong enough. If you are looking for a annoying yet lovable character he is it. He acts dumb most of the time but is smarter then you think. he hates most sports. BFF- almost everyone

Very good friend(Love?)| Liam Dowell-
Male, about 16-18. Brown hair, medium size, skin is on the pale side. A natural leader. Can be kind of detached at times. Is truly a nice person though. Friends ETC.- not many.

BFF| Frankie Latte-
Female, around 15 -16 1/2. Jet black waist long hair, blue eyes, medium tanned skin, slightly muscular feminine shape, tall. Bubbly, smart, strong most of the time. Lots o people want to be her BFF but Imogen/Gen is. Has a hard past. Loves Emanuel.

Good friend, BFF's love| Emanuel Farr-
Male, any teenage age... maybe any ware from 15 1/2-17. Shaggy blonde hair, very buff, super tan skin (almost looks black), tall, green eyes. A little cold at first but super protective and caring to his "family" and close friends. Can be a little ruff at times. Can be a bit of a jokester. Good friends w/ Imogen Loves Frankie.

Tags
co-write, frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, monsterhighknowitall, wendy waz here!, yay, you people are noobs