Quantcast HSP N.E.S. (because why not) - Page 6 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2018, 01:50 AM

mmmmmm i'll probably skip an "introduction" post for sunil and just let him jump in when the time comes
Old 08-10-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Bastien nodded in greeting and smiled at the girl who had approached him. "No, I don't think so," he replied. "Name's Bastien, it's nice to meet you, Olive."

(idk how to carry this interaction forward but at least theyre interacting whoop)
(Haha same XD)

She blushed a lock of hair behind her ear. Now what? Talk you dumbass, she thought. Uhhh Okay got it here we go. “So what classes are you taking?” Olive asked. “My first hour is AP calculus and everyone says that’s super hard.”

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-14-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
(lolol valid)

Iseul blushed at the attention, still smiling. "I-it's no problem. Thank you. For the record, I think you look very handsome yourself. I'm Iseul by the way."

(I cANNOT WRITE TODAY EVEN THO IM RELATIVELY INSPIRED FUDUDUSSOSI and ye I'll show y'all if/when I draw the babes)
“Oh thank you! Iseul’s a pretty name. So what’s your first class?” he asked, smiling brightly.

(So tired... bleh)
Old 08-14-2018, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
(Haha same XD)

She blushed a lock of hair behind her ear. Now what? Talk you dumbass, she thought. Uhhh Okay got it here we go. “So what classes are you taking?” Olive asked. “My first hour is AP calculus and everyone says that’s super hard.”
"The calculus itself actually isn't difficult," Bastien mused, "but the algebra to get to where you can use it is messy. I took Calculus AB last year and I'm taking BC this year. I have government first hour," he told her. "You a junior or a senior?" He asked curiously.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
“Oh thank you! Iseul’s a pretty name. So what’s your first class?” he asked, smiling brightly.

(So tired... bleh)
Iseul pouted cutely. "I have English, but the class doesn't matter for today. Since we'll probably just be going over the curriculum and all that boring stuff. But I guess it's good," he mused, "since we probably won't have any homework." After putting in a little more thought, he decided to reciprocate the question. "What about you?"

(I. Cannot. Write)
Old 08-15-2018, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Iseul pouted cutely. "I have English, but the class doesn't matter for today. Since we'll probably just be going over the curriculum and all that boring stuff. But I guess it's good," he mused, "since we probably won't have any homework." After putting in a little more thought, he decided to reciprocate the question. "What about you?"

(I. Cannot. Write)
Jonathan grinned. “Aw yeah, no homework! Sweet. but um yeah, I’ve got math I think. Totally lame, but whatever. Hey what grade are you by the way?”

(Same)
Old 08-15-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
"The calculus itself actually isn't difficult," Bastien mused, "but the algebra to get to where you can use it is messy. I took Calculus AB last year and I'm taking BC this year. I have government first hour," he told her. "You a junior or a senior?" He asked curiously.
“Junior,” Olive replied. “What about you?” She already knew he was a senior, or was at least pretty sure, but didn’t want to seem weird.

Waving through a window
Old 08-16-2018, 07:56 AM

(anyone have a leftover character that hasn't been used yet that I can use for my characters and conversation and whatnot? It doesn't have to be a ship, just please start something or let me know so I can. Feel free to use any of mine, even Li, who I haven't used yet.)
Old 08-16-2018, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
(anyone have a leftover character that hasn't been used yet that I can use for my characters and conversation and whatnot? It doesn't have to be a ship, just please start something or let me know so I can. Feel free to use any of mine, even Li, who I haven't used yet.)
Both Skye and Max are currently free so you can pick which one of them (or both, if you want) to interact with and I'll reply. Max is sorta standing by himself, probably leaning against the wall or something, and Skye hasn't been introduced yet, but they would probably just be arriving at the school.

Waving through a window
Old 08-16-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Both Skye and Max are currently free so you can pick which one of them (or both, if you want) to interact with and I'll reply. Max is sorta standing by himself, probably leaning against the wall or something, and Skye hasn't been introduced yet, but they would probably just be arriving at the school.
((Imma steal max))

Li rushed into the building. She was late, and her phone would not stop buzzing. She was too busy checking her phone that she didn't notice a freshman sticking her leg out, giggling. She spiraled to the floor, and when she looked up, there was a guy staring at her. She blushed, but then the pain hit her. Her hand went zooming to her knee, which she had landed on. She looked up, hoping the guy (max) isn't staring at her.

Tags
derp, eyyy bi pride, i love kp, ispan, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, the best ships