Quantcast The Secret Organization of National Protection (SONP) NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2013, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
*Shoves Era next to Angus*
Era: What the heck do you think you're doing.
Me: *Smiles evilly*
Era: NO
Me: Yes
I love it.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:29 PM

Goodness gracious now I REALLY wanna get this thing started 8I BUT I HAVE TO WAAAAIIIIITTTTT
Old 11-05-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Name: Benedict Oscar Penumbra

Age (12-18): 18

Description (physical features): With a slim, slender build, narrow features and pale skin, Benedict is considerably handsome, but in a more delicate way. His hair is a curly tangle of inky black that often drops into his eyes, and his eyes are his best physical feature– they're a dark emerald, looking greener against his parchment skin, and have a permanent hard glint in them. He usually has a scowl on his face, and his smiles are often dry and cold, rarely genuine and warm. He wears a long, obsidian cloak that often drags on the ground, and has a high collar and hood. Very tall, he towers over some at 6"1, but doesn't seem as intimidating as he could because of his slim build. Overall, he has a dark appearance, and is hidden in shadows whenever he can be.

Personality: Sarcastic, cynical and impatient, Benedict is incredibly clever, but his intelligence is matched by his sardonic nature. Very pessimistic, he is most certainly a sociopath, but reluctantly has a few good friends. Can be brave and loyal, and even caring and empathetic at times, but few people see this hidden side of him. Most of the time he appears hostile, independent and cold, bordering on cruel. He has a dry, wicked humour, and retorts to most people– even those he cares for– with sharp, cutting counters. Fairly serious, he rarely jokes but is willing to relax with friends. Dedicated and devoted to those he loves.

Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): Graduate, works in the more technical issues of projects– hacking computers, recovering information, ect. Sometimes does fieldwork, but prefers to stay back and monitor missions if he can.

Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): Gifted at hacking computers, very persuasive and quite stealthy.

Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency): Lives at the agency– family disappeared shortly after he joined it.

Other: Isn't completely opposed to the Radners, but hides his views from others.
Your charrie sounds awesome. Should we make a connection?
Old 11-05-2013, 08:28 PM

Name: Evalina Watson
Description: Average height/weight, dark green eyes, very curly black hair. People say she's pretty, but only so she won't feel disappointed by her plainness.
Personality: Extremely distrusting of other people including her family, lies/steals without feeling guilty, tries to act pleasant/agreeable but those who really know her often see right through it, known to rarely laugh (but when she does, it's really loud/goofy)
Special Talents: very good at making up disguises and fake identities, thinks outside the box, considers every hypothetical scenario when designing a plan
Family: has both living parents and a 13 year old sister Judy, not agents. She has a good relationship with all of them, but is extremely close to her sister. People think they're twins.
Other: Open to romance This should be interesting.

Last edited by meerkat; 11-05-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:29 PM

Name: Eric Aldridge
Age (12-18): 15
Description (physical features): He basically looks like the third pic on this link: http://www.animejapan.eoldal.hu/cikk...e-boy--kepek-/. Tall, lean and muscular. Yeah. A picture link. Cuz I don't have the time or energy to write it all out
Personality: He is extremely intelligent and clever as well; though he would be considered a nerd at a normal school, he also has a sharp tongue that he has no trouble in using on those who insult him (or occasionally a colleague or something). He doesn't really have friends, though (At least, not at the beginning. Perhaps he will learn to make them.), as he doesn't interact well with people in general and prefers computers and technology to organic life forms (though it is noted that cats like him and so he likes cats), and he tends to speak to people formally and in a curt manner.
Status (trainee, graduate, agent-field or technical-, etc.): Though he is capable on the field, he chooses to be a technical agent.
Special Talents (refraining to spy stuff or otherwise): Forgery, hacking, anything with computers, really. Also excels at math and science, as well as analysis and analyzing every single possibility in any hypothetical situation (which he can do in his head without technological aid).
Family (if around, or dead-also, please mention about double life or if living at the agency): His parents were all-business (fairly wealthy) folks and didn't really have time for him, although he didn't mind all that much. Due to lack of interaction with his parents, he never really learned how to interact with people and thus is who he is today. He left his parents to join the SONP and occasionally sends (curt, cordial) letters to them, and they know he works for the government, but they think nothing of it. They may return later in the NES.
Other: I'm open to romance for him.

Last edited by SilverMoon; 11-05-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:40 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
Your charrie sounds awesome. Should we make a connection?
Yes, my charrie is awesome, because he's Bennykins from SR! XD Perhappppsss. I'm not sure. He's quite... reclusive. Not sure if his personality is all that open to romantic ideals. XD But we'll see!

Last edited by saphiremoon; 11-05-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Yes, my charrie is awesome, because he's Bennykins from Sr! XD Perhappppsss. I'm not sure. He's quite... reclusive. Not sure if his personality is all that open to romantic ideals. XD But we'll see!
Yeah, we'll see. xD
Old 11-05-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Yeah, we'll see. xD
Though they would match. :3 I mean, equally (*coughcoughinsanecoughcough*). XD Joking, joking.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Though they would match. :3 I mean, equally (*coughcoughinsanecoughcough*). XD Joking, joking.
You mean..... as a couple? xD
Old 11-05-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
You mean..... as a couple? xD
Isn't that what you were implying?! XD

Tags
angera, angeraotp, erilina/random hugs :), hai hai erilina ftw, lol free hugs, lyall_areyel_was_here, meerkat was here, octopusologist