Quantcast Atlantis NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 09-23-2014, 11:27 PM

Lightbulb Atlantis NES

Okay this was a thing forever ago. It was a thread Izelle started and basically it was awesome. It was also the first NES I ever joined so I thought it be neat to redo it.

I'm gonna sum up what Izelle's description of the story was:

This thread is about Atlantis in its glory days. You can create a character that is either the son or daughter of one of the rulers. (I will list the rulers below). S are all the brothers of Atlas btw.

The story...
These royal children have seen their empire grow as they defeated Libya and Egypt, but they didn't see it with their own eyes. They are attending a special school in Athens. It is within this school that the kids find out about the Athenian Alliance's plot to attack Atlantis. They have to escape the school and find a way to get the message to Atlas, before the whole empire disappears.

Okay, end summary. Also, the kids have powers, but there are only a few different kinds to choose from: Telekinesis, Shapeshifting (into one animal only, usually a smaller animal), Elemental Control (one element only), Persuasive Powers (if you've read PJ think Aphrodite charm speak), and the extremely rare gift of Visions (like, one character max with this power.)

The leaders of Atlantis are:
Ampheres
Evaemon
Mneseus
Autochton
Elasippus
Mestor
Azaes
Diaprepes
Gadeirus

Character Form:
Name:
Nickname (if any):
Age (10-18):
Personality:
Father:
Power/Gift:

I'll post mg character soon. No more than two characters a person. Have fun!!

Last edited by AnnaMator; 09-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:52 AM

Ok this may sound like a seriously dumb question but which of those names are female and which are male?
Old 09-24-2014, 07:05 AM

I might join.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss View Post
Ok this may sound like a seriously dumb question but which of those names are female and which are male?
Should've specified, they are all male. (at least i'm like 99% sure, I actually just copied them from the old Atlantis NES thread.)
Old 09-24-2014, 03:59 PM

Okay, here are my characters! One boy and one girl, fraternal twins

Name: Elina (means 'peace' in Greek)
Nickname (if any): her brother and closest friends call her Lina
Age (10-18): 17
Appearance: She has olive-y skin, dark brown hair that reaches just past her elbows and is fairly wavy, and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is very mature, but she's just average in way of beauty. She is small, at only five feet and three inches, but she has a muscular build thanks to years of training. She usually pull shed hair into a simple braid on one side of her head to keep it out of the way when she is at school.
Personality: considered the 'leader' of all the leaders kids. She is very well learned and structured. She has all the qualities of a good leader, especially her ability to connect with people and use her power of persuasion (like the PJ charm speak). She is somewhat serious, but not too serious, and she has a good humor. She isn't soft-spoken by any means, and isn't afraid to fight, but she often depends on her twin brother to be her protector of sorts. She doesn't trust easily (she is good at making friends, but not the fastest person to tell you all her secrets) and is very intuitive. Her biggest strength academically is her ability to strategize- whether that be for a sports match or a battle, it doesn't matter. Her name's meaning (peace) is sort of contradictory to her personality.
Father:Gadeirus (Atlas's slightly younger twin… notice the theme here?)
Power/Gift: Persuasive powers

Name: Alexios (means 'defender' in Greek)
Nickname (if any): Alex
Age (10-18): 17
Appearance: olive skin, dark brown hair that falls in waves over his forehead, and hazel eyes. He is tallish, at six feet even, and he is very muscular because he spends so much time training to fight. His twin sister is just average in beauty, but Alexios is a very handsome young man, with a strong jawline, a cheeky smile, and dazzling eyes, not to mention his physical physique.
Personality: He is fiercely loyal, no matter what, and gets attached easily. He's kind of a tough dude but he is one of this people who truly cares for people he loves. He isn't as bright as Eilina, but he is knowledgable in many subjects because of his years of studying. One big character flaw in him is that he is easily aggravated if he thinks you're picking on someone he loves. He is younger than Eilina, and he definitely acts more immature. He takes orders well, and because of that is a wonderful soldier. His biggest strength is his ability to control winds, which he uses in battle.
Father: Gaiderus (same as Eilina because, you know, they're twins.)
Power/Gift: ability to control twins.

Last edited by AnnaMator; 09-24-2014 at 04:16 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 05:30 PM

Ok my characters are also fraternal twins

Name: Angel (Means messenger I guess :P)
Appearance: Sandy blond hair and blue eyes. kind of tall and a bit muscular but its not to noticeable. Always wears this blue gemstone on a string around his neck no matter how girly it looks because his older brother gave it to him as a kid before he went off to war and never came back.
Personality: funny, a bit odd and can be rather childish at times. but he's fiercely loyal and once he makes you a promise he will keep it to his last breath. You'll get no reaction out of him if you treat him badly, he only ever gets angry if you offend/hurt his friends or family. he can also be a bit impulsive but is smarter than he may seem.
Father: (I have no idea so ill just pick a random one here) ummmm.... azaes? tell me if I should change it please
Power/gift: Shapeshifting

Name: Anastasia (it means resurrection but has nothing to do with her)
Nickname: Annie (Only her brothers ever called her this she will kill you if you call her by her childhood name), Ann or Anna
Appearance: she has long blond hair that hangs down to at least her waist, usually keeps it in a ponytail or a braid and her eyes are emerald green. is slightly shorter than her brother but not by much, kind of thin but is extremely fast and flexible.
Personality: she can be a bit untrusting but once you earn her complete trust she would gladly lay down her life for you. the rest of her personality switches quite often depending on the situation she might be snarky or nice or sarcastic. she's one of those characters where I'm fine if you want to change her up a bit. yells at her brother a lot but deep, deep, deep, deep deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down inside she loves him and she knows it
father: azaes again tell me if I should change it
power/gift: fire