Quantcast Abortion - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 06-01-2011, 06:27 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Also: why do you think that a baby is being killed? It is not a baby, but a fetus, and a fetus is not truly "alive". True life begins at birth.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 06-01-2011, 06:34 PM

Here is something shadowtide said and I agree with him completely

The thing is, it's absolutely terrible if you're a teenage girl, going through that. But I think it's a matter of choosing the lesser evil. If she chooses to abort her baby, she's choosing the way which seems easiest. But. Scientifically, that child is conscious. He is just as fully human as he will be after he's born. And he can feel pain. There have been studies done, showing just how aware preborn babies are. Even though it's so, so, hard for the mother, that still doesn't give her the right to kill her baby.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post

The thing is, it's absolutely terrible if you're a teenage girl, going through that. But I think it's a matter of choosing the lesser evil. If she chooses to abort her baby, she's choosing the way which seems easiest. But. Scientifically, that child is conscious. He is just as fully human as he will be after he's born. And he can feel pain. There have been studies done, showing just how aware preborn babies are. Even though it's so, so, hard for the mother, that still doesn't give her the right to kill her baby.
Of course it's a tough decision, but abortion is a personal matter, not something law should decide. And even though the fetus feels a small amount of pain, the pregnant woman will feel much more emotional pain over a long period of time.
A lot of males are against abortion, but they will never have a baby, so how would they understand? (Not referencing to you, Jack).

~Robert Frost
Old 06-01-2011, 06:44 PM

you don't seem to understand, its a LIFE! I'm sorry but you can't justify murder.

Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
you don't seem to understand, its a LIFE! I'm sorry but you can't justify murder.
Pah! I understand plenty.
However, aborting a baby is not MURDER, as you put it to be. And don't say I can't understand, because I can. It's that abortion is the woman's choice; it's her body, therefore it is her choice.

~Robert Frost
Old 06-01-2011, 06:54 PM

You'r wrong it IS murder, Why should a mother be able to kill her baby? That is the same as saying that a mother should be able to kill her toddler because she can't afford he/she

Old 06-01-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
You'r wrong it IS murder, Why should a mother be able to kill her baby? That is the same as saying that a mother should be able to kill her toddler because she can't afford he/she
Call it whatever you want Jack; abortion should be legal, and available to all women. And no, abortion is not going and killing a toddler or a birthed person. Abortion is aborting a not really developed fetus (not a baby) in a humane way. And, no, it is not 'murder'.

~Robert Frost
Old 06-01-2011, 07:05 PM

A baby (unborn or not) should not be killed, you used to be a "not really developed fetus" but you grew up into what you are now.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
A baby (unborn or not) should not be killed, you used to be a "not really developed fetus" but you grew up into what you are now.
Why are you using me as an example? My mom wanted to keep me.

~Robert Frost
Old 06-01-2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:

Haha...Shadowtide's a girl...

-Douglas Adams

Tags
*insert yo mama joke*, abortion is great, abortion is not ok, abortion is ok, abortion is terrible!, abortionismurder, abortionshouldstayillegal, debate, don't judge women, eet's alive!!!, free will is a+, go away ponies..., i hate abortion!!!!, i want my rights, it's my choice, not religion, ponies =awesome, poniiiiiies?, pro-life, prochoice, rapeisnottheirfault, seriousmisanthropynow, shouldn'tbeachoice, we'renotforcingyoutoabort, y arnt ther more tags